The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad you could understand what I meant. The more I've thought about it the more I am convinced she has fucked herself up sharing that screenshot.

On one question she is answering that she isn't earning more than when she was nursing but they've still stopped it but then she shares that screenshot that shows she wasn't getting anything when she was nursing either. Her payment date is the 25th of each month, your paid one week in arrears so the NIL amount would be what she was entitled to from 19th August to 18th September, if she was entitled to anything it would be paid on the 25th. Her screenshot shows she didn't get anything when she was nursing.

If she had a claim and was declaring earnings over £2k a month it wouldn't stop at Feb. You can access your account for 6 months after your claim ends, if you stop working within those 6 months you're supposed to be able to login and restart it. She quit nursing within those 6 months so if she was able to restart her claim she would have, she hasn't, she claims she earns less now than when she was nursing so it's got to be down to having too much money in the bank.
surely she would have put the money in a bank under Js name and just used it and claimed anyway?

Reactions: 1
I have been in hospital with me little one for two nights , I was not on social media I did not upload photos for sympathy , I was so dehydrated from not eating and drinking the last thing on my mind was food and drink and when u did finally get a drink it was because the nurse said I was looking funny she gave me a cup of water and I was fine I didn't need Costa or breakfasts in a box as a mother she should be ashamed what really gets me is how many people donate how much coffee do these idiots think she needs she was home the next day . She is not a mother she has no mother instincts she cannot survive like a real mother she cant even call herself mum she calls herself a carer she is an utter disgrace

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let's not forget that this woman has publically shared the names of doctors and slagged them off to her followers. Disclosed the name of the nursery she slagged off because they wouldn't let her son go, who in her words is so complex to look after he needs carers but in her mind can go to a mainstream nursery.
That woman has publicly in front of thousands shared personal information about her son, to the extent people could openly go to the exact hospital of they want whilst she was on to see her.
Posting where she is, where abouts in the hospital, all in real time... there's nothing stopping anyone turning up. There's no safe guarding what so ever for that little boy coming from his mother.
If I was one of the consultants she's slagged off and disclosed the name of to 64k followers I'd be pissed off that I've to remain professional but it's OK for her to slander my name.
She doesn't give a shite about confidentiality to her son or the people in his care.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
And I can’t imagine she ever offers the excess she receives to the actual nurses working night and day to look after her child. When I was in hospital with my daughter I didn’t eat for 36 hours. Was too worried about my child.
She's never once offered anyone a cuppa or anything, I know it's Covid etc but I've never known her to ever offer to get anyone a drink or anything.

I'm sure they could still locate you though through your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if she puts a complaint in just stupid really even saying that someone said something along these lines on a mrs hinch thread 🤣🙈 oh well your choice i guess
She's highly unlikely to go further with this when she knows she's bang to rights here. I've not said anything about anything she's not already posted and like I say I'm safeguarding that little boy as she's so very clearly exploiting him for monetary gain and if all that sits well with you then that's your problem not mine 👍

I'm sure they could still locate you though through your IP address if she puts a complaint in just stupid really even saying that someone said something along these lines on a mrs hinch thread 🤣🙈 oh well your choice i guess
She's highly unlikely to go further with this when she knows she's bang to rights here. I've not said anything about anything she's not already posted and like I say I'm safeguarding that little boy as she's so very clearly exploiting him for monetary gain and if all that sits well with you then that's your problem not mine 👍

I'm sure they could still locate you though through your IP address if she puts a complaint in just stupid really even saying that someone said something along these lines on a mrs hinch thread 🤣🙈 oh well your choice i guess

Sorry not sure why it's gone through so many times 🙄🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I hope his port was locked with heparin before she decided to pull it out at home.. otherwise that’ll be another surgery to replace it 🙄

Reactions: 4
surely she would have put the money in a bank under Js name and just used it and claimed anyway?
I think that's what most people would do, but she was given the green light by Susie to spend the money on anything so I don't think she has ever seen it as being for J. If it was in Js name, I think she would have tried the social care assessment route by now, its means tested so if it's in Js name it would be free, if its in her name she would have to pay for care. She avoided going down that avenue and stuck with fighting for CHC which is free. Theres no reason to avoid doing that unless the moneys in her account. Once the money is in her bank she cant just transfer it out or get rid of it.

She says she's earning less now than when she was nursing, She only worked 2 days a week as a nurse but she says she earned more doing that than what she's getting now from ads. Someone working 2 days a week without savings over £16k should have been getting UC but her statement shows she wasn't getting it when she was nursing. If she is getting less than what she was getting when she worked 2 days a week, she would be claiming now. Theres got to be a reason why she isn't getting it.

She's never once offered anyone a cuppa or anything, I know it's Covid etc but I've never known her to ever offer to get anyone a drink or anything.

