The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone see how many followers she just lost? I don’t know how you view it
She was definitely at 164k mid-afternoon and is now 163k - I don't know how many she had before she posted that reel though.

Reactions: 4
She’s done a dirty delete 😂😂 after claiming on her stories that she was so happy to be losing followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s done a dirty delete 😂😂 after claiming on her stories that she was so happy to be losing followers 🤣
Omg has she deleted the post? She’s such obnoxious and her story afterwards was so unhinged. I cannot stand her!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I missed it all! So gutted no one screenshotted. I think I can imagine though. I can’t believe anyone thinks that woman can have an ounce of credibility

It’s a reel, I can still see it if you wanted a look! I saw she’s also just started a personal page for her rants - theemmaarmstrong. I’ve just unfollowed her page because she’s grown increasingly unhinged and more agressive in her stories. There’s being a strong woman then there’s being a bad witch

Attachments

• Wow
It’s a reel, I can still see it if you wanted a look! I saw she’s also just started a personal page for her rants - theemmaarmstrong. I’ve just unfollowed her page because she’s grown increasingly unhinged and more agressive in her stories. There’s being a strong woman then there’s being a bad witch
Thank you. Omg, she’s getting her arse handed to her by educated people in the comments. Honestly, what a hill to choose to die on…

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I wonder if that was under the instruction of that person she mentioned a few days ago who was giving her strategic advice. Makes sense to separate your successful business account from your off-putting conspiracy theory nonsense 🙃

And she says she "removed 6000 people" from her @thenakedbirthcoach account. Did you love? Or did you get a mass unfollowing because you posted something unhinged and offensive?

I think she’s a bit mentally unstable after having a 2nd c section to be honest, she clearly isn’t coping with it at all
---
I wonder if that was under the instruction of that person she mentioned a few days ago who was giving her strategic advice. Makes sense to separate your successful business account from your off-putting conspiracy theory nonsense 🙃

And she says she "removed 6000 people" from her @thenakedbirthcoach account. Did you love? Or did you get a mass unfollowing because you posted something unhinged and offensive?
Yeah they definitely left. She’s shown her true colours now, there’s a whole Mumsnet thread about it as well 😅
---
Thank you. Omg, she’s getting her arse handed to her by educated people in the comments. Honestly, what a hill to choose to die on…
But didn’t you know, not eating sugar means you DEFINITELY won’t get cancer the same as following all of her amazing advice means you DEFINITELY won’t have a c section and your baby will just side out. Clearly if you have cancer then you just eat tit, and clearly if you have a c section then you’re just not educated and amazing enough. Oh wait…

Last edited:
I think she’s a bit mentally unstable after having a 2nd c section to be honest, she clearly isn’t coping with it at all
---
yeah I actually feel for her, I was all over the place after my second (still am a bit!) this is why you need decent maternity leave and why Instagram is not the most sensible place to be. The problem with sharing your pregnancy and birth as part of your business is that you feel obliged to share and talk about it to thousands of people straight away. I still haven’t processed mine and my baby is older than hers.

(And the cancer stuff is just bizarre unrelated shite)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never knew there was a thread about her on here. I was scrolling the new posts page and so pleased I spotted this one. Absolutely rolled my eyes at her cancer post the other day. Think she’s definitely struggling to come to terms with her birth.

That personal page has been around for a while (I’ve been following it since last year) but she’s deleted a whole load of posts and only kept a few of her wedding ones. She’s only deleted them in the past couple of days though because I was looking at her page a few days ago and all the photos were still there

EDIT: just seen she’s completely deleted everything and restarted her personal insta. I was following her previously but I think she deleted most of her followers because I wasn’t following her just now

Last edited:
I think her mum died of cancer and she understandably had a lot of trauma as that happened just before she had her first child. I can’t imagine how hard that would be.

And then as others have said, she didn’t get that second healing birth experience she wanted / really believed she was going to get. So it’s probably brought up a lot of the trauma from her first birth too. Although she shouldn’t feel bad about either birth. The first was because her baby was breech and the second was just one of those things - not all births are straightforward.

