The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the wedding booked and planned for august this year? They’ve not mentioned a thing about it… I assume we will get a “WE CANCELLED THE WEDDING” video soon😂

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t the wedding booked and planned for august this year? They’ve not mentioned a thing about it… I assume we will get a “WE CANCELLED THE WEDDING” video soon😂
Yeah with some sort of clickbaity title about how it's cancelled to make it seem like they're splitting up, and then it will turn out to be just postponed. Then fifteen minutes of footage of them out shopping and eating out.

Reactions: 7
Don’t wanna be a kill joy and we’re all entitled to our opinion but I don’t think the kids looks/appearance should be mentioned

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don’t wanna be a kill joy and we’re all entitled to our opinion but I don’t think the kids looks/appearance should be mentioned
sane i think they are pretty cute and well kept, remi is also still a baby she won’t have proper physical features yet

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What will they do in the future, the Ads won't last forever neither of them have a job and despite the number of subs the channel isn't pulling it in either 🤔

They keep spending as if it won't run out ie renovations, yet another big party for Harlow
That's on top of the usual expenses and school fees.

Saffrons the same no plans for the future boasting about her millions wanting to be a billionaire
Most other influencers have actual jobs alongside the channels so can quite rightly spend what they want without worrying as much.

Reactions: 2
Casey’s an irritant, him and that Jeff Barker are entitled and spoilt rotten and obviously mollycoddled by their mummy dearest, Windy Barker herself 😬 cringe! They have a lot of growing up to do. Wouldn’t last a day in the real world of work. Imagine them on a night shift 🤣

Can’t shift the feeling that him and Miss Lazy’s relationship was arranged to some degree between both families. They have no chemistry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lake also going to private school, it’s a very expensive prep school they go to ( won’t say name) asked the same question with H. WHERE DO THEY GET THE MONEY😂

Reactions: 2
Lake also going to private school, it’s a very expensive prep school they go to ( won’t say name) asked the same question with H. WHERE DO THEY GET THE MONEY😂
The only logical answer is Ads.
They don't post much on their channel and neither have actual jobs yet nearly every insta post is some form of ad.
The kids are paying for everything house renovation, private school, designer things what happens when the ads stop rolling in?

The only logical answer is Ads.
They don't post much on their channel and neither have actual jobs yet nearly every insta post is some form of ad.
The kids are paying for everything house renovation, private school, designer things what happens when the ads stop rolling in?
Think you’re right, worrying fall to reality for the kids if that happens

Unfortunately ads do pay, one ad alone could give them 10k (it’s been said before some do pay this amount) if they did 3 in a month that could be 30k. The kids fund their lifestyle, sadly.

Reactions: 6
Or most likely Claudia, the wealthy grandparent.
Who quite clearly values education.

Reactions: 11
Well the Barkers never valued education. Casey n Jed are thick as tit. Probably more interested in being the cool kids in class.

Reactions: 8
Casey seems more annoyed with Nicole these days, can really see it in their latest vlog and social media interactions. I feel like he used to be more gushy about her but ever since his heart attack, he’s been so into himself and his fitness ‘journey’ constantly posting himself working out every second of the day.

Don’t think they’d still be together if it wasn’t for the kids.

Reactions: 5
Casey seems more annoyed with Nicole these days, can really see it in their latest vlog and social media interactions. I feel like he used to be more gushy about her but ever since his heart attack, he’s been so into himself and his fitness ‘journey’ constantly posting himself working out every second of the day.

Don’t think they’d still be together if it wasn’t for the kids.
In a video from a few years ago it was a q&a I’m pretty sure and I think the question was something like if you both had never stayed together after Nicole went back tor Brazil what do you think you’d be doing now in your lives? and Casey said something like I’d be in America teaching football living my dream , he phrased it like that basically but he made the video have this awkwardness to it you could tell by Nicole’s face and reaction she was not happy with what he said cause it sounded like that’s what he would rather be doing than be a young dad responsible for a baby. Not saying he doesn’t love them and maybe at the time he didn’t mean what he said to come across the way he did but if I was Nicole and he said that I would of been thinking to myself is that what he would rather be doing.

Obviously they’re still together have had more kids and of course I’m very sure there’s love there but like you said I wonder if they hadn’t had Harlow when they did would they still be together cause sometimes it’s hard to see the chemistry between them. I’m not saying they have to have a perfect relationship cause that’s not realistic but I think because both him and Nicole are obsessed with how they look you have two people who can be kind of vain at times and self obsessed that they care more about keeping up this perfect image of themselves and their lives even if things aren’t as great behind the scenes. Also I still don’t think Nicole is maternal at all.

Reactions: 3
Look at this weird comment on Casey’s TikTok video of him and Lake. This right here is another reason why exploiting children is wrong and so disgusting!! Shame on Casey , Nicole and every other parent who uses their children for views and likes online to make money. Sad thing is comments like that these parents don’t care they will continue to exploit their kids no matter what.
2D89A202-BA4E-4B75-9748-EF71B286849D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12