Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen

Administrator
We're not here to make life even more difficult for those facing adversity, so locking this thread.

Reactions: 36

Gemma87

Disgusting thread. Since when does getting a new boyfriend take you out of the ‘single mum’ bracket? She posted about her boyfriend in September, so by October we’re expecting this same guy to be playing Daddy to her son do we? Imagine if he actually was, no doubt she’d be ripped apart for that too for letting him play a role so quickly. Plus, the only reason she had a holiday is because she managed to secure some respite care for Jaxon in a hospice, it seems barely anyone slating her is a long term follower, so you’re jumping to conclusions.

She set up one fundraising page for Jaxon’s chair, which later got funded. She then made it very clear the funds would now be used towards a training programme she’s thoroughly researched but was just a pipe dream, to possibly change Jaxon’s eating habits. The other pages were set up by other people just a few days ago. She’s been more than honest every step of the way.

The money that’s been raised is an absolute pittance in the great scheme of things, and would last 5 minutes if the carers are taken away. I donated and I’d do it again, I don’t care if she spends the money on a food shop or a bill, anything that takes momentary pressure off of her is fine by me.

Shame on you who are questioning it, and I very much hope none of you have to go through even one tenth of what she clearly does. If you haven’t donated, I don’t see why you’re concerning yourself in what the funds are to be spent on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NightFeeds

So heartbreaking. Even if she bought a food shop, paid a bill etc anything that takes some of the pressure off than I’m more than happy.

Reactions: 29

Youarewelcome

I think it should be open. NOT to discuss her son or his disabilities or his treatment etc. But she has a very “soz babes it’s your problem not mine” when people challenge her about what she’s spent all the money from the Gofundme on. It appears that while she has spent some of it on Jaxon (feeding school etc), a lot has also gone on nice hotels in London so she can attend influencer events without her son, a holiday to Dubai, etc. I think people who donated - including myself - want answers as to how she can justify using her sons funding to fund her lifestyle.
As I say, I don’t think anyone can question the love and dedication she has to her son. Discussion on her son should be off limits. But she’s not immune to scrutiny because she has a disabled son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Hachos

Not wanting to start an unnecessary hate thread or anything controversial at all, but given my background in law, working with families of children/dependents with disabilities; I’m seeing this story from a very different perspective.

Also, because I have lived with children with very very severe disabilities and learning difficulties, (Camphill, where I grew up, for those that are interested) I am finding it hard to see her story subjectively. Just wanted to see what people’s opinions are. I saw she posted something about a ‘hate/troll comment’ but to be fair, I just saw it as genuine interest and mild criticism... I don’t know, it grates my legal mind when people can’t answer questions and call them abusive or hateful... I do feel like, if she raises this with a lawyer, then whether she works and how much ‘me time’ she gets would be relevant, genuine questions ... it’s how we build a case (I.e parent has less than adequate time everyday/ week for personal care, administrative tasks, etc) and I’m not hating on the girl for going holiday, I am happy to see she has some support in place to allow her to do that, but I just feel her disregarding that as ‘hate’ a bit shady. I don’t know what to think really, she is obviously struggling and I empathise with her totally...

I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way, as I am in no way hating on her and I genuinely hope she gets the support she needs for the sake of her beautiful little boy. I hope he reaches his full potential and is given the tools he needs to really enjoy, learn about, experience and discover all that life has to offer ❤

What are your thoughts ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Choco88

VIP Member
i really feel for her but It doesn’t sit right that she has all these just giving pages on the go when she’s parading round in Louis Vuitton.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

CallingDoctorJones

so his dad is on the scene why isn't he being forced to help or mentioned he's clearly trained to care for him.. and tge message about going away is real how can she afford to go away and leave her boy behind
Forced?? I can just about get my ex to have our kids for a couple of hours once a month. He’d laugh in me face if I asked him to help look after then when they’re poorly. But if you can figure out a way to ‘force’ him to step, please let me know.
Didn’t she go away with her partner? Maybe he treated her? Maybe she just really needed some time to mentally and physically relax a bit. Respite care exists for a very good reason, she possibly utilised that. I can’t imagine begrudging a mother clearly doing her absolute best, in horrendous circumstances the opportunity to have a little break.

Reactions: 18

Gemma87

that there are thousands of parents of disabled children in this country
struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..
She didn’t start off with a large following, it was the recent share of Jaxon that gained her 40k I believe. When she started to realise that the carers being taken was a very real possibility.

