The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the decorating and making videos , you are not a blue Peter presenter
They’ve nothing else going on in their lives they don’t know what hard work is so Casey makes all these decorating videos. He constantly is redecorating the kids rooms every day it’s weird and he does it out of boredom and for views. Jed is just as bad literally making videos making toast and putting frozen food in the oven acting like he’s a chef when his content is cringe.

Reactions: 8
Currently posted a video of his daughters requested diy costume… when you have spent £££ more than one off Amazon ….

Reactions: 3
Imagine your dad is a surgeon , your mum is a lawyer and you’re a child exploiter. Where did it all go wrong is the question.
It’s baffling isn’t it, because she obviously has a degree - isn’t uni why she loved to the UK? I’ve always admired people who move to another country alone to study. But she’s done nothing since …

Reactions: 2
She did a foundation year in Business Studies, then got pregnant in her first year and never went back to finish her course. No degree.
Oh I didn’t realise! I thought she had been in England a few years before she had met Casey. That’s a shame, that having a degree defines anyone or makes anyone better than someone without a degree but imagine moving half way across the world for uni and getting pregnant within your first year and not actually achieving anything. Didn’t she move in with Casey quite early on too?

It seems like all her family are quite successful, one of her sisters lives abroad too. Mum, dad and stepdad are all successful and she’s settled for an influencer life living off of freebies and making boring videos. Couldn’t she have gone back to uni or paused her studies whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Makes me wonder even more how they got by at first when they got pregnant. Assume Casey didn’t really have a job at that time and she was a student living abroad!

Makes me wonder even more how they got by at first when they got pregnant. Assume Casey didn’t really have a job at that time and she was a student living abroad!
he says in their recent YouTube he was a window fitter at 17. First I’ve heard lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen quite a lot of candid videos/ pictures of Nicole over Xmas and she’s a lot bigger than she post- probably a size 14?
She still loooks lovely but why not just post this- she’ll probably get more content being relatable x

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else sense some awkwardness via Nicole and Wendy's storyies yesterday?? Nicole posted a quote which she never does something along the lines of “be nice but take no tit” and then she didnt turn up to wendys birthday meal. Wendy said she was “ill” but just hours before nicole was getting her nails done?? And today shes out and about so cant be that ill surely! Just seems abit odd?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else sense some awkwardness via Nicole and Wendy's storyies yesterday?? Nicole posted a quote which she never does something along the lines of “be nice but take no tit” and then she didnt turn up to wendys birthday meal. Wendy said she was “ill” but just hours before nicole was getting her nails done?? And today shes out and about so cant be that ill surely! Just seems abit odd?
That does sound odd of all the days for her to share a quote like that which you’re right that’s not something she ever posts and then for her to miss Wendy’s birthday meal the timing is a bit weird. I wonder what’s going on cause looking at Nicole’s stories from today she looks perfectly fine and she’s out with Casey and the kids so she couldn’t of been that ill yesterday especially like you said she was getting her nails done earlier in the day before Wendy’s birthday meal. On Wendy’s stories she has a photo from the meal and tagged Nicole wishing her to get well soon so unless Nicole and Casey had an argument and maybe that’s why she didn’t go to the meal? who knows with this family they try to always paint a perfect picture of their lives but I can imagine behind closed doors things aren’t as great as they all make it out to be.

Reactions: 9
That does sound odd of all the days for her to share a quote like that which you’re right that’s not something she ever posts and then for her to miss Wendy’s birthday meal the timing is a bit weird. I wonder what’s going on cause looking at Nicole’s stories from today she looks perfectly fine and she’s out with Casey and the kids so she couldn’t of been that ill yesterday especially like you said she was getting her nails done earlier in the day before Wendy’s birthday meal. On Wendy’s stories she has a photo from the meal and tagged Nicole wishing her to get well soon so unless Nicole and Casey had an argument and maybe that’s why she didn’t go to the meal? who knows with this family they try to always paint a perfect picture of their lives but I can imagine behind closed doors things aren’t as great as they all make it out to be.
Yes and that reminds me!! These was also a bit of awkwardness between ni and casey on wendys actual birthday when casey posted that reel decorating wendys house! He made it look like it was just him.. then nicole reposted it with a paragaph saying arent WE cute look what WE did then made an excuse about trying to stop remi going down the stairs (fair enough) hense why she wasnt in the video, so i think she was a bit pissed off that she probably planned it all and he got all of the credit?! So maybe youre right about them having an argument

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what Nicole’s post was about yesterday?

ETA: tried to upload her recent story but can’t for some reason… apparently going through some health issues?

Is there no limit to the levels they will stoop to to make some quick cash?
Came across a fairly recent ad casey did to promote pampers nappies for the older two.

I get it's meant to be educational but using not only their own but other people's children to advertise nappies and discuss bedwetting seems really strange and some what invasive.
Did the parents know about it is what I'd like to know I wouldn't give permission myself.

Not to mention the embarrassment they would get if school friends saw it
Harlows what 6 and lake 4/5??
Not something you want making public even if it wasn't true.

Comments weren't positive either.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I get the impression that Nicole just really hates living in the Uk
Hate to be that person but she chose to leave her family and come over to study
Only to then ditch her studies, which is what the visa was for meet casey, stay for years swiftly fall pregnant with Harlow and twice after and start a failing youtube channel.
She had every chance to go back but chose not to.

Reactions: 8
Hate to be that person but she chose to leave her family and come over to study
Only to then ditch her studies, which is what the visa was for meet casey, stay for years swiftly fall pregnant with Harlow and twice after and start a failing youtube channel.
She had every chance to go back but chose not to.
Completely agree, I just think the way she posts sometimes makes it seem like she’s being forced to stay in the UK. she very consciously made every choice to move, to stay here and be in a relationship with Casey. I just think she speaks so negatively of the Uk like she’s being held hostage.

I don’t blame her as the England is so dark and gloomy compared to Brazil and the culture there and vibes seems great but it’s not like she has a real job holding her down so why did they not relocate there. Her family also has wealth so it’s not like it was the Barker money that attracted her to stay or was it?🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5