The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh okay! I took that statement to mean that that is when the rest of the roommates stopped replying. So there was messaging on the group chat or texting all night until a certain time (probably around 4am when Xana was getting food delivered. She probably messaged asking if anyone wanted anything etc.) and after that it went quiet from the now dead roommates. The audio that picked up X's room was at 4:17 I think so I assume they predict that's when she was killed?

Also I agree with you. For her to have got downstairs she would need to have passed X's room. There was also a footprint or some semblance of something outside her door. Also would she not have woken BF up? Or if they have been talking BF would have still been awake. I can square D not doing anything but I find it harder to believe that both of them opted to just stay downstairs. Strength in numbers and all of that. Unless they truly didn't think anything but then she'd have to have passed it.
It’s hard to know at this point because we don’t know what BF saw/ heard. That may be a missing puzzle piece to DM’s behaviours at the time

Reactions: 7
It’s hard to know at this point because we don’t know what BF saw/ heard. That may be a missing puzzle piece to DM’s behaviours at the time
Agreed. It'll come out in the trial. I've said from the beginning that D's behaviour probably does make sense, it just wasn't relevant to get him arrested. One thing I will say though is that likelihood is, BF didn't hear much, because it or parts of it, probably would have been included. Or she has the evidence that's going to absolutely nail him and they didn't want to include that to have the upper hand. My gut says the first.

Reactions: 9
Dumb question but will he be questioned by detectives like he would over here or does he have to wait until the trial to speak?

Reactions: 1
This definitely makes sense. It's just speculation that she hid or slept because no one knows.

My only question with your theory, which isn't specific to your theory, would be if she left her room and went downstairs to B, would she not have noticed blood? The PCA doesn't state anything about whether the person she saw had blood on him BUT you've just stabbed 4 people to death, there's blood on you. Unless he was wearing some kind of overalls/shoe covers which he took off and left at the scene (Xana's room), but that would be very risky for him, then there's no way there wasn't blood on him/his shoes that possibly left a trail on the floor. I totally think it's plausible D messaged B and went to her, I would just question how she didn't see blood in this instance. In some of the photos from the inside of the house, you can even see blood on the cabinets in the kitchen, but perhaps she just didn't look around and had tunnel vision to B's room 🤷‍♀️
she could have messaged in group chat, B was only one who responded so she ran downstairs. It’s dark and her only focus is getting to her friend / to safety. I doubt she looked around enough to notice it

that said, I haven’t seen the pics so not sure how much blood was in the kitchen

Reactions: 1
Anyone else sick of opening their tiktok to some ignorant bellend making a video like “pov you only slept 2 hours last night because you thought bryan kohberger was in your house” literally everyone trying to get views and profit from this case it’s so sick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone else sick of opening their tiktok to some ignorant bellend making a video like “pov you only slept 2 hours last night because you thought bryan kohberger was in your house” literally everyone trying to get views and profit from this case it’s so sick.
Yeah I am. And I sincerely hope no one tries to copy him. That's a big fear. But maybe people will be vigilant and step up there security at home. I hate sliding doors mainly for this reason

Reactions: 6
Has anybody seen that the daily mail has released an “article” which just consists of tons of invasive photos of one of the surviving housemates? I’m not going to link it (and I don’t recommend searching for it) because it should not get more views that it already has. This is a new low even for daily mail, it’s absolutley disgusting that some weirdo would take bleeping photos of an incredibly vulnerable young girl, and some hole excuse of a journalist would think this is something to publish.

It is literally just a bunch of photos of her outside her house, and a recap of the case and the affidavit. It’s absolutley nauseating that they’ve even published this, and disclosed where she is and reiterated the time between her seeing the suspect and 911 call. There are already so many gross individuals online picking this traumatised girl apart and speculating on her involvement, why the duck would daily mail think it’s appropriate to tell these weird chronically online psychos where to find her?

I hope everybody who has been making comments online about how her being awake “doesn’t sit right” with them, and how they simply can’t understand why she wouldn’t call 911 immediately, and accusing her of having had the opportunity to save her friends lives (even though the coroner has stated that it wouldn’t have changed the outcome because they were already dead) feel really bleeping dumb, because they are just incredibly stupid.

We don’t know anything other than probably 5% of information regarding the case that law enforcement have shared, we have absolutley no idea what exactly the housemate did or didn’t do after she went inside her room. People on tiktok keep questioning why she didn’t message her housemates, and why she didn’t try ringing anybody, when we have no way of knowing that she didn’t do that. She was awoken after having been out and probably couldn’t even grasp what was going on and was just confused. Her phone could have been out of her room. She could have felt silly for ringing 911 bevause at that point she didn’t actually know what had happened. She “froze” due to the shock of seeing somebody in the house who she didn’t know, not because she was aware that 4 of her friends had just been murdered.

To the people who keep saying things like “it makes no sense that she wouldn’t call 911, despite being very shocked and confused”, “why would she go back inside her room after seeing a random man in her home in the middle of the night, instead of tackling him down, tying him up and waiting for police officers to arrive”, “why wouldn’t she leave her room and investigate, despite not knowing if the man was still in the house”, “how could she have a completley normal psychological reaction to seeing something unnerving and not snap out of it and call 911”, “my teenage daughter would never react the way she did! she’d have the sense to immediately call 911”, “if it was ME, in this situation which i can’t even fathom ever experiencing, I would immediately leave my room to check what was going on and then call 911 and save everyone’s lives!” etc. I hope you develop some common sense and emotional intelligence at some point, because you sound beyond bleeping moronic and insensitive, there’s numerous logical explanations to her reaction, there’s so much information that is not available to the public and may never be and until you’ve been in her exact situation you have no idea how you’ll react. I’m not even necessarily directing this at people on this thread, because compared to twitter, tiktok and news outlet comments, people on here (for the most part) have had the normal reaction to recognise this poor girl as a victim.

Also, the amount of people who are so quick to believe random rumours that they’ve seen in comments and random posts and use them as “evidence” for their strange obsessive theories is mind boggling. Absolutely nothing is confirmed until law enforcement verifies it and i’m genuinely concerned at how stupid people can be and how they’re so desperate to insert themselves into this case by communicating rumours as though they are facts, those wannabe tiktok reporters should be banned because they’re constantly spreading misinformation that insane people are using to back up their claims and it’s exhausting to witness.

Sorry for the long post.
This is so wrong of them. She’s a victim and she’s been hounded by photographers x

Reactions: 5
Here's why the search warrant for the Moscow murder suspect's apartment is sealed
Author: Jordy Blaine
Published: 2:20 PM PST January 3, 2023
Updated: 2:20 PM PST January 3, 2023

According to court documents, releasing the search warrant would create serious and imminent threats to law enforcement and could prematurely end the investigation.

SPOKANE, Wash. — Whitman County has sealed the search warrant for University of Idaho student murder suspect Bryan Kohberger's residence at the Steptoe Village Apartments in Pullman.

According to court documents, releasing the search warrant would create serious and imminent threats to law enforcement and could prematurely end the investigation which would cause a threat to public safety.

Releasing the details of the Whitman County search warrant would also risk the personal privacy of witnesses, victims and the victims families.

The court documents will be kept sealed for a limited amount of time. Whitman County estimates that the murder investigation will likely come to a close within two months.

The documents will be sealed until March 1st, 2023

Here's the link

Since I've seen that sealed warrant for Bryan's apartment, I take back that I think that he may be innocent and I also heard that during a livestream that one of the ex boyfriends may have sold Bryan drugs.
[/QUOTE]

Why would releasing the warrant of his apartment pose a threat to law enforcement? Bit weird? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree that doesn't look like Dylan either.

that's a good point because there is a youtuber that has done a video on Dylan and Dylan's Father too.

I just saw that the warrant for BK's apartment is sealed until March 1, 2023 when they think that they would finally be done with the investigation.

Here's why the search warrant for the Moscow murder suspect's apartment is sealed
Author: Jordy Blaine
Published: 2:20 PM PST January 3, 2023
Updated: 2:20 PM PST January 3, 2023

According to court documents, releasing the search warrant would create serious and imminent threats to law enforcement and could prematurely end the investigation.

SPOKANE, Wash. — Whitman County has sealed the search warrant for University of Idaho student murder suspect Bryan Kohberger's residence at the Steptoe Village Apartments in Pullman.

According to court documents, releasing the search warrant would create serious and imminent threats to law enforcement and could prematurely end the investigation which would cause a threat to public safety.

Releasing the details of the Whitman County search warrant would also risk the personal privacy of witnesses, victims and the victims families.
The court documents will be kept sealed for a limited amount of time. Whitman County estimates that the murder investigation will likely come to a close within two months.

The documents will be sealed until March 1st, 2023

Here's the link

Since I've seen that sealed warrant for Bryan's apartment, I take back that I think that he may be innocent and I also heard that during a livestream that one of the ex boyfriends may have sold Bryan drugs.
Can you advise what was in the warrant that makes you now think he is guilty?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s wasted energy to try and speculate what D did or didn’t do.
I think it‘a normal to wonder/speculate. This sad case has taken up a lot of people thoughts and you can’t help but wonder about the things we don’t yet know. It does people good to get thoughts written down and sometimes people agree and sometimes they don’t. What’s the point of a forum otherwise?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it‘a normal to wonder/speculate. This sad case has taken up a lot of people thoughts and you can’t help but wonder about the things we don’t yet know. It does people good to get thoughts written down and sometimes people agree and sometimes they don’t. What’s the point of a forum otherwise?!
I know but it’s going to be months before any further details come out.

