The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saddest part is she actually looks much nicer on the left, I mean that’s probably edited too to a degree but 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I think she looks awful on the right and so extremely unattainable , why would you ever want to look more like a doll than a human being

Reactions: 1
So I saw something the other day and this would make massive sense with daisy and Ellie.

There’s an app you can join up too, it’s basically for influencers, you enter your handle and your follower count and the more followers you have, the better bonuses you get. So companies will see what follower count you have and they will get in touch and say “well because you have 100,000 followers you get free meal on us”

You then go out for the meal, get it for free and then take your videos and photos of the meal.

However usually this is from an ‘influencer set menu’ so you will only get limited stuff.

A girl posted on tik tok saying that she went out with one of her influencer friend and they literally had to share 2 meals between 3 of them and it came off this influencer set menu.

So I bet this is how daisy and Ellie go out so much, bet a lot of these restaurants are on this influencer app and it’s all just another transaction to look like they live this fun life when in reality it’s a very controlled environment

Reactions: 8
Sounds like Nicola and Vince are out in Dubai too, Daisey was saying something about when we get back to mums hotel.

Moving to a foreign country on my own yeah right Daisey, mum, dad, sister and brother are there too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Find it so weird how daisey acts around vinny like he’s her bf. Bloody strange

Reactions: 13
Find it so weird how daisey acts around vinny like he’s her bf. Bloody strange
Omg thisss! Haha I was thinking the exact same thing! She’s weirdly obsessed with him. Imagine having your older sister clinging onto you like that 😂😂🙈

Omg thisss! Haha I was thinking the exact same thing! She’s weirdly obsessed with him. Imagine having your older sister clinging onto you like that 😂😂🙈
He probably likes it 🤣
I think it’s weird how they all ‘like’ each other provocative/teeny bikini/topless pictures on insta

Reactions: 7
Looks like Vinny went on a date with Lauren McGrath (salpa_dxb on insta) Nicola even followed her too 👀 a 5 year relationship being replaced so soon is crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like Vinny went on a date with Lauren McGrath (salpa_dxb on insta) Nicola even followed her too 👀 a 5 year relationship being replaced so soon is crazy
And of course the whole family support him regardless 🙄 the girls still follow Roxy though I believe? Do they still like and comment on each others pics?

Reactions: 2
bleeping idiot, holding his phone and recording his dashboard whilst driving to show how fast he's going 🙄🙄🙄
You can report it to the Police and they can take action. Because the account is in the screenshot it can be linked back to him and he will receive points (potentially a ban if he’s driving a ridiculous amount over the speed limit)

• Heart
bleeping idiot, holding his phone and recording his dashboard whilst driving to show how fast he's going 🙄🙄🙄
That needs sending to the police!
Kill yourself if you want Vin, but don’t kill someone’s innocent family being an absolute dick.
I don’t know any girl that doesn’t think a Ferrari = small cock
Nob head

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Notice how he only gets a Ferrari rental when Nicola and Vince visits 😂 he fully lives off his parents it’s sad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.