The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse if this has been discussed. Big rabbit hole. If u have twitter...search Pappa Rodger ...screenshots of a person who started discussion pages and gave themselves away. . They got a shock when they heard that the 'suspect' was about to be arrested. ...they suggested about the knife and sheath...acct went dark day of arrest. He was active on twitter. Bleak.
I did and wow ….

The post where he put the floor plan and said where he thinks everyone was found. Before it was even released in the PCA. Wtf ….

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you think in the trial they’ll maybe say if that account was him in the Facebook group? Cos would it not be evidence that he was basically admitting it online in a way

Reactions: 4
Excuse if this has been discussed. Big rabbit hole. If u have twitter...search Pappa Rodger ...screenshots of a person who started discussion pages and gave themselves away. . They got a shock when they heard that the 'suspect' was about to be arrested. ...they suggested about the knife and sheath...acct went dark day of arrest. He was active on twitter. Bleak.
He was booted out of a Facebook group for arguing with other posters the evening before the arrest. He set up his own group and doesn’t appear to have been on since. He was posting numerous times a day and then nothing. His account now appears to have been taken down.

Do you think in the trial they’ll maybe say if that account was him in the Facebook group? Cos would it not be evidence that he was basically admitting it online in a way
Yes I think if they can find he was posting stuff online that will be a big part of the case.

Reactions: 6
He was booted out of a Facebook group for arguing with other posters the evening before the arrest. He set up his own group and doesn’t appear to have been on since. He was posting numerous times a day and then nothing. His account now appears to have been taken down.
Honestly I have CHILLS reading the stuff he posted

CD1DE008-01D0-4DBD-896A-3AE3E9C2D9A9.jpeg
This bit in particular

If true, just how much did he really plan this

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The Papa Rodger stuff is so eerie…I kept digging and found ring door bell audio from 4.17am with a dog barking and makes yelling…really knocked the wind out of me

Yeah I think the k and/or m were intended targets and killed first, quietly (possibly in sleep or he silenced them somehow). He bumped into xana on way down out of sheer bad luck and then got into a kerfuffle as she tried to get back into her room and get Ethan’s help, who was then seen in bed by bk so also killed :( I think D saw him through a slither in the door and so he didn’t see her fully and he was in adrenaline ‘oh tit I’ve killed more than intended and must get out’ mode, so didn’t notice her. I also think D’s response is odd but not unbelievable; she could have fallen unconscious / asleep out of intense fear and shock and been nervous to do anything , or even didn’t realize the seriousness and just thought it was a bit odd but not crazy, they were a party house and I lived in one of those at uni. Strange noises and even people were not uncommon :/
This is my exact thoughts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can hear the gulp he took when BK read this...last screenshot of the pappa rodger stuff.
You really can can’t you after reading the other stuff he has put, then just “?” Bet his stomach dropped - mine did reading it!

Absolutely crazy reading it all unfold like that. (I know nothing is confirmed but so many consistencies and it’s really made me feel weird, I’m usually pretty level when I read stuff like this but wow, I’m really gobsmacked)

Reactions: 9
You really can can’t you after reading the other stuff he has put, then just “?” Bet his stomach dropped - mine did reading it!

Absolutely crazy reading it all unfold like that. (I know nothing is confirmed but so many consistencies and it’s really made me feel weird, I’m usually pretty level when I read stuff like this but wow, I’m really gobsmacked)
And when he asked how long he thought the killer was in the house and said he thought 15 minutes …

• Wow
Reactions: 10
His arguing about the sheath and stating 15 mins are the things that make me most suspicious. He was convinced about them finding the sheath at an early stage and how much debate has been had on here with people who can’t believe the murders could be done in such a short space of time?
7371C6CB-79C0-4979-924E-3AA13A25D801.jpeg
B8608FA5-F620-45E5-9E88-C94A694055AC.jpeg

• Wow
Yes, and how he was trying to class the car as irrelevant
Yes, he knew that tied him to the scene. He didn’t know about the DNA or that his phone would tie him too (she says being completely convinced that it was him)!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the Pappa Rodger account no longer exists on Facebook does that mean it was likely the police got it shut it down? Or would Facebook do so if it was reported enough times?

Assuming at this point it wasn’t the person behind the account who deactivated. Doesn’t make sense for them to just disappear if they were keen on following the case.

On the 3D walkthrough, outside DMs door is where they marked the footprint.. is it possible she woke up went outside to check what had happened but saw the bloody footprint and went back into her room until someone answered her messages or phone calls?

