The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2325584
I know obviously she isn’t on anything as she’s breastfeeding her son and I’m not sure she’s like that anyway, but I am getting proper unhinged coked up girl in the smoking area of a nightclub from this rant on her Emma Armstrong account. bleeping hell love. Pics probably aren’t the most illustrative as she’s talking at 100mph

Also she’s a raging narc isn’t she. Can’t bear to admit she lost loads of followers so spinning some obvious shite. I agree with everything else everyone’s said about the toxic nonsense she pedals
I’m getting Kerry Katona on this morning vibes. She seems medicated

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell as if she couldn’t get any more self obsessed or unhinged and she just turns it up to 11!
---
I think she’s a bit mentally unstable after having a 2nd c section to be honest, she clearly isn’t coping with it at all
---

Yeah they definitely left. She’s shown her true colours now, there’s a whole Mumsnet thread about it as well 😅
---

But didn’t you know, not eating sugar means you DEFINITELY won’t get cancer the same as following all of her amazing advice means you DEFINITELY won’t have a c section and your baby will just side out. Clearly if you have cancer then you just eat tit, and clearly if you have a c section then you’re just not educated and amazing enough. Oh wait…
can we have a link to the mumsnet thread? 😂

Reactions: 4
Comments on all her posts have been limited 🤔

I guess she is still getting backlash in the comments so she has restricted or turned off the comments, so only a select few are allowed to make comments on her posts!

Reactions: 5
Comments on all her posts have been limited 🤔

I guess she is still getting backlash in the comments so she has restricted or turned off the comments, so only a select few are allowed to make comments on her posts!
Because heaven forbid that she should be challenged on the bullshit she spouts, that would mean her admitting she was wrong or something 😅😂

Reactions: 6
I still think she’s putting it on. All this stuff about EMFs when she was planning her wedding but we’ve all seen how much she’s on her phone running her business and chatting shite since then. Could she be trying to claim insanity if she has got in trouble for anything to do with someone else’s birth?

Reactions: 9
The honest midwife has just done a post that could be aimed at Emma tbh. This is something I’ve said here before and people sometimes get defensive but I stand by it, the hypnobirthing movement and people like Emma have a lot to answer for when it comes to the trauma some experience in birth because they didn’t get “waves” and they couldn’t just “breathe their baby out”. Maybe THM has worded it better.
I know this isn’t all there is to trauma and I ended up with a traumatic birth and post partum period myself, but we’re being taught to shy away from the realities and go into it all with unnecessary unrealistic expectations. It’s criminal IMHO

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m glad she’s finally showing her true colours to be honest. The things she spouts are scary and she’s losing all credibility in the birth world. I personally think she’s trying to distract from the fact that she’s spouting all of this crap whilst having had 2 c sections! She claims birth isn’t painful yet has NEVER experienced established labour, contractions at 1cm dilated aren’t painful!! She literally has no idea what an actual contraction feels like at all 🤯 she was fully told that she’s “forged in fire” after her second c section and now she actually believes it, it’s terrifying

Reactions: 13
The honest midwife has just done a post that could be aimed at Emma tbh. This is something I’ve said here before and people sometimes get defensive but I stand by it, the hypnobirthing movement and people like Emma have a lot to answer for when it comes to the trauma some experience in birth because they didn’t get “waves” and they couldn’t just “breathe their baby out”. Maybe THM has worded it better.
I know this isn’t all there is to trauma and I ended up with a traumatic birth and post partum period myself, but we’re being taught to shy away from the realities and go into it all with unnecessary unrealistic expectations. It’s criminal IMHO
Yep this could definitely apply to Emma but also so many other birth workers. Kemi Johnson sprung to my mind when I read this post. She’s so anti-midwife/NHS it actually feels really toxic

Oh man, this this this. All of this!

• Heart
The comments from her life coach Lisa Sykes are just encouraging her. She’s now suggesting some sort of expensive retreat for her and others to wear their tinfoil hats together 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is scary shiz. The only people I know who started with all this cosmic woo out of nowhere ended up being sectioned. It leads to some really frightening stuff

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is where being trained and mentored by those with little training of their own becomes dangerous. It’s all a bit cultish and conspiracy theories rife.
(I’ve been in this world myself and seen it)
Few Day courses by those with no formal training can be really dodgy.

seems like she’s down a rabbit hole of conspiracy stuff.
could be an element of struggling postnatally to which she isn’t recieving adequate support for. Or simply down a rabbit hole

Reactions: 7
This is where being trained and mentored by those with little training of their own becomes dangerous. It’s all a bit cultish and conspiracy theories rife.
(I’ve been in this world myself and seen it)
Few Day courses by those with no formal training can be really dodgy.

seems like she’s down a rabbit hole of conspiracy stuff.
could be an element of struggling postnatally to which she isn’t recieving adequate support for. Or simply down a rabbit hole
Probably a mix of hormones, struggling to deal with not getting the birth she wanted and possible post-natal psychosis as someone suggested above. But also an element of ‘what next?’. I had my baby a few weeks before she had hers. I spent almost every waking minute thinking about the birth, planning it, decorating the room for my home birth, listening to podcasts, hypnobirthing etc etc. And I admit I was very sucked into the hypnobirthing anti-intervention hype. Thankfully my birth was great and everything I’d hoped it would be, but I found myself so lost and sad that all the planning was over. My heart sank every time I walked into the bedroom and I couldn’t help feeling sad it was all over even though I had a beautiful baby to look after now. Thankfully I sought help and I’m feeling much better now and have other things to plan and look forward to but I can’t listen to the podcasts or look at the instagram accounts anymore because it puts me back into that downward spiral. I imagine that’s probably what she’s going through in some way. Having a business dedicated to birth must be hard when she spent so long planning it and talking about it and didn’t get the birth she wanted. She’s stepped away from the birth account a bit and is trying to find something else to be passionate about that doesn’t remind her of her birth. She’s just completely gone in the wrong direction with this conspiracy theory woo-woo stuff and is loosing any credibility she had

Probably a mix of hormones, struggling to deal with not getting the birth she wanted and possible post-natal psychosis as someone suggested above. But also an element of ‘what next?’. I had my baby a few weeks before she had hers. I spent almost every waking minute thinking about the birth, planning it, decorating the room for my home birth, listening to podcasts, hypnobirthing etc etc. And I admit I was very sucked into the hypnobirthing anti-intervention hype. Thankfully my birth was great and everything I’d hoped it would be, but I found myself so lost and sad that all the planning was over. My heart sank every time I walked into the bedroom and I couldn’t help feeling sad it was all over even though I had a beautiful baby to look after now. Thankfully I sought help and I’m feeling much better now and have other things to plan and look forward to but I can’t listen to the podcasts or look at the instagram accounts anymore because it puts me back into that downward spiral. I imagine that’s probably what she’s going through in some way. Having a business dedicated to birth must be hard when she spent so long planning it and talking about it and didn’t get the birth she wanted. She’s stepped away from the birth account a bit and is trying to find something else to be passionate about that doesn’t remind her of her birth. She’s just completely gone in the wrong direction with this conspiracy theory woo-woo stuff and is loosing any credibility she had
Yep. It can be especially difficult if you’re in the birth world. And if those around her are unequipped to help.

Step one: marry a rich man so you can afford to take risks.

I hate these disingenuous influencers who deliberately omit the help and extra financial security they have.

Also so much toxic #bossbabe language.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick