The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, so she was in debt but is now debt free. That seems really wrong
Debts of £9k but now debt free in a short amount of time but she has never experienced having to live off less money than what she was receiving, yet she is now getting less than when she was nursing. Makes sense doesn't it.

Reactions: 14
She wint post because she will be in London partying whilst somebody else is watching J then she will come back and say sorry she ain't been posting j had complications bla bla bla shes full of tit anything for potty party for donations biggest mugs are the ones donating money to her because they think shes got no money how they think that is beyond me 🤣

Reactions: 11
Oh she’ll just turn around and say she’s taken some time off for her mental health, to focus on J and focus on herself.
Then boom. AD.
Holiday
Sympathy.

Reactions: 12
There are now people commenting on the bottom of her latest post asking where she is...just look in the nearest pub for the woman using donations to fund fun while her kid sits in hospital. This is scummy.

Reactions: 13
Exactly what she wants all the followers asking if she is ok we all know she will post some bulkshit excuse as why she was missing instead of admit she was on the piss up why her son was poorly

Somebody said she deserves a drink are they normal the day after her sick son is home shes thinking about cocktails with friends disgrace her followers are seriously blinded by her what normal parent says they hope she had a well deserved drink the day after her sick son is home after begging for donations

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly what she wants all the followers asking if she is ok we all know she will post some bulkshit excuse as why she was missing instead of admit she was on the piss up why her son was poorly

Somebody said she deserves a drink are they normal the day after her sick son is home shes thinking about cocktails with friends disgrace her followers are seriously blinded by her what normal parent says they hope she had a well deserved drink the day after her sick son is home after begging for donations
Literally eye rolling at the comments 🙄

Reactions: 3
minimaljewels response to that is everything that is wrong with Kaytee - and those similar to her - accounts.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
J is with his dad in London. She’s dropped him off and is prob on the piss up in London with the girl who was allegedly training to be j’s Keira “Leighanne” her one and only friend.

7C270609-D76E-46B0-810A-6E85539AA2D5.jpeg

needed time off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for what? She really is a joke

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
People are stupid and blind! Instgram and begging is how she makes money, she just admitted here she’s taking time off, although didn’t add spending the funds from her beg through the week.
Wow she’s a joke! Whoever Laura is go you!

Reactions: 12
J is with his dad in London. She’s dropped him off and is prob on the piss up in London with the girl who was allegedly training to be j’s Keira “Leighanne” her one and only friend.

View attachment 585820

needed time off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for what? She really is a joke
Shouldn’t she of taken the time off while her kid had teams rushing to him while he was screaming as his lungs were filling with fluid? No, she was still able to post pictures and stories whilst that was happening only now he’s home she needs time off 😂 have a word!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Next time someone comments please tell people to Google her or search Tattlelife. The weirdos are the people that follow her and soak up every word as gospel. She claims she has been gas lighted but what she does is gas lighting by putting down anyone who has anything to say and making others doubt them, that is gaslighting. She is disgusting, she takes much needed time off once she has had a pay day via her muppets but cant take time off like @Trace Has said, when he was in hospital. She is not a mother, she isnt even a carer because they would never be allowed to take photos of people under their care like that. She is just a con woman using a disabled child to hold out a begging bowl. She needs someone like Sam Walker to expose her like he does with the other insta huns, he was already talking about the go fund me scams on instagram and charities that are dodgy this week. She is living it up with peoples donations, she has no respect and no gratitude for anything she is given. Drinking espresso martinis with the money donated for coffees in hospital makes it clear. We all know she laughs at those less fortunate than herself like when she was laughing whilst her friends waved £5 notes at her about the little boy who needed money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Next time someone comments please tell people to Google her or search Tattlelife. The weirdos are the people that follow her and soak up every word as gospel. She claims she has been gas lighted but what she does is gas lighting by putting down anyone who has anything to say and making others doubt them, that is gaslighting. She is disgusting, she takes much needed time off once she has had a pay day via her muppets but cant take time off like @Trace Has said, when he was in hospital. She is not a mother, she isnt even a carer because they would never be allowed to take photos of people under their care like that. She is just a con woman using a disabled child to hold out a begging bowl. She needs someone like Sam Walker to expose her like he does with the other insta huns, he was already talking about the go fund me scams on instagram and charities that are dodgy this week. She is living it up with peoples donations, she has no respect and no gratitude for anything she is given. Drinking espresso martinis with the money donated for coffees in hospital makes it clear. We all know she laughs at those less fortunate than herself like when she was laughing whilst her friends waved £5 notes at her about the little boy who needed money.
No point in commenting about tattle she will block and delete quicker than any of the huns will read it 😒

Reactions: 3
Lol how come she didn't take time off when her child was sick in the hospital? This woman boils my piss...

Reactions: 18
Just when I think she can't go any lower, she comes along with a shovel and digs.

She is a horrible person and that little boy deserves much better than her. Disgusting behaviour from her.

I took €10 out of my daughters saving tin yesterday to pay the man who cuts the grass for us and I felt so guilty that I gave her €20 back today. With covid, I haven't been carrying cash. She didn't need it and it was back this afternoon. I don't know how she justifies spending his fundraiser money on herself. I unfollowed her when she only bought the child three gifts for Christmas and one was from her amazon fire ad. Horrible woman!

I am not a vindictive person, but I cannot wait for karma to catch up with her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.