The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet again, when she DOES book hotels to stay in with J they never use a travel cot/put me up bed etc. She doesn’t even use a bed guard. He sleeps with her. But he needs his padded cell when he’s at home. Because that looks good for the DLA and justifies Kiera’s right?!. And still she wants adaptations and still the Hun’s think her house is unsuitable for J and his mobility needs 🤦🏻‍♀️

That bed always makes me wonder, obviously I understand some kids with special needs actually need them, but for J, if he's as bad as she makes out with vomiting (which we know he isn't) he's probably terrified when he wakes up and feels ill. Plus, she's admitted to not hearing him wake up and sleeping in, meaning he's been alone long enough to fall back asleep by himself. I know all kids are not the same, but any child at that age, I've encountered needs at least 2hrs stimulation before falling back asleep. Plus, if I woke up felt sick, and got sick in my bed without being able to move I'd be crying too and I'm an adult. Imagine how frightened he must be in those scenarios.

Although, I remember reading an article years ago about kids in orphanages learn to not cry out if they need help because they learn that no one is coming to soothe them and I have no doubt that Kathleen has thought J this. I'm not judging the cry it out method, although I don't agree with it, I understand it works for others but not with a child who can vomit at any time and can't shout out 'mum my head hurts' etc. Plus she has him on nurofen that often during the day, it probably doesn't even cover pain if he had it.

I don't understand. Children have been taken off their parents for less negligence than she does. But there are so many health professionals involved with J, why is no one stepping in and saying this isn't right. She changes his meds every other week. She leaves him in soaked clothing and nappies falling off, enough for Instagram to notice. She starved the child into looking like a child from a third world country so he could lick a chip from a happy meal. Monetises him regularly. I don't know how she still has him in her fulltime care and isn't on supervised visits. I'd like to think if we went down that road of negligence, a family member would have a word, or the school or hospitals would get involved and social services would link in, for nothing other than our children's safety. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry. I get into a rant so easily from her!

Reactions: 13
That bed always makes me wonder, obviously I understand some kids with special needs actually need them, but for J, if he's as bad as she makes out with vomiting (which we know he isn't) he's probably terrified when he wakes up and feels ill. Plus, she's admitted to not hearing him wake up and sleeping in, meaning he's been alone long enough to fall back asleep by himself. I know all kids are not the same, but any child at that age, I've encountered needs at least 2hrs stimulation before falling back asleep. Plus, if I woke up felt sick, and got sick in my bed without being able to move I'd be crying too and I'm an adult. Imagine how frightened he must be in those scenarios.

Although, I remember reading an article years ago about kids in orphanages learn to not cry out if they need help because they learn that no one is coming to soothe them and I have no doubt that Kathleen has thought J this. I'm not judging the cry it out method, although I don't agree with it, I understand it works for others but not with a child who can vomit at any time and can't shout out 'mum my head hurts' etc. Plus she has him on nurofen that often during the day, it probably doesn't even cover pain if he had it.

I don't understand. Children have been taken off their parents for less negligence than she does. But there are so many health professionals involved with J, why is no one stepping in and saying this isn't right. She changes his meds every other week. She leaves him in soaked clothing and nappies falling off, enough for Instagram to notice. She starved the child into looking like a child from a third world country so he could lick a chip from a happy meal. Monetises him regularly. I don't know how she still has him in her fulltime care and isn't on supervised visits. I'd like to think if we went down that road of negligence, a family member would have a word, or the school or hospitals would get involved and social services would link in, for nothing other than our children's safety. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry. I get into a rant so easily from her!
two things from me on this:
if children’s services were/are involved, it’s unlikely she’d broadcast so they may well be and she’s just keeping it to herself
and secondly, enquiries and investigations into FII can go on for a really long time before the parent is even involved, gathering evidence from other (mostly health) professionals covertly so as not to alert the parent/person of concern so sufficient evidence can prove their role as detrimental to the child’s health/wellbeing. police may also be involved gathering evidence covertly 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
There won’t be any police or children’s services investigations going on. Kaytee definitely exploits J to the absolute maximum financially, primarily for her own gain. She maximises his illness for social media, exaggerating everything for effect and getting the most medicalised equipment so that she can maximise adverts, donations, and charitable gifts. For example, a pic of him in an expensive medicalised bed elicits much more pity than one of him sleeping in a conventional toddler bed. Similarly pictures with his feeding tube hanging out bring attention to his needs much more than if she removed it as she should.

