Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie101x

It’s on her recent videos on YouTube after the breakup. Also she said something like if you say you are going to come meet me then come meet me. I think some guy stood her up. That’s on her night with BooHoo being stupid drunk video.
Thank you xx I’ll have to give it a watch loool

Reactions: 1

jules-88

She probably is. So predictable. One way to secure £££ coming in for yearsssss as we all know J is loaded. She is desperate for a ‘wag’ type of lifestyle , always has been. Eleanor lived off her parents as a teen and now going to live off her boyfriend 😁 congrats, you made it in life Hun 🙄🫢
Not securing money if money isn’t clean. He can easily not give her a penny

maisie101x

Saddest part is she actually looks much nicer on the left, I mean that’s probably edited too to a degree but 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I think she looks awful on the right and so extremely unattainable , why would you ever want to look more like a doll than a human being

Zelda29

Did anyone see TZ with honey bryne a couple of days ago. So would he have been with all the family, awkward exs swapping notes 🤣🤣

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Heard Daisy O'Donnell mentioned on an Irish podcast about crime. The episode was discussing the arrest of Liam Byrne in Spain recently. Cba going back and listening again, anyone know anything about this link?
She was with his son Lee

Susy86

Does anyone remember that boyfriend Ellie had who lived in America or something? I’m talking yeaaars ago… I know I didn’t just imagine it can’t think for the life of me what his name was 🤔
Jordan Caddy, he lives in Australia

cc_2013

VIP Member
Not related but does anyone know anything about Silky? Like what even is his real name? Daisey once said he was her cousin. Him and Ellie don’t follow each other though. Probably a lie! I’m intrigued as him and his girlfriend/wife have just had a baby boy. She’s a gypsy by the looks of it. Could they be related? Also his girlfriend is only 22! How old is he? He must be 40s surely? Seems bizarre to me!