The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips looks like a baboon’s hole
Puffer fish springs to mind too!

One big difference about Daisey and Ellie atm apart from Ellie looking way more fake…Daisey doesn’t rely on a man to make her feel whole. Ellie on the other hand is a complete codependent, relying on dating a corrupt fraudster to make her feel alive. She won’t get anywhere with Bart!

Reactions: 5
A post seen on tick tock about Lee, Dailey has been mentioned in the comments. 🤭🤭. Go on ticktock search Lilly Gerrard and it will show the news article on the page. I didn't search it myself the story came up on my timeline so I had to look lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Ellies latest stories? She looks pregnant to me
She probably is. So predictable. One way to secure £££ coming in for yearsssss as we all know J is loaded. She is desperate for a ‘wag’ type of lifestyle , always has been. Eleanor lived off her parents up until now and now going to live off her boyfriend 😁 congrats, you made it in life Hun 🙄🫢

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She probably is. So predictable. One way to secure £££ coming in for yearsssss as we all know J is loaded. She is desperate for a ‘wag’ type of lifestyle , always has been. Eleanor lived off her parents as a teen and now going to live off her boyfriend 😁 congrats, you made it in life Hun 🙄🫢
Not securing money if money isn’t clean. He can easily not give her a penny

Reactions: 1
Not securing money if money isn’t clean. He can easily not give her a penny
bet he’s got his ways to clean money , he’s actually pretty smart … he’d have to pay some sort of child maintenance for sure if they were to split up

Reactions: 3
She naturally has a pigeon rib cage which can always be seen poking out. Agreed though, she definitely looks pregnant in these pics but it could easily be the rib cage.

She naturally has a pigeon rib cage which can always be seen poking out. Agreed though, she definitely looks pregnant in these pics but it could quite as easily be the rib cage.

Reactions: 4
She naturally has a pigeon rib cage which can always be seen poking out. Agreed though, she definitely looks pregnant in these pics but it could easily be the rib cage.
I agree I thought was just her rib cage, doesn’t look pregnant to me. She has a big oversized sweatshirt on in the first one too. I look twice my weight with them on lol

Reactions: 2
Why would anyone ask her what foundation she is using when she looks like a tangerine 🍊

88FA7E68-DEE7-4325-A69F-912C41E3A7D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Daisy today when I was in Leeds. I’m actually shocked to say that she’s a lot prettier in person. I actually think the filters she uses makes her look worse and she should just show off her natural beauty.

I also didn’t realise how short she was. I always thought she was taller but she’s about same height as me lol!

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone ask her what foundation she is using when she looks like a tangerine 🍊

View attachment 1722258
she’s deleted this now - strange!

I saw Daisy today when I was in Leeds. I’m actually shocked to say that she’s a lot prettier in person. I actually think the filters she uses makes her look worse and she should just show off her natural beauty.

I also didn’t realise how short she was. I always thought she was taller but she’s about same height as me lol!
I’m sure they both say they are 5”8? Or have I made that up lol

No you’re right, I’m sure they’ve said 5 foot 6/7/8 x
Lmao maybe it’s just me but I always imagine influencers to be like models, towering over you 😂 but she’s deffo more 5 foot 5. I’m about that.

But she did look pretty in person!

No one can deny that Daisey is pretty but it’s her crappy attitude that makes her look ugly

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed that Ellie and Bart have jetted off to tacky Tenerife just in time for Daiey’s birthday! Wonder if Ellie will be back in time for her sister’s famous party?!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.