The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different on saffrons Instagram story!
And saffron knows exactly what she’s doing by taking a pic of her from that angle funny that it’s gone now, god forbid if anyone was to take a mug shot of saffy B

Reactions: 10
IMG_1601.jpeg

Nicole looking quite different on Wendy’s story! Also why do Nicole and Libby always smile with their mouths open?? It’s like they’re waiting to catch flies 😂

Reactions: 5
Nicole must have the patience of a saint when it comes to Casey the mummys boy🫠 imagine writing a massive loving paragraph about your mum and not the mother of your kids. She just gets a reel which lets be honest is literally just for content. Yikes

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How did they afford 4 first class plane tickets to Brazil? They rich rich! V jel

Reactions: 3
Pls what does casey look like with that baby blue cardigan tied around his shoulders the ick is so real 💀 i hate when new money people try to act old money its so cringe 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How did they afford 4 first class plane tickets to Brazil? They rich rich! V jel
It's one of two things
The first being that they live off Ads no matter what it is even an ad about their children needing nappies overnight it really isn't a steady income or two Nicole's family pay for alot which shouldn't be happening
One thing we can say for sure is two unemployed people like them aren't paying for that lifestyle
House, renovation, designer everything, private school x 2

Reactions: 4
Are they still in Brazil??
I've never known any other infunecer need to mention their holiday destination so much
Literally every post.

It's now looking extremely doubtful that they paid for any of this trip
Flying 1st class for 4 people and remi still boasting designer things.
What with them both being jobless, having 3 kids to raise, ignoring the youtube channel and even the Ads have slowed right down
1 in Feb and 1 in March by the look of it.
Surely they aren't allowing Nicole's family and potentially caseys to pay for everything??!!

Now into what must be the 3rd week abroad
There is a ton of questions left unanswered

Reactions: 2
Am i tripping or did casey not say ‘our last day in brazil tomorrow’ like daaaaays ago?? I did think it was weird to be there for 2 and a bit weeks rather than 3 but clearly he was wrong for some strange reason

Reactions: 1
Am i tripping or did casey not say ‘our last day in brazil tomorrow’ like daaaaays ago?? I did think it was weird to be there for 2 and a bit weeks rather than 3 but clearly he was wrong for some strange reason
He definitely did say it was their last days ages ago but have only just got back
Either early today or yesterday
By my reckoning they should be returning to school today, but will just take longer off if its the one I think

There really is no excuse to go back late or jetlagged having had an extra week compared to most
It was just for a holiday aswell no special circumstances.

Either rules don't apply to them or they extended their stay and now have to catch up with school prep.

I wondered that too as I can’t imagine her mum and husband moving here when they are established successful people there
A couple of years ago nicole said that her mum was looking to move closer to her but not the uk (i want to say italy/somewhere in europe) so it looks like that might finally be happening? I cant see them moving to brasil because wendy would have a fit, kids schools etc but tbh i would consider it if i were them, not to be mean but nicole doesnt seem to have any friends in england but a large support system in brazil 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't get how they keep getting brand deals with their work ethic! Nicole is notorious for never sticking to a deadline - whenever she says she's going to do anything, whether it's uploading a vlog or answering Q&As, you can guarantee it will be days late cause she 'fell asleep' or 'life is busy' or 'we're in A&E'. They'd never survive working a real job.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Nicole’s whole family are literally just up and moving from a whole life that they have built. They’re selling their childhood home, takes a lot of guts to do that. I wonder why now

Reactions: 6