The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice on Lauren goodger she tagged tbc on Lorena’s anniversary picture, does that mean the baby passed of tuberculosis?

Did anyone notice on Lauren goodger she tagged tbc on Lorena’s anniversary picture, does that mean the baby passed of tuberculosis?
Can’t tell if this is serious or not. Not a nice joke. The only abbreviation i know for Tuberculosis is TB. TBC is To Be Confirmed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Definitely not TB but I also don’t really know why she would have put #TBC on that post either!

Reactions: 2
Seen this over on the LG thread, sounds like there is so much more to this story. Maybe Emma didn’t have as much involvement as I first thought. 🤔

8FA6E976-B015-4DCA-9036-7FBCCB150671.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My guess would be though that Emma would have told her she didn’t need to go to hospital and she was safer at home as that’s what she always harps on about

Reactions: 4
My guess would be though that Emma would have told her she didn’t need to go to hospital and she was safer at home as that’s what she always harps on about
Absolutely. With no car she could have got an ambulance

Reactions: 2
LG isn’t the brightest and I think Emma definitely had some influence on her decision to stay home - 3 days is a long time to hold off going to the hospital or seeking medical intervention especially if your waters had broken.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, her latest post about cancer is horrendous. At least everyone in the comments are now seeing how unreliable her information is
---
Her Instagram stories genuinely make her seem like she’s having a mental breakdown. She’s lost the plot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was just coming to say this! What a weird battle to fight today, not her remit and just bloody nuts.

it’s a coffee morning to raise money for research and support… ffs!

Reactions: 7
Was just coming to say this! What a weird battle to fight today, not her remit and just bloody nuts.

it’s a coffee morning to raise money for research and support… ffs!
comes across SO victim blamey, I’m completely disgusted. She seems unhinged in her stories 😳

Cancer grows from sugar 🙈 she’s a dangerous loon and shouldn’t be sharing her opinions to such a large, vulnerable following

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sweet Jesus, Joseph & Mary the foul mouth on her whilst holding her baby 🫣 ranting about sugar & cancer. Yes some of us do/will swear around our kids I’m no saint but that poor child has her screeching right by their sensitive ears. Emma promotes a peaceful, calm, birth but then behaves like this when the baby is in her arms. Makes absolutely no sense this is the total opposite of her Mother Earth image she is trying to portray! 😒

Reactions: 12
Can anyone see how many followers she just lost? I don’t know how you view it