The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also a lot of tension between the families of the victims, mainly Kaylee I believe. They dont trust that the police are doing enough and believe they cleared suspects too soon. I dont think the other families have spoken out about what happend.
Im hoping the police have an idea who might have done it and that is why they are not telling the families anything.

I almost assumed they said they cleared people to give them a false sense of security so they could watch how they are without them realising they are suspects.

Reactions: 12
I almost assumed they said they cleared people to give them a false sense of security so they could watch how they are without them realising they are suspects.
I also read, dont know if its true, that one of the people they cleared or was seen with the girls, left the country.

Reactions: 1
I also read, dont know if its true, that one of the people they cleared or was seen with the girls, left the country.
I read that was inaccurate. There are a lot of contradictory things swirling around the media.

This is completely out of the ordinary so guys who had been expressing an interest in these women might be misconstrued.

There's a vast difference between being sexually attracted and wanting to inflict harm.

Reactions: 6
I read that was inaccurate. There are a lot of contradictory things swirling around the media.

This is completely out of the ordinary so guys who had been expressing an interest in these women might be misconstrued.

There's a vast difference between being sexually attracted and wanting to inflict harm.
Ah okay,youre right, really hard to know what is true and what isnt.

Maybe because there are 4 victims its hard to know who the target was or if they all were.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think the police have a pretty good idea of either who did it or who they are looking for and are building an iron-clad case. The video below pretty much implies this.

In the statement they said they really want to know what happened with Ethan and Xana that night, I’m particularly curious about the wording “could add context to what occurred”. Also they have said they have no suspects but they have never said that they don’t have a person of interest.

With such intense media interest, they have to be particularly careful what they say so they don’t jeopardise a future jury or trial. Any defence lawyer worth their weight in salt will be trawling all their past press releases and media interviews once they finally catch the murderer and it goes to court so they are playing it safe!

Reactions: 13
He seems quite upbeat. Hopefully that’s a positive sign.

The comments about still interviewing people was interesting. Wish I knew who he meant.

Reactions: 2

Starting Tomorrow the victims families can start picking up their personal belonging because they are no longer needed for the investigation.

If you look on the Moscow Police Department website there is a press release for today. Dec. 6, 2022

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ah bless him, I get the feeling he genuinely cares.

Did anyone see that they went into the house on Saturday night? I do think they were collecting evidence that night, from the living room and one of the surviving roommates rooms, because they had evidence bags.

Maybe this video was to stop people speculating when they go back again.

Either way it seems positive: still interviewing people, potentially new evidence and in a position to give back personal items

Their law is very different to UK law and they have their amendments to protect them. From what I've seen of other crimes in America they have to gain enough evidence before they can arrest people. I never understood how Gannons step mum was able to move his body twice and across state. I watched the documentary and they were waiting on call logs and car gps data. Even the cult mom was initially arrested for something else before they then added a murder charge. So I think they will have suspicions but need more to go on and waiting for test results.

Am following this on Reddit (and now on here) but have just joined a Facebook group about it and WOW it’s like the Wild West! Openly accusing people, sharing their personal info, photos, etc. Never seen anything like it.
What’s the Facebook group called?

Did anyone see that they went into the house on Saturday night? I do think they were collecting evidence that night, from the living room and one of the surviving roommates rooms, because they had evidence bags.

Either way it seems positive: still interviewing people, potentially new evidence and in a position to give back personal items
yes I saw the video from Saturday night of the people going to the house and someone out with someone evidence bags.

I agree I think that he cares too.

I'll post a link to the tweet of that video.

• Heart
The police seem to be keen to know about Xana and Ethan whereabouts that night, I wonder if they are on to something there.
I the scene was really bloody would there not be some sort of trail leaving the house especially with the snow there?
I really hope they catch person or people soon as it must be terrifying staying there now or sending your kid back to uni there

Reactions: 9
The murders were said to have happened around 3am - 4am (this time was then expanded to 2am-5am).

At 3am that very night, there was a call to the police about an incident on the field across from where the victims’ house is. The field is what is between the victims’ house and the Sigma Chi, fraternity house. The field is about a one minute walk from the victims’ house, I saw a reporter time the walk.

The incident is said to be unrelated however the police are releasing the bodycam footage from that call out, about 20 minutes of bodycam footage will be released.

I guess they are doing this so locals can view it and let people know if they notice anything unusual… this video explains it better than I have!

Reactions: 9
What’s the Facebook group called?
The one suggested to me was called University of Idaho Quadruple murders
But the group has now been put on pause , at 24K members, and I don’t think you can search a hidden group.
probably because of all the doxxing and wild theories.

one other is University of Idaho murders, case discussion.
I just listened to interview with Ethan mum and dad, ( sorry don’t know how to link but utube) he was a triplet, it’s absolutely heartbreaking….

• Sad
one other is University of Idaho murders, case discussion.
I just listened to interview with Ethan mum and dad, ( sorry don’t know how to link but utube) he was a triplet, it’s absolutely heartbreaking….
Yes Ethan was a triplet he had one sister and one brother. here's a link to the interview.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The one suggested to me was called University of Idaho Quadruple murders
But the group has now been put on pause , at 24K members, and I don’t think you can search a hidden group.
probably because of all the doxxing and wild theories.
and even in Reddit there are some post being removed about the hoodie guy which I can understand and about some other people.

The police seem to be keen to know about Xana and Ethan whereabouts that night, I wonder if they are on to something there.
I the scene was really bloody would there not be some sort of trail leaving the house especially with the snow there?
I really hope they catch person or people soon as it must be terrifying staying there now or sending your kid back to uni there
I heard that Xana in an interviewed and he talked about his daughter mentioned a fight with a guy and her dad is wondering if that guy is the one that killed those four guys and someone said that Xana's dad went by her house and changed the locks on her door like one week before the murders.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.