Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babel

i really feel for her but It doesn’t sit right that she has all these just giving pages on the go when she’s parading round in Louis Vuitton.
Might have been a gift, fake etc etc. Might be old. I dont know, I think her life seems pretty tough to be honest so a little something nice is lovely for her. I would imagine she would trade all those things in a heartbeat!

Personally I think she is a brave woman who is human and doing the best she can for that little boy, who clearly loves his mummy dearly.

Reactions: 11

Highlandcow

VIP Member
It’s just unbelievable to me that she has to fight so hard for resources to help him live any kind of life. To even just help him live it seems. His case just seems to abandoned by services?! It’s horrible to see. So I’m glad she’s able to provide these things for him.

I’ll admit I said very recently I get weird vibes from her but I would actually like to apologise for that. I know why I thought that now upon reflection. It’s because she’s not completely downtrodden and devastated constantly. She takes happiness and fun for herself where possible. She parties with friends and holidays and buys nice make it. Has a laugh and a joke about things. I think I had almost this inner subconscious judgement like why isn’t she sad all the time? Why isn’t she living life just for him? And that’s just wrong to me because she’s a person who deserves these things as much as the rest of us.

You're right having a disabled son doesn't mean you have to be sad and have a shit life, however how the heck is she going to Dubai on carers allowance?? What's wrong with a week at Haven? I too am a carer and we are lucky to holiday once a year!

Broadyxo

that there are thousands of parents of disabled children in this country
struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..
she's built up her following by sharing her plight - just like any other person could do!
If you've just found her now, then of course it looks like she has a large following (it hasn't always been that way) - that's what exposure does. why wouldn't she scream and shout?
she needs help. By getting this out there, she is indirectly helping others who suffer at the injustice of the care system.

Because there are thousands of parents of disabled children, none of them should do anything about it? they should suffer in silence and just put up with it?!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It’s just unbelievable to me that she has to fight so hard for resources to help him live any kind of life. To even just help him live it seems. His case just seems to abandoned by services?! It’s horrible to see. So I’m glad she’s able to provide these things for him.

I’ll admit I said very recently I get weird vibes from her but I would actually like to apologise for that. I know why I thought that now upon reflection. It’s because she’s not completely downtrodden and devastated constantly. She takes happiness and fun for herself where possible. She parties with friends and holidays and buys nice make it. Has a laugh and a joke about things. I think I had almost this inner subconscious judgement like why isn’t she sad all the time? Why isn’t she living life just for him? And that’s just wrong to me because she’s a person who deserves these things as much as the rest of us.

• Heart

CallingDoctorJones

Heart is breaking for her at the moment and she clearly deserves carers, 100%.

Thoughts on another go fund me being set up for her though?

After raising over 10k for jaxons chair which they've had through funding, the money hasn't been spent there, she hasn't really been open about what she plans on doing with it either 🤐
This is directly from Kaytee’s gofundme page If we do hit the target and there is money left over this will be spent on other needs for Jaxon. This may go towards future equipment, services or activities that improve his quality of life. She then said on her Instagram that it’s going towards something to help with his feeding (yet another thing that she can’t get funding for. It heartbreaking how much she’s being let down). I donated to the original page, and that’s more than ‘open’ enough for me.

The new gofundme pages have been set up by other people, not Kaytee. She is being encouraged to take her case for a judicial review. That will cost thousands. Those new pages could well be the thing that allows her to do that.

Reactions: 10

Gers76

Chatty Member
so his dad is on the scene why isn't he being forced to help or mentioned he's clearly trained to care for him.. and tge message about going away is real how can she afford to go away and leave her boy behind
Wowzers !! I’m sure she said the dad sees Jacxon once every so often not sure he’s trained in all his medical needs though. The reason she was able to go away without Jaxon for a few days as he was given some time in a hospice and she was away with her boyfriend so maybe he paid. Stunned that people begrudge her some time to relax 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Does it matter what she spends the money on?
I wouldn’t resent her a holiday or a spa day or anything really if it gave her some breathing space to be able to a. Deal with her very poorly son. b. Help her fight to make a difference for Jaxon and other children.
She’s using her platform for a fantastic reason and while many others utilise it completely for themselves I genuinely believe she wants/needs to make a difference!
I applaud her for showing us all the reality of what her and her poor little boy are going through as difficult as it is to watch sometimes.
I’ve also donated to one of the go funds.
I hope she raises enough to ensure she and jaxon have a nice comfortable life because unfortunately they are just existing at the moment.
A very sad story indeed and a battle I genuinely hope she wins and will be backing all the way!

Reactions: 9

howdumb

struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..

Highlandcow

VIP Member
She is the mother of a severely disabled child, a single mother yes she has a partner but he doesn’t live with her or take any of the stress of looking after him, I wouldn’t want to live one day in her world and then come on here and see people want to know about her relationship as if they are entitled to know these things it’s disgusting

Everyone has struggles in life but we don't all decide to share it all over Instagram. Think everyone is in agreement that Jaxons situation is off limits? She herself has put herself in the influencer bubble, she said so the other day! Why can't we discuss that?

Tiredbones

Heart is breaking for her at the moment and she clearly deserves carers, 100%.

Thoughts on another go fund me being set up for her though?

After raising over 10k for jaxons chair which they've had through funding, the money hasn't been spent there, she hasn't really been open about what she plans on doing with it either 🤐
A few days ago she said that as the chair is now being funded she's using the money to fund the feeding school virtually as they wouldn't take him for residential.

She set up the original one, then yesterday Rosie Ramsey and Susie Verrill set one up, as did someone else. I think it's nice people have donated but it doesn't change what she is trying to address - the gap between health care and social care. That money won't last 5 minutes funding the carers then she'll be back to square one.

What a ridiculous point of view. So because she’s screamed and shouted for help, she shouldn’t get any? If anything she’s highlighted the fact that YES! The whole system is fucked, and there are awful situations out there. She, like many other carers, deserves respite relief & help.

Gers76

Chatty Member
Like others have said can’t afford to get carpet cleaned but last years holiday included Cape Verde, Barcelona, Paris, Venice, Dubai does not bad for a single mum eh !!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think her situation is awful and I hope it gets resolved

But I keep reading the comments of other parents in the same situation and none of them will get this help the only reason she is, is because of her following and big accounts shouting out. I just wish it could happen for others too.
By her shouting about it, it’s raising awareness and hopefully others will know that they too can fight and appeal decisions and take strength from knowing they are not alone, in what I can only imagine to be an incredibly lonely situation.

Reactions: 8

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
I totally agree with you to be honest. No hate intended and I feel for her I really do, I'm not sure I could cope in her situation.
But my first thought when I saw the holiday photos was the same, it doesn't fit with what she is saying. Now I am in no way saying she doesn't deserve a break however she did herself no favours in my eyes by reacting the way she did to the genuine question.
And if she thinks that is hate or trolling she ought to see what some of the bigger instagrammers get sent !

• Angry
Reactions: 7