The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw just watched their recent birth vlog and i must admit, as much as they annoy me, I am genuinely pleased for them, and the baby’s so cute
Completely agree! As much as they are not really my cup of tea, they are not bad people just annoying so I’m really happy for them! The baby is gorgeous and looks exactly like Harlow when she was born

Reactions: 8
That baby boy is gorgeous!!! Such a pretty baby right out the womb, he didn't even look all red and wrinkled. Happy for them and excited to see Harlow meeting him.

Reactions: 9
Ahh he is gorgeous. I have a ten month old boy myself and seeing it just brought it all back! Sniffle! Much as Casey annoys me he does seem like a good guy really. All over it when Ni is in labour etc. Some men do totally go to pieces and are a bit rubbish or not very supportive. So fair play to him and congratulations to them all. We'll go back to slagging them off next week😂

Reactions: 12
Is this shown in a vlog?! 😱😱😱
Nope, she posted it on her story day after her mum came. Idk why it was a big deal to her, I've seen her with a few Chanel bags (designer bags in general really), granted she said they were her mums and she always borrows them and switches with her in Brazil but still.

Her mum is a lawyer so no surprise her family are minted. I always wonder if they send her money - so nosey I know. I also wonder if Ni's bio dad will visit the new addition? They don't seem overly close, seems she only sees him when they go Brazil which has been twice in two years if I'm not mistaken and its literally for a day or two. I get he's a surgeon but family is family i guess.

Reactions: 2
Nope, she posted it on her story day after her mum came. Idk why it was a big deal to her, I've seen her with a few Chanel bags (designer bags in general really), granted she said they were her mums and she always borrows them and switches with her in Brazil but still.

Her mum is a lawyer so no surprise her family are minted. I always wonder if they send her money - so nosey I know. I also wonder if Ni's bio dad will visit the new addition? They don't seem overly close, seems she only sees him when they go Brazil which has been twice in two years if I'm not mistaken and its literally for a day or two. I get he's a surgeon but family is family i guess.
Completely off topic, but Ni's dad is rather fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lake hahaha duck me
Oh no! Is it really?!
That’s awful! Harlow and Lake. Choosing those names make Casey and Nicole sound so thick! They’re ok as American names but they don’t work well in this country, they sound weird - particularly as Harlow is a chavvy town!

Reactions: 7
21 min video & 6 ads. I clicked off within seconds! ITV don’t even do that many ad breaks during a film ffs!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
somehow seems worse than fleur de force (river) and Lily Pebbles (grey)

lakey barker. 😂😂 laaaakeyyyyyyyy get in here 😆😆
(ive gifted them the Y)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.