But, and it’s a big but, this isn’t anywhere near bad enough to get social services involved. She does take him to appointments, she sends him to school, she gets somebody qualified to care for him when she’s out spending his donations. She has so much care for him that most weeks Kaytee cares for him for less than 70hrs a week and alot of the time she cares for him is overnight. J is seen by qualified professionals on a daily basis at school and is also seen regularly at hospital. Kaytee may not be maternal and clearly views J as an income stream above everything else but I very much doubt she is anywhere near a safeguarding list, never mind having J taken away.

There is a new concern that she clearly massively profited from J’s hospital stay a week ago and this is a new development, something she hasn’t tried before. This is a particular concern as it came immediately after she posted about developing alternative income streams and the admission was due to something that is notionally in Kaytee’s control. But J did go to hospital and get the appropriate treatment. If this were to start to happen on a regular basis it would be quickly flagged.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just can't see how her 'loyal followers/donators' don't see that one day she is saying she doesn't have money for hospital food/costa, they send her money...but then saying she stayed at AT and went to hotels in London. Surely they aren't that stupid 😒🤨

I think she was very sneaky with the recent donations, she didn't actually say she has no money, just did the whole woe is me, it is so hard, so costly and played on the sympathy/empathy of decent, honest people. Which I think is even worse than blatently coming out and saying "I have no money" manipulating people into thinking you are so hard done by requires pre-meditation and a plan, which we can all see right through. Horrible.

I just can’t believe how she so openly flaunts things like those posh toiletries, obviously from a very posh hotel, why can’t she stay in a premier inn! she clearly likes the more luxury things in life. If you have a ‘sick child’ who needs so much care, I certainly wouldn’t be prioritising things like hair extensions, nails, always wearing lots of make up etc, I’m all for self care and doing things to make you feel better but those things just would not be a priority in my life. I can’t understand how more of her followers aren’t questioning things??!!

Reactions: 7
She knows what she’s doing. All the begging and the worst pics and videos of J suffering were done on stories and have now disappeared. If you look at the grid all you see is a poorly child in hospital, that child getting back home, then Kaytee having some well deserved time off for her 30th birthday celebrations. What’s wrong with that? Why are people so bitter?

What people looking at her grid don’t see is the cynical and preplanned begging whilst her child was ill in hospital. They don’t see the stories implying that she couldn’t even afford the hospital food just before she spent a weekend at a theme park, in fancy hotels, and visiting expensive restaurants They don’t see that she ditched J the moment he got out of hospital. They don’t even see that she didn’t spend a single day celebrating her birthday with her own child.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she shouldn’t have sacked her kid off to go out and party and should have stayed with him.
He could have been treated before things got too bad, but hey, paid for piss ups are more important

It's like 'Keeping up with Kathleen'. Shes had her break away and is back with a new season. Que showing her boot that she has obviously just restocked up, emphasising using hotel toiletries for her hospital bag she makes out is always packed and now she is in a&e and J has low potassium. Convenient. I am so happy for her, shes spent a bomb over the past few days on her birthday and now she can top up the funds again.

Jackpot Kathleen! Get your Kofi back up on a swipe up link so we can all help you afford a 80p vending machine coffee because we all know you need all the help you can get to eat and drink. Get him up on PICU, find your black and white filter and start today's hospital shoot. Once you have enough "coffees" you can put pressure on the doctors to discharge him quickly so you can dump him with the keiras and down some of those lovely espresso martinis, whilst booking the holiday you're making a priority. Yesterday it was "cant wait to travel with you" but I'm guessing the funds took a battering in london so this is a perfect opportunity to make some more.

