Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsy

Closed in my opinion. I don't believe she owes anyone an explanation on her relationship status it is irrelevant to her situation with her son.. Any money she earns through ads or funds raised through gofund me etc are hers to do with as she wishes her son is very poorly and has disabilities... things for him don't come cheap and being able to work hours based around her sons needs will be extremely difficult for her.

Reactions: 7

Broadyxo

so his dad is on the scene why isn't he being forced to help or mentioned he's clearly trained to care for him.. and tge message about going away is real how can she afford to go away and leave her boy behind
She's been open about her boyfriend paying to taken them away. He's abroad 8 months a year, why wouldn't he want to treat her when he's back?
Her son was in respite - something both him and her needed - what's the issue with that?

Reactions: 7

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Disgusting thread. Since when does getting a new boyfriend take you out of the ‘single mum’ bracket? She posted about her boyfriend in September, so by October we’re expecting this same guy to be playing Daddy to her son do we? Imagine if he actually was, no doubt she’d be ripped apart for that too for letting him play a role so quickly. Plus, the only reason she had a holiday is because she managed to secure some respite care for Jaxon in a hospice, it seems barely anyone slating her is a long term follower, so you’re jumping to conclusions.

She set up one fundraising page for Jaxon’s chair, which later got funded. She then made it very clear the funds would now be used towards a training programme she’s thoroughly researched but was just a pipe dream, to possibly change Jaxon’s eating habits. The other pages were set up by other people just a few days ago. She’s been more than honest every step of the way.

The money that’s been raised is an absolute pittance in the great scheme of things, and would last 5 minutes if the carers are taken away. I donated and I’d do it again, I don’t care if she spends the money on a food shop or a bill, anything that takes momentary pressure off of her is fine by me.

Shame on you who are questioning it, and I very much hope none of you have to go through even one tenth of what she clearly does. If you haven’t donated, I don’t see why you’re concerning yourself in what the funds are to be spent on.
Wow no need to be so rude, nobody was horrible or rude to her. Are we only allowed an opinion if it agrees with yours ? You put yourself out there you have to expext opinions, not hate but opinions that are as valid as yours

Reactions: 6

Highlandcow

VIP Member
We all deserve a break and especially carers. Whether it be with or without the person(s) they care for.

Her partner could have air miles if he works abroad? That’s how my friend holidays in a lot of nice places multiple times a year. She’s not a big earner but her husbands flight and hotel is covered by his job. She uses his air miles and sleeps in that hotel.

Why can't she just say that then?? Instead of stirring up a frenzy

Gemma87

Wow no need to be so rude, nobody was horrible or rude to her. Are we only allowed an opinion if it agrees with yours ? You put yourself out there you have to expext opinions, not hate but opinions that are as valid as yours
Questioning what is going on in her life when she’s laid herself bare, warts and all, IS horrible. I’m all for difference of opinion, but on this? Can’t see how any one would have a different opinion unless they suffer from a complete lack of empathy.

Hachos

Disgusting thread. Since when does getting a new boyfriend take you out of the ‘single mum’ bracket? She posted about her boyfriend in September, so by October we’re expecting this same guy to be playing Daddy to her son do we? Imagine if he actually was, no doubt she’d be ripped apart for that too for letting him play a role so quickly. Plus, the only reason she had a holiday is because she managed to secure some respite care for Jaxon in a hospice, it seems barely anyone slating her is a long term follower, so you’re jumping to conclusions.

She set up one fundraising page for Jaxon’s chair, which later got funded. She then made it very clear the funds would now be used towards a training programme she’s thoroughly researched but was just a pipe dream, to possibly change Jaxon’s eating habits. The other pages were set up by other people just a few days ago. She’s been more than honest every step of the way.

The money that’s been raised is an absolute pittance in the great scheme of things, and would last 5 minutes if the carers are taken away. I donated and I’d do it again, I don’t care if she spends the money on a food shop or a bill, anything that takes momentary pressure off of her is fine by me.

Shame on you who are questioning it, and I very much hope none of you have to go through even one tenth of what she clearly does. If you haven’t donated, I don’t see why you’re concerning yourself in what the funds are to be spent on.
People are allowed different opinions and you need to accept that 😁

I lived with and grown up with, throughout my life, 100’s of severely disabled children, so to say that we lack empathy.. well take a leaf out of your own book and don’t jump to conclusions.

No one said anything about her gofundmes, and no one has made any conclusions about her but you? Just questioning her reaction to this so called ‘hate’ .. which is allowed.

She is broadcasting her child’s life and health problems all over the internet.. he hasn’t got the capacity to give consent and he is a vulnerable child. She opened herself up to this, she wanted to share every aspect of hers and her child’s life. So she should (and you!) accept that there are people who will see things differently and perhaps question her from time to time.

Also, whether she likes it or not, charitable funds are accountable for and if funders were to ask, she is liable to answer honestly. Not doing so is an offence.

Calm down!

Gemma87

Calm the fuck down there. I said I was confused on the situation, I didn’t say she wasn’t a single mum. I’m just curious if his dad is involved, if she lives with the boyfriend, if he’s the dad etc. I’m being a nosy bitch I don’t care whether she is a single mum or not. Someone’s on the high horse today. I said I like her, I’ve even donated on three of her go fund mes, channel your anger elsewhere.
Utter nonsense. You knew full well he wasn’t the dad, as you said yourself she only posted about him in September. Having a boyfriend of 2 months doesn’t warrant removing the single mum status. I’m sure you did donate 🙄, which is why you’ve come on here and attempted to throw shade... after shelling out of your own pocket. Sounds legit.

