The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Step one: marry a rich man so you can afford to take risks.

I hate these disingenuous influencers who deliberately omit the help and extra financial security they have.

Also so much toxic #bossbabe language.

Eurgh, how distasteful can you get when people are literally not able to afford their mortgage/rent and struggling to buy food?! The whole post is giving Kim K “no one wants to get up and work” vibes 😬

Reactions: 11
Step one: marry a rich man so you can afford to take risks.

I hate these disingenuous influencers who deliberately omit the help and extra financial security they have.

Also so much toxic #bossbabe language.
Ice seen so much of this in the birth world. Very privileged women thinking they arent

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know a couple of people I used to know IRL that have very small time social media based businesses. Life coaches etc. Both have very wealthy families they neglect to mention. One makes a big deal about relocating to another country from London, “just buying a ticket and getting on a plane”, but totally neglects to mention the gorgeous house in the background of all their content is their mum and dad’s. They make it seem like a level playing field and it isn’t. “This is how I learnt to embrace my power and become successful, following my dream” witch if we all had your trust fund we all could 😂 that’s the only secret there is.

Emma’s just as bad

Reactions: 11
I know a couple of people I used to know IRL that have very small time social media based businesses. Life coaches etc. Both have very wealthy families they neglect to mention. One makes a big deal about relocating to another country from London, “just buying a ticket and getting on a plane”, but totally neglects to mention the gorgeous house in the background of all their content is their mum and dad’s. They make it seem like a level playing field and it isn’t. “This is how I learnt to embrace my power and become successful, following my dream” witch if we all had your trust fund we all could 😂 that’s the only secret there is.

Emma’s just as bad
Talk about gloating whilst pretending you are relatable. She's so deluded. And her company is not making 6 figures!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Some Tea over in the LG thread 😳
Allegedly the MW was blamed & investigated!
I will save my opinion until I know it’s factual because either it’s true or a very spiteful & malicious lie 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s reposted an anti-vax reel to her stories 🤦‍♀️ it’s an American woman discussing the CDC schedule for infant vaccines and aluminium content. To be fair, I haven’t watched the whole reel but given her track record of crazy views it wouldn’t surprise me if she is anti-vax.

She’s reposted an anti-vax reel to her stories 🤦‍♀️ it’s an American woman discussing the CDC schedule for infant vaccines and aluminium content. To be fair, I haven’t watched the whole reel but given her track record of crazy views it wouldn’t surprise me if she is anti-vax.
She posted a long anti-vax rant on her stories a few months ago, so she definitely is. It was actually a bit of a wake up call to me at the time. I was pregnant and was quite swept up in the whole positive birth stuff on instagram. It made me realise that a lot of the arguments people like Emma make about birth, especially the encouragement to ignore medical advice, is exactly the same crap that anti-vaxxers spout.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She posted a long anti-vax rant on her stories a few months ago, so she definitely is. It was actually a bit of a wake up call to me at the time. I was pregnant and was quite swept up in the whole positive birth stuff on instagram. It made me realise that a lot of the arguments people like Emma make about birth, especially the encouragement to ignore medical advice, is exactly the same crap that anti-vaxxers spout.
I feel the same. I totally got sucked into the whole birth advocate/positive birth stuff when I was pregnant, to the point where if my waters had gone and contractions didn’t start within 24 hours I would’ve tried to avoid going to hospital for another 24 hours because I was so worried about the cascade of intervention. Now hearing some of the LG stuff and seeing just how crazy Emma is I thank my lucky stars that my waters didn’t break until the pushing stage and everything went smoothly. My eyes have definitely been opened to the toxicity of the birth space now

Reactions: 8
Emma’s been rather quiet, but been a busy bee working hard in the background trying to recover her followers from her last rant!
Overall she lost 823 followers, now suddenly she has slowly gained 810 🤔
I guess she using her 6 figure income to pay 🤥 or maybe the benefits she gets 🤭

1A53EB09-B238-48A5-8A8A-244ED5231977.jpeg

AFA7600D-C86C-4F3D-971D-68A098C79CB0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she think she is some sort of “Life Coach”or Guru just because she has been through trauma in her life, she talks about ancestral trauma. Why not just break the cycle 🫣

Reactions: 5
Noticed she hasn’t posted much on her new Emmaarmstrong account lately. Has she always had a link to her blog on her bio? https://emmasmemoirs.wordpress.com/
Posts are from 2017/2018. Wonder if she’s going to scrub it and start afresh, posting her deluded cult-like ramblings?

Reactions: 3
How olds her little boy now? Just a few months right? And she’s breastfeeding, but she’s randomly going to Miami on her own? Just seems a weird time to do that.

Reactions: 1
Her latest from Miami is about her finding out the magic was in her all along. I am not sure that laughter was what she was aiming for but it’s all I could do.

• Haha
£444 for a 4 week ‘group mastermind’ (wtf is that?! 😂) where she spouts some woo-woo tit at you to connect to your ‘mother magic’ 😂 what a complete word salad that post is.

That group thing she went to in Miami sounded a bit cult-like. Now I’m getting MLM vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 5