Reactions: 5
Sorry skipped loads of pages here too as cannot keep up without getting in trouble at work or ignoring my kids 😂.

So did a little test myself this morning whilst I was getting ready. I was getting a little confused about lighting. I had presumed he went round the place in total/almost darkness, but now not due to the Good Vibes sign and probably kitchen and fairy lights on lounge on. So back to my house, pitch black outside and everywhere but hall light on, bedroom door ajar a little. I could not see squat into the bedroom. I then went inside my bedroom and put the door back ajar and peeked into my lit hallway. Obviously could see the hallway duh. But definitely squat when looking in the other direction. That’s why I don’t think he saw Dylan peeking.
The info that went out initially was that the other two housemates were sleeping. This was to not let on to the as yet unknown killer that he had been seen. He was I believe unlinked at all until 29 November. They did a great job in protecting her.
This is interesting because I also did a semi-test of this the other day as I hid from my bf, I went into our bedroom that was dark and hid behind the open door, because door was open there was a very slight gap that I could see out of, literally a tiny tiny gap, my boyfriend came up the stairs in the hall way that had the light on, and walked towards me/the door, I was shocked at how much of his face I could see through this tiny gap, but, I didn’t do a good job of hiding because he said he knew I was there because he could see my eye!

Excuse if this has been discussed. Big rabbit hole. If u have twitter...search Pappa Rodger ...screenshots of a person who started discussion pages and gave themselves away. . They got a shock when they heard that the 'suspect' was about to be arrested. ...they suggested about the knife and sheath...acct went dark day of arrest. He was active on twitter. Bleak.
The fact that they got the sheath right is very weird but they got the location of the bodies totally wrong, they said K and M were found in M’s room, X was found in her bed and E was found in the living room

Last edited:
Someone said there was a photo where you could see blood on the kitchen cabinet, I can’t work out why I think there would be blood on a kitchen cabinet if none of the attacks took place in there and BK just entered and exited via there
Also, I saw a photo of blood dripping down the outside of the house, is this right? How did blood come through the wall and drip down on the outside

Someone said there was a photo where you could see blood on the kitchen cabinet, I can’t work out why I think there would be blood on a kitchen cabinet if none of the attacks took place in there and BK just entered and exited via there
Also, I saw a photo of blood dripping down the outside of the house, is this right? How did blood come through the wall and drip down on the outside
I’ve not seen the kitchen photo but have seen the picture a few times of blood outside Xana room. graphic warning but as she was found on the floor I’m presume she bled through the floor or foundations or something no expert on buildings in America and it’s leaked outside 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
I read that the arrest warrant was sealed from the day it was issued - one day before his arrest - to protect the process and evidence available. I don’t think this is unusual? Reports are just making it seem like a big thing.

Will see if I can find a link that explains it better than I have! But sealing it means that the suspect doesn’t know that they’re wanted and less likely to evade arrest. Don’t think they wanted to risk him finding out or the element of surprise and potentially harming himself or others so did everything to minimise the risk

Re: DM going to BF’s room. I think the stairs down to the ground floor were right by DM’s door? She could’ve ran down without seeing any blood. The layout of the house still confuses me so not sure but don’t think have to have gone past Xana’s room

Hate the way the media seem hell bent on trying to goad KG’s dad into blaming DM. I’m glad he’s defending her.

I read that the arrest warrant was sealed from the day it was issued - one day before his arrest - to protect the process and evidence available. I don’t think this is unusual? Reports are just making it seem like a big thing.

Will see if I can find a link that explains it better than I have!

Re: DM going to BF’s room. I think the stairs down to the ground floor were right by DM’s door? She could’ve ran down without seeing any blood. The layout of the house still confuses me so not sure but don’t think have to have gone past Xana’s room

Hate the way the media seem hell bent on trying to goad KG’s dad into blaming DM. I’m glad he’s defending her.
As far as I'm aware the stairs to upstairs were next to her room, the stairs downstairs were next to/sort of ish xana's room.

Reactions: 4
From what I understand, on Thursdays he’s in court for a hearing (8am their time, 4pm our time) where the defence will give their reasons to why they believe it’s him who committed the crimes.

do we think we think we will get some more info? Or maybe if we do, does the gag order keep this sealed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.