Didn't she say she wanted to go to the Maldives or book at least a month in Tenerife? Can people please donate to this poor woman, she needs to eat, drink and book her villa.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Looks like some people have woke up this morning and realised her bullshit!

And this is why any normal caring parent would of put their birthday celebrations on hold by a week or so, just in the likely hood of your child deteriorating again. But oh no not Kathleen she needs her luxury and to go chase them highs. How she went to Alton towers is beside me If my child had been unwell I’d be on edge ghat the phone could go at any minute and she’s not a quick 5/10 minute drive away! I really hope she gets her Comeuppance.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Maybe she should fill that boot with snacks/drinks incase she has an unexpected trip to hospital again
Like seriously, would it hurt her to shove in a couple of boxes of granola bars and a jar of instant coffee? Stuff that doesn’t go off but is there in case of emergency

Reactions: 15
new here and just caught up and I am in SHOCK. Ive followed Kaytee for ages and always had my own personal issues with her but continuously told myself maybe I’m just being a witch, I can’t judge as I’m not in her shoes etc but it’s just so obvious now that she is absolutely MILKING everything she possibly can. My daughter is 3.5 now and I had her when I was only 19.5, people told me I’ve still got to live my life etc which I did and do but my MAIN PRIORITY no matter WHAT was always my daughter and our home, making sure she was loved, looked after and stimulated, clothed and fed etc and the luxuries, most of them, would have to wait or weren't important. I went out once in the first 18 months of my daughters life. Also, my daughter began having seizures when she was around 6 months old, I slept on the floor next to her cot, getting around 3 hours sleep a night, petrified it would happen again, then I’d get up and go to work for 10 hours, 3 x a week and do the same all over again and at no point would a night out, birthday week in London, holiday etc have crossed my mind let alone taken priority over my daughters health and well-being and more so just her knowing that I’m there for her as her mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine he had a bad turn while she was off on her little mini jollies.
Imagine leaving your child who’s literally just come out of hospital to go celebrate your birthday.

Regardless of what’s happening, J needs his ‘Mam’ and she left him after a few days of being in hospital to go and get drunk. Absolute bleeping twit.
And now she’s got him back, he’s back in hospital.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Imagine he had a bad turn while she was off on her little mini jollies.
Imagine leaving your child who’s literally just come out of hospital to go celebrate your birthday.

Regardless of what’s happening, J needs his ‘Mam’ and she left him after a few days of being in hospital to go and get drunk. Absolute bleeping twit.
And now she’s got him back, he’s back in hospital.
The fact she went out on the piss while her son literally come out of hospital is disgusting. What if he was rushed back in? She would of been in no fit state to stand at his bedside to comfort him while they were poking and prodding.

new here and just caught up and I am in SHOCK. Ive followed Kaytee for ages and always had my own personal issues with her but continuously told myself maybe I’m just being a witch, I can’t judge as I’m not in her shoes etc but it’s just so obvious now that she is absolutely MILKING everything she possibly can. My daughter is 3.5 now and I had her when I was only 19.5, people told me I’ve still got to live my life etc which I did and do but my MAIN PRIORITY no matter WHAT was always my daughter and our home, making sure she was loved, looked after and stimulated, clothed and fed etc and the luxuries, most of them, would have to wait or weren't important. I went out once in the first 18 months of my daughters life. Also, my daughter began having seizures when she was around 6 months old, I slept on the floor next to her cot, getting around 3 hours sleep a night, petrified it would happen again, then I’d get up and go to work for 10 hours, 3 x a week and do the same all over again and at no point would a night out, birthday week in London, holiday etc have crossed my mind let alone taken priority over my daughters health and well-being and more so just her knowing that I’m there for her as her mother!
Hello 👋 welcome to our very friendly group 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.