The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please look at the filter glitch on daisey’s face 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Do the boys actually work? Frankie seems to keep himself to himself?
I think Vinny and Frankie run the watchstockuk instagram account and it’s affiliated with Hymans Jewellers in Leeds. They promate their watches and make commission if someone buys through them. I doubt they are making decent money though. It’s just another failed family business 😂 doesn’t the family also have a instagram page where they sell sunglasses also? I think Ellie and daisy make a fair amount of money (they definitely portray their lifestyle as more rich than they actually are) but I think the boys are basically fully funded by Vince and Nic

Reactions: 7
Ngl roxy looks really sad the last couple days
It Must be so hard to watch her ex of 5!!! Years move on within few weeks…

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lol I was searching for prominent women for international women's day from Huddersfield and them two came up fair enough it was a blog website not to be taken so seriously but still I thought nope, criminal 🤣 These two are not people that anyone should be looking up to because their attitude stinks to say the least. Girls that go on they are girls girls so much, and are always done in by other girls, are usually the problem. They could do so much with their platform and opportunities but just choose to coast by doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 7
Think it was said on here that he cheated on her whilst away with mates

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So they're officially closing down their clothing brand. Can't say I'm surprised because they clearly got bored of it a long time ago and Ellie would much rather live off Bart's money than do anything herself.

The accounts are three months' late and there's an active proposal to strike off the company on Companies House.

Reactions: 14
So they're officially closing down their clothing brand. Can't say I'm surprised because they clearly got bored of it a long time ago and Ellie would much rather live off Bart's money than do anything herself.

The accounts are three months' late and there's an active proposal to strike off the company on Companies House.
How do you know they are closing their brand down?

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing vinny has gone home as he’s not got any gym, walking, eating, driving lambo stories up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.