Sorry not sure why it's gone through so many times 🙄🤔
I'm curious as to how he's being safeguarded when he's been discharged into her care again. She's been reported many times by people and nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Let's not forget that this woman has publically shared the names of doctors and slagged them off to her followers. Disclosed the name of the nursery she slagged off because they wouldn't let her son go, who in her words is so complex to look after he needs carers but in her mind can go to a mainstream nursery.
That woman has publicly in front of thousands shared personal information about her son, to the extent people could openly go to the exact hospital of they want whilst she was on to see her.
Posting where she is, where abouts in the hospital, all in real time... there's nothing stopping anyone turning up. There's no safe guarding what so ever for that little boy coming from his mother.
If I was one of the consultants she's slagged off and disclosed the name of to 64k followers I'd be pissed off that I've to remain professional but it's OK for her to slander my name.
She doesn't give a shite about confidentiality to her son or the people in his care.
she overshares EVERYTHING! To the point somebody on here found her real name on a story. I could tell you what school J goes to by stories she’s posted in the car park. The only thing she doesn’t share is how much his dad is in his life .. funny that

Reactions: 21
The chances are she probably started claiming universal credit and carers before she had the gofundme, then she's been caught out for not telling them about the cash injection, hence the overpayment of carers allowance she has talked about.
She isn't going to admit if she has been investigated for benefit fraud of claiming while spending the gofundme cash. Like everyone said, if she was genuinely that broke, and her income was less than the 2 days nursing, her UC would not be zero. Kathleen is a born liar

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The chances are she probably started claiming universal credit and carers before she had the gofundme, then she's been caught out for not telling them about the cash injection, hence the overpayment of carers allowance she has talked about.
She isn't going to admit if she has been investigated for benefit fraud of claiming while spending the gofundme cash. Like everyone said, if she was genuinely that broke, and her income was less than the 2 days nursing, her UC would not be zero. Kathleen is a born liar
Totally think this is what happened. She’s such a greedy twit.

Reactions: 4
Since she’s so open to discuss debt free credit cards, and affording this, and affording that, and benefits and universal credit... basically MONEY AS A WHOLE... then why such the radio silence regarding the fund raiser? is she going to pretend that never existed? she doesn’t even say ‘thanks to all the funds raised for J I was able to buy him *this* to help with *this*’ etc. Nothing, zilch.

Do you get where I’m coming from?

Admittedly I never donated, but if I was someone that did I would at least be curious to know where the money was spent.

Although, saying that... Remember that time she bought the expensive hot tub and swore blind it was purely for J and his needs, and that it wouldn’t be used socially then her friend did a story a few nights later in said hot tub 🤣 maybe I might bring up the go fund me topic when she does a next question box. She will probably block me but the truth will always surface Kathleen 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally think this is what happened. She’s such a greedy twit.
No, you’re wrong about that. I could have a million pounds in the bank and still be entitled to Carer’s Allowance. What I couldn’t do is earn a weekly wage in excess of the CA limit (not sure what that currently is but approx £120). So any overpayment must have been because of weekly earnings in excess of that, voiding entitlement not because of a widget of savings sitting in an account.

No, you’re wrong about that. I could have a million pounds in the bank and still be entitled to Carer’s Allowance. What I couldn’t do is earn a weekly wage in excess of the CA limit (not sure what that currently is but approx £120). So any overpayment must have been because of weekly earnings in excess of that, voiding entitlement not because of a widget of savings sitting in an account.
*widget = wodge

Reactions: 2

*widget = wodge
Well she’s somehow accrued an overpayment and has to pay it back so somethings off. I don’t claim a carers allowance or UC and I’ve never had an overpayment of anything. Somethings not right and let’s be honest she’s a liar.

Reactions: 3
Begging from her disabled sons hospital bed. Someone posted this above and it's 100% what she's dome since he was born.

Reactions: 9
omg guys. What if she wanted to fund a nice holiday so had it all planned out to cut Js potassium knowing he would end up in hospital so she could share her kofi to get some cash for spending money in the Maldives probably why J is at his dads over half term 👌

• Wow
Reactions: 8

*widget = wodge
If she was fully investigated for benefit fraud, the over payment of Carers allowance would have still happened because they would have seen her insta earnings from before she was nursing. I think she has an overpayment of Universal credit too but she wont talk about that because that would raise more questions. That would be down to her savings and earnings. She made out the Carers allowance overpayment happened when she started nursing but I'm sure she said it was about £3k, she wouldn't have had that much over paid just from when she started nursing. She forgets she was moaning about losing carers allowance at the time so she wasnt receiving it, the overpayment most likely occured pre-August and she hadn't been declaring her insta earnings since the go fund me's happened and she started doing ad work. I think its clear all her benefits were cut, carers allowance because of her earnings and universal credit because of earnings and savings.

omg guys. What if she wanted to fund a nice holiday so had it all planned out to cut Js potassium knowing he would end up in hospital so she could share her kofi to get some cash for spending money in the Maldives probably why J is at his dads over half term 👌
She hardly showed J during the run up to him being admitted but was on talking about finances, saying she was looking for ways to create multiple income streams, MLMs etc. Then hes admitted, her first post with him in hospital she chose to talk about how important it is to go on holiday, followed by photos of him no other parent think about taking in that moment, moving on to finances again and giving the impression she cant afford coffee and food, talking about her benefits and dropping the link to her Kofi which she had already updated and her email for e- vouchers. A few nights in hospital was a good earner for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
***Patiently waiting for an influencer with a massive following to

CALL
HER
OUT!!!

😬😬😬😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.