Reactions: 1
I'm catching up on the thread (y'all were busy while I was away for the weekend!) so I'm only on page 34 but I found this interesting article about the insanity defense in Idaho. I haven't read too in-depth into it but the state I went to law school in had also abolished the insanity defense and it is very hot-button topic. It looks like Idaho allows defendants to use mental illness to mitigate charges but no strict "insanity" defense. Good read if you're into this sort of thing.

Steve said he has picked the wrong family - he won’t be quiet until he’s convicted and it’s hard to blame him to be honest. He was worried the case was going to go cold. I think the press are partly to blame for him being so vocal because it’s all a news story for them.
I think that MPD could've mitigated the press disaster that is Mr. Goncalves' interviews if they had just made a point to keep the families apprised of the situation. Avoiding details that would jeopardize things but at least tell them "We have evidence and we are following up on it, it unfortunately is taking time but we are actively working on this every single day and this is not even remotely a cold case". Or maybe they did and that wasn't good enough??? But knowing American police departments, especially small university town police departments, I'm guessing communication wasn't great.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen that the daily mail has released an “article” which just consists of tons of invasive photos of one of the surviving housemates? I’m not going to link it (and I don’t recommend searching for it) because it should not get more views that it already has. This is a new low even for daily mail, it’s absolutley disgusting that some weirdo would take bleeping photos of an incredibly vulnerable young girl, and some hole excuse of a journalist would think this is something to publish.

It is literally just a bunch of photos of her outside her house, and a recap of the case and the affidavit. It’s absolutley nauseating that they’ve even published this, and disclosed where she is and reiterated the time between her seeing the suspect and 911 call. There are already so many gross individuals online picking this traumatised girl apart and speculating on her involvement, why the duck would daily mail think it’s appropriate to tell these weird chronically online psychos where to find her?

I hope everybody who has been making comments online about how her being awake “doesn’t sit right” with them, and how they simply can’t understand why she wouldn’t call 911 immediately, and accusing her of having had the opportunity to save her friends lives (even though the coroner has stated that it wouldn’t have changed the outcome because they were already dead) feel really bleeping dumb, because they are just incredibly stupid.

We don’t know anything other than probably 5% of information regarding the case that law enforcement have shared, we have absolutley no idea what exactly the housemate did or didn’t do after she went inside her room. People on tiktok keep questioning why she didn’t message her housemates, and why she didn’t try ringing anybody, when we have no way of knowing that she didn’t do that. She was awoken after having been out and probably couldn’t even grasp what was going on and was just confused. Her phone could have been out of her room. She could have felt silly for ringing 911 bevause at that point she didn’t actually know what had happened. She “froze” due to the shock of seeing somebody in the house who she didn’t know, not because she was aware that 4 of her friends had just been murdered.

To the people who keep saying things like “it makes no sense that she wouldn’t call 911, despite being very shocked and confused”, “why would she go back inside her room after seeing a random man in her home in the middle of the night, instead of tackling him down, tying him up and waiting for police officers to arrive”, “why wouldn’t she leave her room and investigate, despite not knowing if the man was still in the house”, “how could she have a completley normal psychological reaction to seeing something unnerving and not snap out of it and call 911”, “my teenage daughter would never react the way she did! she’d have the sense to immediately call 911”, “if it was ME, in this situation which i can’t even fathom ever experiencing, I would immediately leave my room to check what was going on and then call 911 and save everyone’s lives!” etc. I hope you develop some common sense and emotional intelligence at some point, because you sound beyond bleeping moronic and insensitive, there’s numerous logical explanations to her reaction, there’s so much information that is not available to the public and may never be and until you’ve been in her exact situation you have no idea how you’ll react. I’m not even necessarily directing this at people on this thread, because compared to twitter, tiktok and news outlet comments, people on here (for the most part) have had the normal reaction to recognise this poor girl as a victim.

Also, the amount of people who are so quick to believe random rumours that they’ve seen in comments and random posts and use them as “evidence” for their strange obsessive theories is mind boggling. Absolutely nothing is confirmed until law enforcement verifies it and i’m genuinely concerned at how stupid people can be and how they’re so desperate to insert themselves into this case by communicating rumours as though they are facts, those wannabe tiktok reporters should be banned because they’re constantly spreading misinformation that insane people are using to back up their claims and it’s exhausting to witness.

Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.