The Nurse Mum #14 Virgin on the Ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I thick or something? I really couldn't understand about the person 1 2 and 3 post?

Reactions: 3
When leiann “finally” caught me- so basically she was crying for attention
All while crying with a photo of Jaxon in the background. So manipulative

An ad will be coming

Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over how she’s not even living two lives. She just plays different parts on the internet, if you stumbled in her new account you would NEVER know about Jaxon. That’s not even watching her stories. I mean if you just stumbled across the feed :( how sad is that

Reactions: 11
It’s all so fake. She’s got the two accounts running so that she can still profiteer off him. The Katie on the new account is the real her. That’s the genuine version of her. The “nurse mum” is all an act. Always was.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If my child had died and I didn’t want to answer any questions about then the last thing I would do is draw attention to the matter waving an iPad with pictures on around, if I was asked I would simply say “he died and I don’t want to go into details” but she just loves having trauma it’s all absolute rubbish that comes out of her mouth
I have my children as my phone walllpaper, like most parents would I imagine, but if I was in her situation and I didn’t want to have difficult conversations then I’d simply change it while I was away and change it back when I got home. I know that might be “hiding him” but it’s surely easier than getting upset at work, especially when that work is a metal tube with nowhere to hide.

The contrast of stories, in tears on NM and packing on DK suggests she should be quite comfortable changing a phone background to put across a different image.

Also on her NM bio it says BTS of DK - does that mean behind the scenes? How is her NM account a behind the scenes of her pretend I’m an influencer account?

Reactions: 9
She’s trying to get all these followers onto her DK profile but the truth is no one gives a flying tit about her and everyone was there for Jaxon

Reactions: 7
Why is she so mesmerised by the fact that her hotel room looks into other conference rooms within the hotel?! It’s really not that interesting. It’s perfectly normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Jekyll and Hyde accounts are going more and more from one extreme to the other. It’s like she’s either crying over the smallest thing (NM) or partying/working/influencing (DK). It’s like she can’t find a normal middle ground.

Reactions: 13
So she lives in Nottingham and drives down to Heathrow and stays in a nearby hotel before her flight? If that's the case then the GFM isn't going g to last long is it?

Reactions: 7
I can’t see this whole new career last to be honest. It’s new and all that but she will get bored of it all very soon.
Agree. Once the novelty wears off after a few weeks and she’s back & forth to the exact same locations/same crew hotels etc it’s going to get old very quickly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.