Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kutikuti

It’s an awful situation. Does anyone know where Jaxon’s dad is and if he helps in any way?
Being a single mum is hard enough, let alone single parent with a child that needs 24/7 help. It’s heartbreaking what’s happening to her

Reactions: 1

Theonethatgotaway

Think you’ll find I commented regarding the woman’s ‘gentle parenting’ technique, not slating anything to do with her loss, how she handle it, her life. Merely her pushy approach on to other Mums. Nice try at attempting to make yourself look like less of a shit person though. You failed. And my behaviour? I think I’ll sleep easy tonight knowing I’ve defended someone in dire need, thanks all the same.
Lol calm down. This is tattle.life. remember that!

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I think she had mentioned her boyfriend lives and works abroad for 70% of the year. Jaxons dad is involved but not all the time. Again I think she said he pops in and out of jaxons life and is not a constant
Yes she has said this .

Claire_w17

Calm the fuck down there. I said I was confused on the situation, I didn’t say she wasn’t a single mum. I’m just curious if his dad is involved, if she lives with the boyfriend, if he’s the dad etc. I’m being a nosy bitch I don’t care whether she is a single mum or not. Someone’s on the high horse today. I said I like her, I’ve even donated on three of her go fund mes, channel your anger elsewhere.
I think she had mentioned her boyfriend lives and works abroad for 70% of the year. Jaxons dad is involved but not all the time. Again I think she said he pops in and out of jaxons life and is not a constant

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Heart is breaking for her at the moment and she clearly deserves carers, 100%.

Thoughts on another go fund me being set up for her though?

After raising over 10k for jaxons chair which they've had through funding, the money hasn't been spent there, she hasn't really been open about what she plans on doing with it either 🤐

varyingborders

VIP Member
I didn't know there was a thread for nurse mum but does anyone follow kisscub and see how a few weeks back kisscub threw some shade at nurse mum for spying on her profile or something? I'd only just started to follow kisscub but wondered if anyone who's been following longer knows what the beef is? Just curious!
I thought they were good friends? They had met up not long ago with Jaxon and Ami-G?

CupcakeCassie

My heart breaks for her. I think shes very brave. I think it should be left open though as this is a forum for us all to discuss who we follow on insta ect

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You're right having a disabled son doesn't mean you have to be sad and have a shit life, however how the heck is she going to Dubai on carers allowance?? What's wrong with a week at Haven? I too am a carer and we are lucky to holiday once a year!
We all deserve a break and especially carers. Whether it be with or without the person(s) they care for.

Her partner could have air miles if he works abroad? That’s how my friend holidays in a lot of nice places multiple times a year. She’s not a big earner but her husbands flight and hotel is covered by his job. She uses his air miles and sleeps in that hotel.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I completely agree. She once tried to argue that she could spend the money on holidays because holidays are a “human right.” She clearly makes money selling things on insta, doing #ads, attending press days, and so on. She lives in a council house and I’m sure rightly so receives carers allowance for her son. But she got over 20 grand from that gofundme and was bragging today that she makes so much money she needs an accountant, while on the other hand saying she can’t afford to get her carpets cleaned. It just doesn’t add up. Literally, haha.
To be fair she wasnt bragging about having so much money she needs an accountant, she literally just showed paper work to prove she works. Shes clearly self employed and therefore needs an accountant like every self employed person in the country,