the nurse mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know there was a thread for nurse mum but does anyone follow kisscub and see how a few weeks back kisscub threw some shade at nurse mum for spying on her profile or something? I'd only just started to follow kisscub but wondered if anyone who's been following longer knows what the beef is? Just curious!
I thought they were good friends? They had met up not long ago with Jaxon and Ami-G?

I don’t think it’s fair that she should have to fund her own carers no matter how much money she has. That should be provided by the local authority. The fact they’d even consider taking care away from such a disabled child is vile.

I think the issue was that she said all the extra money raised by the gofundme would be spent on Jaxon or saved for his future needs, and she seems to just be pissing it all away on holidays (in the last 6 months she’s been to Dubai, Venice and Paris) and other extravagances, while also pleading poverty. I dunno. It just sits wrong with me.

Reactions: 6
I follow kisscub. Really like her. Didn’t realise they had beef, curious now though.
I say open.
people want to discuss her, not her son.
I don’t think just because you have a disabled child that people shouldn’t form an opinion of her as a person.
probably going to get backlash, but their is something about her that I’m not sure about. A lot of what she says I completely agree with and I like the way she writes and she has lots of interesting points to share.Wouldn’t ever question her love for her son - she seems like the most amazing parent. But the other stuff - the money and the influencing and the new job, something is telling me she isn’t as much of a genuine person as people think.
I could be wrong.

Reactions: 15
I completely agree. She once tried to argue that she could spend the money on holidays because holidays are a “human right.” She clearly makes money selling things on insta, doing #ads, attending press days, and so on. She lives in a council house and I’m sure rightly so receives carers allowance for her son. But she got over 20 grand from that gofundme and was bragging today that she makes so much money she needs an accountant, while on the other hand saying she can’t afford to get her carpets cleaned. It just doesn’t add up. Literally, haha.
To be fair she wasnt bragging about having so much money she needs an accountant, she literally just showed paper work to prove she works. Shes clearly self employed and therefore needs an accountant like every self employed person in the country,

It’s just unbelievable to me that she has to fight so hard for resources to help him live any kind of life. To even just help him live it seems. His case just seems to abandoned by services?! It’s horrible to see. So I’m glad she’s able to provide these things for him.

I’ll admit I said very recently I get weird vibes from her but I would actually like to apologise for that. I know why I thought that now upon reflection. It’s because she’s not completely downtrodden and devastated constantly. She takes happiness and fun for herself where possible. She parties with friends and holidays and buys nice make it. Has a laugh and a joke about things. I think I had almost this inner subconscious judgement like why isn’t she sad all the time? Why isn’t she living life just for him? And that’s just wrong to me because she’s a person who deserves these things as much as the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s just unbelievable to me that she has to fight so hard for resources to help him live any kind of life. To even just help him live it seems. His case just seems to abandoned by services?! It’s horrible to see. So I’m glad she’s able to provide these things for him.

I’ll admit I said very recently I get weird vibes from her but I would actually like to apologise for that. I know why I thought that now upon reflection. It’s because she’s not completely downtrodden and devastated constantly. She takes happiness and fun for herself where possible. She parties with friends and holidays and buys nice make it. Has a laugh and a joke about things. I think I had almost this inner subconscious judgement like why isn’t she sad all the time? Why isn’t she living life just for him? And that’s just wrong to me because she’s a person who deserves these things as much as the rest of us.
Great summary! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
To be fair she wasnt bragging about having so much money she needs an accountant, she literally just showed paper work to prove she works. Shes clearly self employed and therefore needs an accountant like every self employed person in the country,
Depends on how much you make to be fair. I am self employed but don't make enough to warrant an accountant. Couldn't afford it, but that isn't necessarily a reflection on her I suppose.

Reactions: 1
I'm absolutely not interested in her relationship. I don't think it's weird that she doesn't want to share that on her page, it makes sense to me that she's very open about her struggles and that maybe she wants to keep just one thing back for herself.

Personally I think it's ok for her to use some of the money for holidays (if that's what's happened.) I think it's important for her and Jaxon to have as normal a life as possible and to do normal things like that. As long as he's not going without other stuff for the holidays, which it doesn't appear he is, I think it's fine.

Reactions: 5

You're right having a disabled son doesn't mean you have to be sad and have a tit life, however how the heck is she going to Dubai on carers allowance?? What's wrong with a week at Haven? I too am a carer and we are lucky to holiday once a year!

Reactions: 11
You're right having a disabled son doesn't mean you have to be sad and have a tit life, however how the heck is she going to Dubai on carers allowance?? What's wrong with a week at Haven? I too am a carer and we are lucky to holiday once a year!
We all deserve a break and especially carers. Whether it be with or without the person(s) they care for.

Her partner could have air miles if he works abroad? That’s how my friend holidays in a lot of nice places multiple times a year. She’s not a big earner but her husbands flight and hotel is covered by his job. She uses his air miles and sleeps in that hotel.

We all deserve a break and especially carers. Whether it be with or without the person(s) they care for.

Her partner could have air miles if he works abroad? That’s how my friend holidays in a lot of nice places multiple times a year. She’s not a big earner but her husbands flight and hotel is covered by his job. She uses his air miles and sleeps in that hotel.

Why can't she just say that then?? Instead of stirring up a frenzy

Reactions: 6
Thanks for all your comments both publically and privately.

Ultimately nothings changed and I wouldn't want tattle to add to someone that's having a difficult life. A thread would just always decent into arguments and need constant moderation so it's locked for good.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.