I’ve found myself getting quite riled up defending Kaytee today, I don’t know her personally nor have I ever spoken to her. But I have known struggles in regards to children with additional needs, and back in the grip of my plight I was an empty shell of a human. Fighting tooth and nail to get my daughter funding just so she could merely access a relatively normal education. But this story, Kaytee and Jaxon, is so much more horrendous, and yet she’s still expected to cope. I suppose my extra empathy comes from a place of slightly understanding the battles. It really has touched me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

judsmum

Chatty Member
I really, really like her. Let her have as many go fund me pages as she can get - I hope she gets thousands. I’m not interested in her ex, I’m not interested in her current boyfriend, I’m interested in a little boy not getting the care that he and his mother need. I’ve got a LV purse and bag, they were gifts! I think she’s a brilliant mum who is trying her best and having to watch while her son is being let down by the very people whose duty it is to help him. I find the whole thing shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Helen

Administrator
Thanks for all your comments both publically and privately.

Ultimately nothings changed and I wouldn't want tattle to add to someone that's having a difficult life. A thread would just always decent into arguments and need constant moderation so it's locked for good.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There is already a thread about her and this type of bullshit is ridiculous.

Jaxon's dad is barely on the scene. Her boyfriend took her away for a few days holiday. She utilised services like respite because she and Jaxon benefit from it. What is people's problems, the question is ridiculous I totally see why she's flagged it as hate as it makes out she's telling an untruth or painting a misleading picture because she DARED to have a few days holiday like parents of children without disabilities can.

• Heart

Youarewelcome

I completely agree. She once tried to argue that she could spend the money on holidays because holidays are a “human right.” She clearly makes money selling things on insta, doing #ads, attending press days, and so on. She lives in a council house and I’m sure rightly so receives carers allowance for her son. But she got over 20 grand from that gofundme and was bragging today that she makes so much money she needs an accountant, while on the other hand saying she can’t afford to get her carpets cleaned. It just doesn’t add up. Literally, haha.

• Wow

Lala23

I follow kisscub. Really like her. Didn’t realise they had beef, curious now though.
I say open.
people want to discuss her, not her son.
I don’t think just because you have a disabled child that people shouldn’t form an opinion of her as a person.
probably going to get backlash, but their is something about her that I’m not sure about. A lot of what she says I completely agree with and I like the way she writes and she has lots of interesting points to share.Wouldn’t ever question her love for her son - she seems like the most amazing parent. But the other stuff - the money and the influencing and the new job, something is telling me she isn’t as much of a genuine person as people think.
I could be wrong.

How do you suggest he be forced? There is no way to make an absent or disinterested parent step up! As for her going away, how dare she want a break and some happiness! How dare someone treat her to a little time away! How dare she utilise services such as respite to relax and recover mentally!

Reactions: 14

Givemefreestuff

I think her situation is awful and I hope it gets resolved

But I keep reading the comments of other parents in the same situation and none of them will get this help the only reason she is, is because of her following and big accounts shouting out. I just wish it could happen for others too.

Notaninstamum

She is the mother of a severely disabled child, a single mother yes she has a partner but he doesn’t live with her or take any of the stress of looking after him, I wouldn’t want to live one day in her world and then come on here and see people want to know about her relationship as if they are entitled to know these things it’s disgusting
Just want to say, I follow her & think she's great. But by your reasoning, Katie Price & all the thousands of other celebs who have disabled children shouldn't be talked about either? Sorry, but in this day & age it isn't going to happen! It's a discussion site, let people discuss! No one is being vile or threatening. And if they are, they should be banned. No one wants to discuss her son either. He's adorable & everyone can see how much she loves him!

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Open but agree with the above poster, Jaxon and all his needs should be off limit, it's a tough one.

I'm guessing it's her boyfriend paying for all her hotels etc but I really don't get why she won't just say that purely to shut everyone up! She's never once given a straight answer about where all the money for the Dubai trip came from etc if her man payed for it then good for her! But the constant circling round the question is annoying, she is only a mum going on holiday with her son ok but you got given a massive amount of money because everyone thought u were destitute to the point where your son's life was in danger.... people are gonna ask!

Reactions: 12

JustNosey111

She’s doing #ads so fair game imo.

I’m a single mum and carer for my son with disabilities so I completely sympathise with her. After her stories a few months ago where she was crying about losing carers my heart absolutely broke for her, I VERY almost donated until I scrolled through her Instagram and saw what seems to be a very lavish lifestyle. Something didn’t seem right. If my son needed equipment or treatment I would put every spare penny into that fund. Holidays would come second.
Maybe I’m just jealous, I haven’t been on holiday in 5 years! 🤣

Reactions: 12
that there are thousands of parents of disabled children in this country
struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..
Your disdain for a mum trying her best for her son is astounding! She never asked for the 2 most recent JG pages, and the fundraiser she did was specifically for his chair. Are you saying she shouldn't use respite because someone somewhere else can't access it? How about we make it so BOTH have access to something so desperately vital? If she can draw attention to her experience, then it draws attention to the cruelty and disparity people with disabled children face. That can only be a good thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I started the other thread to see other peoples thoughts too, but think I'm the only one with a 'trust no-one' mindset. 😂 I feel for her, she clearly needs help and support, there's no denying that. I'm just not sure I believe everything is the 100% truth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11