The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there much to vinny apart from going to the gym, eating and driving around. I can’t imagine him having much to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the girls haven’t liked anything Roxy posted lately which they usually do when her and Vinny break up. Makes it seem like something happened between Vinny and Roxy that Ellie and daisey are siding with their brother 👀

Also always found it weird that Jay and daisey don’t follow each other even though he follows the rest of the family
Tbf I don’t follow any of my partners family but suppose that’s cause they are all cranks haha I think they are pleasant to each other for the sake of it but don’t particularly like each other.

Reactions: 3
Tbf I don’t follow any of my partners family but suppose that’s cause they are all cranks haha I think they are pleasant to each other for the sake of it but don’t particularly like each other.
Yeah just thought it was odd that he follows the entire family including the dog but not daisey 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
as it seems vinny is out there living his life
I think rox and him Are done done this time
Kinda feel sorry for her , i think she was so much More into him than him

I feel like being with Vinny around those brainless sisters really dumbed Roxy down. I remember in one of her yt videos she said she did really well in her a levels or something and that she originally wanted to be an interior designer. She ended up being an influencer but I think she would’ve continued having some level of intelligence had she not been around the barbie twins so much; she’s very easily influenced as even just her voice changes depending on who she is around and now she comes across like she doesn’t know much. She’s very sweet though and deserves happiness. They are officially over - she commented back to a few people on tiktok saying so. Good for her, I hope she finds her own path from now

Reactions: 12
Even though we don’t know what happened between them for sure, I think the fact they are handling the break up very differently speaks volumes. Vinny is such a beg and is seeking female validation any chance he gets. I honestly think he is doing it purposely to get a reaction from Roxy. Imagine dating someone for 5 years and then 1 month later they go off to Dubai following a new girl every night 🤢. 0 respect for Vinny

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even though we don’t know what happened between them for sure, I think the fact they are handling the break up very differently speaks volumes. Vinny is such a beg and is seeking female validation any chance he gets. I honestly think he is doing it purposely to get a reaction from Roxy. Imagine dating someone for 5 years and then 1 month later they go off to Dubai following a new girl every night 🤢. 0 respect for Vinny
Completely agree !! He’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any young man that dosses off his parents money and bounces around like an immature chav is absolutely vile! Imagine being a man and having no real care to graft for your money, you’re just quite happy living at home sponging off your mum and dad 🤢🤢🤢

I don’t particularly like Ellie and daisy and I know they’ve had help from mam and dad but at least they still trying to earn some of their own coin through Instagram etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was only watching Roxy on live with her friend Maddie like a week ago all the comments were about if she is still with vinny and she said yes she was, I feel like whenever they break up she still says they are together in fear people will know he’s single lol

• Sad
Ellie is such a boring smug witch. Eating out, nails, hair, shopping, rinse and repeat. The very definition of vapid.

Daisey is the same but seems like she has a bit more of a personality than Ellie.

Reactions: 9
Honestly had to stop watching Ellie. All she does is use a filter and record herself not even talking and then when she does talk is so yawnnn - she has nothing too her at all

Reactions: 1
Omggggg I’m dyinggg 😂😂😂😂😂 the actual amount she photo shops her photos! The left is a photo she was tagged in, the right is one she posted on her own Instagram. I can’t get over how much of a cat fish she is!!! It’s like a completely different person! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omggggg I’m dyinggg 😂😂😂😂😂 the actual amount she photo shops her photos! The left is a photo she was tagged in, the right is one she posted on her own Instagram. I can’t get over how much of a cat fish she is!!! It’s like a completely different person! 😂😂😂😂
Saddest part is she actually looks much nicer on the left, I mean that’s probably edited too to a degree but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.