The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing is this, it’s all fake, there’s nothing wrong with getting a job done, but stop making out to the world you’re natural, Ellie looks nothing like her pics in real life. Both of them have no class, the brothers are bums living off parents money.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I knew the odolls was a failure as soon as they announced it. They had no clue who their target audience was. They forgot they bought their 1m followers. They’ll come out soon with a new thing saying it’s something they’ve always dreamt off. They just don’t keep it real at all. Nothing relatable about them. Ellie even more so.

Reactions: 12
They’re 10 a penny these girls online and I’m sure in Dubai. There is nothing unique about them. The tit they post with the constant self adoration…..it’s vile and so dull! So much for important stuff going on in world right now. They don’t use their platform for anything productive. The fact their followers numbers havnt budged in about 2 yrs says it all!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand what Ellie influences? Not only is she as dull as dishwater, she literally just lives off Jays money. She’s got nothing exciting or genuine to give to her followers.
Daisy might be weird and I’m sure is secretly dating her brother 😅 but at least she tries to do something with her time, ie fitness app, music.

disclaimer: I didn’t say daisy was any good at any of things she does thou 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew the odolls was a failure as soon as they announced it. They had no clue who their target audience was. They forgot they bought their 1m followers. They’ll come out soon with a new thing saying it’s something they’ve always dreamt off. They just don’t keep it real at all. Nothing relatable about them. Ellie even more so.

And then wear and promote other brands. No PR sense

Reactions: 3
Yet another instastory from Daisey doing Ellie dirty and posting her without a filter. I can’t get over how completelyyyy different she looks in real life!
fkkkkk off????? is that actually ellie? HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It always seemed to me that Nicola favours Ellie and daisey. Maybe Vince is closer to the boys but if I had to guess Nicola’s favourites in order it would be
1. Daisey
2. Ellie
3. Gucci
4. Marbie
5. Fendi
6. Vinny
7. Any other animal besides that old dog tinker bell
8. Frankie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t exactly about the o’donnells but since they’re kind of connected, look exactly the same, have the same artificial personality and this one doesn’t have a thread .. who saw Maddie Grimaldi’s onlyfans coming from a mile away? I know all UK dickheads will be subscribing since they are all obsessed with her but I don’t see the point, we’ve seen it all on the gram already lol😂

psa: not shaming anyone for doing OF btw ! just saying that her doing it eventually was so predictable

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know this isn’t exactly about the o’donnells but since they’re kind of connected, look exactly the same, have the same artificial personality and this one doesn’t have a thread .. who saw Maddie Grimaldi’s onlyfans coming from a mile away? I know all UK dickheads will be subscribing since they are all obsessed with her but I don’t see the point, we’ve seen it all on the gram already lol😂

psa: not shaming anyone for doing OF btw ! just saying that her doing it eventually was so predictable
I completely agree! Very predictable of her, what’s funny is that it’s always the girls who claim they would never do it who end up doing it 😂 there’s no shortage of creepy men online so I could see daisey going down that path eventually, especially if their clothing brand really is ending. We all know her music is tit so that will flop too. No hate to anyone who does OF because I think it’s more embarrassing for guys to pay for that stuff than it is for girls to post it. But whenever I see influencers suddenly post about “exclusive content” my first thought is money must be down bad 😂😂

Reactions: 6
For me it’s Daisey’s constant references to the Tates with her lady bug emojis and conspiracy theory obsession which has come about in the last few weeks. She genuinely believes the ‘matrix’ are after the Tates for ‘spreading the truth’ as if there hasn’t been thousands of people before those 2 washed up boxers talking about the same conspiracy theories for years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the hell would the ‘matrix’ be interested in some bloke with a tit podcast and a pyramid scheme for! All because he sits in a chair with a cigar and spouts a few words of high vocabulary with absolute conviction so they sound factually correct 💀💀💀💀 he’s a dangerous man who’s been done for rape and trafficking. She will look back when she’s in her thirties and honestly feel sick with embarrassment for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as there are certain conspiracy theories I believe, people who make being interested in or believe all conspiracy theories are nutcases with zero critical thinking. They hear other people say things and genuinely believe it rather than ever questioning it for themselves. There’s a difference between having a few you think yeah, that makes sense - and saying conspiracy theories are they key to your heart. Like roxi^ said , one day she’ll look back and be severely embarrassed of herself lol

Reactions: 6
Yep! Totally agree with you. I just cannot fathom how she would openly flaunt having a relationship with those 2. I’ve seen her talk about the flat earth theory just because they do as well. It just makes me cringe. When I was her age I said and did some really dumb tit 🤣 but to put it out there, that you’re associated with people like that. That’s huge. It’s sickening. It shows lack of education, lack of morals and pick me energy. If she actually researched the context of what they say, she would see for herself that they literally make things up but say it all with conviction. It’s called radicalisation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
How’s Daisey posting ‘happy Ramadan’ on her story and the next story is a close up of just her tits😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.