The Nurse Mum #14 Virgin on the Ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can always exchange, if she finds someone that wants to swap with her.

Reactions: 2
She won’t leave that house, she held on to Jaxons bed for about a year as it was apparently too hard, she won’t get rid of the house too. Especially when she spent the GFM money buying the merc as that was too hard too

Reactions: 9
If she can’t get her head around time differences I’m not sure cabin crew is the job for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how she “lost” a day?
she was working, got back to the UK, traveled home then slept
It’s kinda what happens when you work luv

Reactions: 13
It’s called different time zones Kathleen. Also back to the Jekyll and Hyde Instagram accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He doesn’t get back until Sunday coming but will def be asking. And if someone annoys him he doesn’t hold back letting people know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that kaytee always posts her happy, living the life she's always wanted (but couldn't when she was jaxons caaaaaaarer) but then always feels the need to follow it with a grieving/crying story! It's like she feels like she has to prove that she's sad. Not saying I know how she is feeling but I know I wouldn't be able to put on a happy face, laughing, dressed up ect if I was completely broken.

I find it odd! And also sharing the distracting kaytee page on her nurse mum account constantly because she wants the follows 🙄

Reactions: 10
So in her reel she said Vegas was her stand by trip but didn't she post that Vegas was part of her roster for this month anyway? Or has she taken on an extra Vegas trip?

So in her reel she said Vegas was her stand by trip but didn't she post that Vegas was part of her roster for this month anyway? Or has she taken on an extra Vegas trip?
Literally came here to post this exact thing. She literally said she was going to tampa, New York and vegas…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.