The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The O’Donnell Sisters #17
---
Anyone else get the ick that she has given herself the nicknames ‘baby D’ ‘Lil D’ like no1 else calls you that🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I find this record deal so hard to believe to be honest, maybe it’s just for the particular single. It’s like she ‘won a prize’ or something. I smell a rat to be honest, nothing is what it seems with that family.

Reactions: 9
The O’Donnell Sisters #17
---
Anyone else get the ick that she has given herself the nicknames ‘baby D’ ‘Lil D’ like no1 else calls you that🤣
Literally cringes me out so much any time I watch anything of hers I have to turn it off cos she’s so cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Ellie’s on her way back to Dubai, if they are together why keeping unfollowing each other and deleting pics. They act like 15 year olds not 20 somethings, can’t see them lasting the distance

Reactions: 14
Literally cringes me out so much any time I watch anything of hers I have to turn it off cos she’s so cringe 😬
Like the way she sings with her hand movements. I always have to skip.

So Ellie’s on her way back to Dubai, if they are together why keeping unfollowing each other and deleting pics. They act like 15 year olds not 20 somethings, can’t see them lasting the distance
Isn’t he like in his 30’s? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only back to Dubai once Jay is following her again, was obviously meant to fly back with him.

Reactions: 2
Daisey’s smug football head pisses me off. Neither of them have worked a day in their life. What happened to her ‘fitness’ app?

Daisey has a basic voice, it’s ok for pub karaoke and not awful but it’s not unique or record worthy in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Ellie’s jealous as hell, what solo project is she now working on, erm nothing. They binned off the clothing line can’t see anything else they put their name too being a success

Reactions: 10
Now shes signed they own her basically. They get a pay advance which they have to pay back. She wont like being told what she can do etc

Reactions: 4
Vinny's completely lost in life at this point🤣all he does is go to the gym mug off girls goes out drinking and films his steering wheel lol probably the same for frankie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vinny's completely lost in life at this point🤣all he does is go to the gym mug off girls goes out drinking and films his steering wheel lol probably the same for frankie
I don’t understand the boys at all. At least the girls do something, and I say that lightly 🤣 what do the boys do? duck all!
And they’re ‘balling’ in new flash cars designer gear etc etc just like the girls 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I know it’s all finance and fake but still!)

Reactions: 8
He went to Liverpool where she lives, then he was on date, and she was in the club next to him last night.. likes all her pics to. She’s absolutely stunning tho so idk how he’s done it!

Reactions: 1
Her life in Dubai is so boring, it basically comprises of sitting in the apartment taking videos of the dog. At least when she had Daisey there she went out when Bart was at ‘work’

Reactions: 7