Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Oh god

seriously

trying to now pretend Jackson is sending her messages from beyond the grave by throwing things on the floor……… major eyeroll

Please dont be so childish and completely ridiculous

Stop doing things deliberately for attention

Theres no such thing as ghosts, spirits, poltergeists, no such thing as being able to communicate with anyone who has died, no such thing as mediums or clairvoyants etc so please don’t go down this tragic route of trying to imply hes “speaking” to you. Its utter batshit nonsense and makes you seem like an unhinged mentalcase.

View attachment 2161153
As much as she annoys me, I think your second paragraph is harsh. Many people find solace in messages from beyond the grave, and people believe in different things. It doesn’t make someone ‘batshit crazy’ for believing in it. She does a lot of attention grabbing things but I don’t agree with you on this one, sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

everyoneistriggered

They’re just engagement stories/posts/reels that she shares with TNM. She’s gearing up for her next GFM to help her clear her debt.

“The stress is going to push me over the edge, as I have just felt comfortable going to work again after Jaxon’s death and the DWP are making it hard for me to work. There’s no point now, I will be working to live and still do not have enough to cover everything until the next month. This job is the only thing keeping me going… but now I have to give it up as I can’t afford to do what I have grown to love.”

*cue Leanne with the GFM set up*

“Kaytee does not know that I am doing this but I am so worried that if I don’t, she will end up in an extremely dark place…*

*cue “You’re an amazing friend…yada, yada, yada.”

And scene… 🙄

Reactions: 26

Loopylou91

Sorry.... but she was always on about how shit Jaxon's carers were... suddenly one was lovely and she would have trusted them with Jaxon over her if needed...

No family around at all to help with Jaxon... but her Dad can come piss around with measurements for Jaxons old room.

Stick to one story and make it make sense.

Reactions: 25
Here we go again. Due to her not being upfront probably due to get earnings as an “influencer” she owes the dwp money.
So I used to work, a few years ago, collecting these exact sorts of debts, and they only go to your employer for collection if you haven’t engaged with the recovery process and set up a payment plan. She’ll have had 2-3 letters minimum before it’s gone to this stage, but when it goes to employers they won’t negotiate payment amounts and the repayment rates are higher than if you’d set up a payment plan. So it’s classic Kathleen ignoring a problem then crying when she’s called out over it.
Also to note that these debts are never wiped/cleared, you’re expected to pay them no matter how many years it is. So no matter how long it was after J’s death, she’d always have to pay it back

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So on her first day of work she posts an image of her terminally ill son…. Then on her other Instagram page it’s all sunshine, cocktails, party party party….. she’s like Jekyl & Hyde. “The nurse mum” insta is nothing but her emotional blackmail page where she continues to whore out her dead child for sympathy, attention and money. She’s an absolute bloody disgrace.

First time posting here, I followed her nursemum account for years and was so sad for her when Jaxon died. Have just discovered her distractingkaytee account and it just feels icky? Like she’s a totally different person.
Also, I don’t understand how she’s had THAT MANY contributions to that question that are all about sex/threesomes etc. unless I’m a real prude I just don’t think that many of her followers from nursemum would say stuff like that. I feel like she’s writing them herself

Reactions: 24

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4183.jpeg

“how do i wear dungarees?”

erm id start by buying a pair at least 2 sizes larger than whatever these are - because these are ridiculously too small on you Kathleen. The pot belly and fanny wedgie are far from flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Why is she moaning about Christmas? When J was Alice she didn’t bother because she said he didn’t understand 🙄

• Heart

BurlieWhurlie

I will never EVER understand why people, during a crying sesh, think “ooh I’m gonna set my phone up and press record”.
It’s so cringe and gives me the ICK

Curiouslycuriousstill

Why is she acting like she ever did anything Christmas related for jaxon? Like she’s missing out! She gave him a couple of gifted books and gifted sock advent for his last Christmas, in her words he doesn’t understand so why bother. She never put a tree up or decorated and now this year she’s making it all about what she’s missing out on. Jaxon would have loved Christmas when he was here she just never celebrated it for him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
So she needs just over £3,300 per month for a headstone on a grave for a child she doesn’t visit. No disrespect but J isn’t going to know if you've spent £20K or £20 on his headstone. This is just another way for a GFM to be set up ‘I don’t want one’, but I’ll take it if someone sets it up! Con artist. She isn’t doing J proud at all, she’s still exploiting him even after death currently.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
She’s now saying she doesn’t like the ones where she only sees a hotel room. She is so entitled. It’s a job, Kathleen. Not an all expenses paid jaunt. 🙄

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
It’s just hitting me again that this woman literally set up a merchandise shop for her son after he died

let that sit with you again a minute….

the Fact she gave up on it so quickly just shows that she never had any intention or drive for it to be a genuine business. Just another money grab

absolutely no way she will last or deliver on patreon

• Sad
  • Sick

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
If she's not claimed anything for 19 months, despite not working, and still managed to live the lifestyle she has, then how has she funded everything? 🤨🤨

Surely her little arse licker fans must be questioning this?

• Heart

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
This.as someone who has worked on a ward she should understand the correct protocol for complaints instead of slagging people off on insta 🙄 I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to have a bit of fresh air but she is ultimately responsible for her child, so if he's at risk of aspiration she should be by his side.
Actually, I can’t fault her on this one. She told the staff she needed to get a drink, and that he was on his own, and whilst he’s her child, on a hospital ward, it’s unfair to expect parents to have to be by their beds 24/7. Nurses are there to care for the kids on the ward so if she told them she was popping out, they knew he was at risk and no one checked on him then it’s not totally fair to blame her. I worked as a children’s nurse and family centred care and basically expecting parents to be on call 24/7 whilst a child is in hospital is unfair. I had a family who couldn’t be with their kid when he was on our ward. Mum was very very pregnant, dad was working and couldn’t get leave, or a lot of leave, and they had no other family to support them. Mum went home at night to sleep so she didn’t end up putting herself and the baby at risk and the nursing staff had to care for the child. That’s what they are paid for.
She’s a pain in the arse, and an awful person in a lot of ways but nursing staff let her down in this situation. I’ve seen it happen, so I actually believe her and I don’t think she’s all in the wrong.

I’ll see myself out now… 🫣😂

Reactions: 21

Smv2287

Chatty Member
Omg I am so glad there is a thread about this woman. I have been following her for a long time and I cannot believe her latest stories!! She wants to work hard for the headstone? How is getting people to shop through the ads and links she’s going to be posting hard work?? Fucking unbelievable! Disgusting coming on instagram and making out like you’re gonna do hard work. Asking people to shop through your links is NOT hard work.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
2B7D3A40-95DD-4718-9338-357AE73D08CF.jpeg

Newsflash Katie. The vast majority of STRANGERS on the internet aren’t actually that invested or interested in your repetitive morbid woe is me stories about your son. Harsh maybe but true. Life goes on and for strangers online who don’t know you personally and had no real world connection to your son, its just not that important to them. Stop flogging him online. Let the poor boy rest.