Heart is breaking for her at the moment and she clearly deserves carers, 100%.

Thoughts on another go fund me being set up for her though?

After raising over 10k for jaxons chair which they've had through funding, the money hasn't been spent there, she hasn't really been open about what she plans on doing with it either 🤐
She’s been crystal clear about what she intends to use it for, it was on her stories though so people might not have seen. It’s for a feeding school, although with everything they have going on she may not be able to do that soon.

My heart breaks for her, and Jaxon.

It’s lovely people want to help but this money isn’t really going to ensure she can sleep and have a good mental health and quality of life. It’s outrageous someone without experience or knowledge of her son can just claim they don’t need carers!

Youarewelcome

I don’t think it’s fair that she should have to fund her own carers no matter how much money she has. That should be provided by the local authority. The fact they’d even consider taking care away from such a disabled child is vile.

I think the issue was that she said all the extra money raised by the gofundme would be spent on Jaxon or saved for his future needs, and she seems to just be pissing it all away on holidays (in the last 6 months she’s been to Dubai, Venice and Paris) and other extravagances, while also pleading poverty. I dunno. It just sits wrong with me.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
It’s an awful situation. Does anyone know where Jaxon’s dad is and if he helps in any way?
Being a single mum is hard enough, let alone single parent with a child that needs 24/7 help. It’s heartbreaking what’s happening to her

It's a shame she doesn't appear to have any help from anyone around her, I know the dad is a bit useless and doesn't live local, it's probably been really difficult for her to maintain relationships with friends etc I find it shocking not one friend or family member has stepped in to help take the load off. She must feel really let down by everyone 👎

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Calm the fuck down there. I said I was confused on the situation, I didn’t say she wasn’t a single mum. I’m just curious if his dad is involved, if she lives with the boyfriend, if he’s the dad etc. I’m being a nosy bitch I don’t care whether she is a single mum or not. Someone’s on the high horse today. I said I like her, I’ve even donated on three of her go fund mes, channel your anger elsewhere.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Questioning what is going on in her life when she’s laid herself bare, warts and all, IS horrible. I’m all for difference of opinion, but on this? Can’t see how any one would have a different opinion unless they suffer from a complete lack of empathy.
I didn't question what was going on in her life, merely pointed out what the person asked wasn't hate or trolling.
We'll have to agree to disagree I'm afraid and as a mature adult I can appreciate our opinions differ.

Reactions: 5

howdumb

so his dad is on the scene why isn't he being forced to help or mentioned he's clearly trained to care for him.. and tge message about going away is real how can she afford to go away and leave her boy behind

• Angry

Helen

Administrator
It gets a bit difficult saying someone is off limits if they're doing ads. Do people want this thread closed or open?

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely not interested in her relationship. I don't think it's weird that she doesn't want to share that on her page, it makes sense to me that she's very open about her struggles and that maybe she wants to keep just one thing back for herself.

Personally I think it's ok for her to use some of the money for holidays (if that's what's happened.) I think it's important for her and Jaxon to have as normal a life as possible and to do normal things like that. As long as he's not going without other stuff for the holidays, which it doesn't appear he is, I think it's fine.

Belleeyes

She is the mother of a severely disabled child, a single mother yes she has a partner but he doesn’t live with her or take any of the stress of looking after him, I wouldn’t want to live one day in her world and then come on here and see people want to know about her relationship as if they are entitled to know these things it’s disgusting
They are engaged, and she had said in the past her Fiance is great with Jaxon which is lovely.

ETA: The discussion surrounding the 'relationship' from my end, was more it seems a bit odd that she has been careful not to mention her engagement, but was happy to show pictures of her party but not disclose it was their engagement party. I dislike that it looks like she is deliberately trying to hide it for some unknown reason, things don't add up from my perspective. On the one hand she has an accountant for all she earns but on the other can't afford a carpet clean as someone else said. I don't doubt her love for Jaxon or that it is a difficult position to be in, it just seems like things aren't exactly what they seem.

Last edited:

Notaninstamum

that there are thousands of parents of disabled children in this country
struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..
This lady has been so open & honest about her struggle. SHE didn't set up this latest just giving, other people did. People who've found her story absolutely heartbreaking. Other people who've spoken out too, have probably had the same thing done for them. Other people have brought this to the forefront by sharing & talking about it.

How can you begrudge someone that? She's struggling, people are helping. I'd rather donate to her than one of these rich influencers who get everything for free. Her story breaks my heart

Hoella114

I looked at her page the other day and my heart just broke for her and her gorgeous boy.

Good for her for doing what she’s doing and I hope she gets what she needs out of it.

You can see from her pictures that little boy is so in love with his mama. It just broke my heart in two. I hope things get better for them both really soon.

Reactions: 4

Belleeyes

Hi,

Can you define what a large following is? The Nurse Mum has over 50k followers and now has started doing ADs and recently hinted she may not be taking up her regular job.

She is working with Dove UK and recently did an ad for a multivitamin company.

I understand she is in a different situation to most, but she does appear to be contradicting herself and is defensive about her lack of transparency. I didn't know she was engaged for example, which is fine and congrats to her, but I'm unsure why she has deliberately kept it under wraps as it were.

I'm not outright accusing her of anything, but she does fit in the category of influencer now does she not? So I'm unsure why she can't be discussed civilly like any one else?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4