The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I don’t like them I do like how they kept the whole thing private, I even like the name (Luca) which I’m surprised about

But apparently Darren said Lake in his post.
They are maybe just trying to throw people off after Wendy accidentally put his name in her post.. Luca seems more realistic but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Casey is claiming on his insta story that the family don’t even know the name yet, I call bullshit

Reactions: 2
Great they kept it quiet. Didn't need to hear Casey's voice every 10 minutes. They will probably drag the name reveal out for ages.

Hoping to god it’s not Lake.😂 Though I will admit I have goosebumps from the posts and feel very happy and emotional for them all😢😂

Reactions: 2
Guys don’t let it fool you that they didn’t post and have just enjoyed the moment, I’m sure we can expect a full birthing vlog coming very soon, they didn’t carry a baby for 9 months to not absolutely milk everything they can from it, that baby will have had a camera shoved in his face from the moment his little head popped out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well have a birthing vlog, then a baby update, then a baby room update, then the baby name etc etc

Reactions: 5
The baby name begins with L, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was called ‘Like And Subscribe’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh with Harlow, I don't think they milked the name much. They gave it after the birth vlog or during, not too sure.

Happy for them but God help them and their Youtube schedule, they could barely cope with Harlow and even then one had to be editing and the other in charge of entertaining her. Now with 2 kids, they'll be no room for the editing as they'll both be occupied. Wonder how long until they bring in an editor?

Reactions: 3
Think need pay more attention instead of looking through their phones as Harlow looks like she’s going to pull the Moses basket over leaning in

Reactions: 1
Just had a peak at Wendy's Instagram and the little dude does look gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
Saffron hasn’t posted anything though has she? [emoji848]
she reposted casey’s Instagram post,
the original version where Casey says he’s underwhelmed with his new family 🤦‍♀️

my thoughts are with both kids, they’re gonna struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she reposted casey’s Instagram post,
the original version where Casey says he’s underwhelmed with his new family 🤦‍♀️

my thoughts are with both kids, they’re gonna struggle.
Ah, the struggles of being an adult in the media when you have a very basic understanding of the English language......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So they bought cranberry & raspberry tea to induce labour. It’s meant to be raspberry leaf tea....2 very different things.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw just watched their recent birth vlog and i must admit, as much as they annoy me, I am genuinely pleased for them, and the baby’s so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.