The Nurse Mum #14 Virgin on the Ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's arrived in Tampa....just as a hurricane is due to hit ( but this story is only on her distracting Kaytee page ....not a peep on her Nursemum page , where she's still grief stricken ) 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she's arrived in Tampa....just as a hurricane is due to hit ( but this story is only on her distracting Kaytee page ....not a peep on her Nursemum page , where she's still grief stricken ) 🙄
She’s probably just biding her time so that she can catastrophise her experience there.

Reactions: 6
Her swollen ankles, because she is usually 'sat down as a passenger for the 9 hours' - is she really complaining already?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So on her first day of work she posts an image of her terminally ill son…. Then on her other Instagram page it’s all sunshine, cocktails, party party party….. she’s like Jekyl & Hyde. “The nurse mum” insta is nothing but her emotional blackmail page where she continues to bleep out her dead child for sympathy, attention and money. She’s an absolute bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 25
So on her first day of work she posts an image of her terminally ill son…. Then on her other Instagram page it’s all sunshine, cocktails, party party party….. she’s like Jekyl & Hyde. “The nurse mum” insta is nothing but her emotional blackmail page where she continues to bleep out her dead child for sympathy, attention and money. She’s an absolute bloody disgrace.
Video of her playing beer pong, is that a Chanel bag she’s got on?

Reactions: 1
See if she was playing the grief card, and just showing herself grieving, I’d feel sorry for her. Because it must be horrific to lose your child. It’s the Jekyll and Hyde-ness that riles me

Reactions: 10
If my child had died and I didn’t want to answer any questions about then the last thing I would do is draw attention to the matter waving an iPad with pictures on around, if I was asked I would simply say “he died and I don’t want to go into details” but she just loves having trauma it’s all absolute rubbish that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen some mad tit on Instagram but headstone recommendations aka on the bum for a bleeping headstone is a new level

Reactions: 18
Distracting kaytee a page is totally fucked and insulting, there is NOTHING about Jaxon. It’s like she just wants to erase that part of her life.

She knows she will get a new following, that aren’t part of the disabled community.
Why didn’t she just stick to the nurse mum and change the name?

What is she playing at with the two accounts? It’s so weird

Reactions: 16
I can’t ever imagine picking up my phone, recording myself crying and posting it online. It’s such an unnatural thing to do

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.