What is toxic is that she’s created a business around the lie that you can manifest a “perfect” complication-free birth and breathe your baby out super easily. Living and working in that space whilst processing trauma around death and birth must be hard.

But then, that doesn’t justify an attack on people with cancer / charities trying to fundraise in a pretty innocent way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is what my issue has always been with her. She puts such a huge level of importance on the birth experience when actually what it is is just a tiny part of the experience of becoming a parent. Such focus will inevitably lead to disappointment and feeling like a failure for those it didn’t work out like that for. Including now herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think her mum died of cancer and she understandably had a lot of trauma as that happened just before she had her first child. I can’t imagine how hard that would be.

And then as others have said, she didn’t get that second healing birth experience she wanted / really believed she was going to get. So it’s probably brought up a lot of the trauma from her first birth too. Although she shouldn’t feel bad about either birth. The first was because her baby was breech and the second was just one of those things - not all births are straightforward.

What is toxic is that she’s created a business around the lie that you can manifest a “perfect” complication-free birth and breathe your baby out super easily. Living and working in that space whilst processing trauma around death and birth must be hard.

But then, that doesn’t justify an attack on people with cancer / charities trying to fundraise in a pretty innocent way!!
Yes you’ve managed to word perfectly what I’m thinking but am too angry to put into words 😅 I’m a huge fan of home birthing and hypnobirthing (had my own babies at home 🥰) but it’s her super toxic attitude that’s the problem and it’s setting expectant parents up for failure. I can guarantee I wouldn’t have successfully birthed at home if I thought it was going to be sunshine and rainbows and I’d just peacefully smile and breathe my baby out 😬

Reactions: 5
Definitely lost followers since her rant; under 1K since Friday but she is completely lying about deleting 6K 🤥 she only deleted 61 accounts she followed only 1%😂🤣

CA260453-2F32-4EF8-95D7-2E0DAFADE6DC.jpeg

IMG_0301.png

I know obviously she isn’t on anything as she’s breastfeeding her son and I’m not sure she’s like that anyway, but I am getting proper unhinged coked up girl in the smoking area of a nightclub from this rant on her Emma Armstrong account. bleeping hell love. Pics probably aren’t the most illustrative as she’s talking at 100mph

Also she’s a raging narc isn’t she. Can’t bear to admit she lost loads of followers so spinning some obvious shite. I agree with everything else everyone’s said about the toxic nonsense she pedals

Attachments

IMG_6235.jpeg

She has really been rattled by being called out by some big names in the birth space 😂

I’m not sure how business-y stuff works but do you think she might be stepping away/selling her brand? Not sure if it links in with the name change but it would make sense if she’s struggling to come to terms with her own birth experiences. And she’s trying to create a new brand with the ‘THEemmaarmstrong’

• Haha
It almost seems like she’ a self sabotaging tbh. But I don’t know enough about this kind of business to guess why.

She’s fully delusional. Also seems to be in free fall atm, which would be sad if she wasn’t being so harmful and irresponsible on a massive platform which is geared towards women at the most vulnerable time in their lives.

She’s fully delusional. Also seems to be in free fall atm, which would be sad if she wasn’t being so harmful and irresponsible on a massive platform which is geared towards women at the most vulnerable time in their lives.

Is it bad that I’m enjoying watching it happen SO MUCH because of how far up her own arse she’s been for so long 😂
---
View attachment 2325598
She has really been rattled by being called out by some big names in the birth space 😂

I’m not sure how business-y stuff works but do you think she might be stepping away/selling her brand? Not sure if it links in with the name change but it would make sense if she’s struggling to come to terms with her own birth experiences. And she’s trying to create a new brand with the ‘THEemmaarmstrong’

I absolutely love that so many of them have actually stood up and called her out! I really liked the comment by Charlotte (themilkrebel), I love her content and it’s always evidence based and non judgmental

• Heart
  • Haha