The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true, no blame towards her whatsoever .. who knows what any of us would do in that situation. Poor girl
I would like to think if I was ever in that situation that I would call the police immediately but who knows.

I'm more confused aa to why he left her and didn't kill her too! Especially as he had seen her???

Was the other roommate in there as well? There were two people downstairs that escaped, is that right?

Reactions: 14
God x was most likely alive at 4.12am. That is hideous to think about what she likely went through

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God x was most likely alive at 4.12am. That is hideous to think about what she likely went through
So it seems X and K (and possibly M) were awake when attacked 😣
Honestly I know the worst details are hidden but it’s a ghastly read still.
Curious to why it took them so long to call police. I like to think after a few hours I would check my roommates were ok or text/call them?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve read somewhere else that apparently her room is on the second floor - she moved down to the third floor after hearing noise. But not seen that from the actual document yet
Yeah the document says D’s bedroom was second floor, same as Xana’s, previously reported that she was the bottom floor with B. Haven’t got through it all yet.

Reactions: 5
Dylan maybe thought it was a robbery, so maybe less urgent to call police? Who knows, wouldnt in my worst nightmare think almost all of my housemates had been brutally murdered. How awful for everyone involved.

I like to think after a few hours I would check my roommates were ok or text/call them?
Not even a few hours. I would probably do it straight away - I'm sure they have a group chat - to ask what's happeing/if everyone is okay and get very concerned if there's no reply

The only thing I can think of is being drunk but she seems to have a memory of things so it doesn't make that much sense

I'm seeing a lot of tweets about how the guy is an idiot for leaving DNA and how he is not a mastermind. Surely we should be thankful for that? It almost seems like people are disppointed about it

Reactions: 12
Dylan maybe thought it was a robbery, so maybe less urgent to call police? Who knows, wouldnt in my worst nightmare think almost all of my housemates had been brutally murdered. How awful for everyone involved.
I’d still say even a robbery is an urgent call to the police? As a robbery gone wrong could be bad. I mean even if it didn’t go wrong and its just a basic robbery I’d still call police asap?

Reactions: 7
I guess more details will come out about why Dylan didn't immediately call the police/the phone call will probably come out. I just think she's a young girl who was probably frightened. People do stupid stuff when they're scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not even a few hours. I would probably do it straight away - I'm sure they have a group chat - to ask what's happeing/if everyone is okay and get very concerned if there's no reply

The only thing I can think of is being drunk but she seems to have a memory of things so it doesn't make that much sense

I'm seeing a lot of tweets about how the guy is an idiot for leaving DNA and how he is not a mastermind. Surely we should be thankful for that? It almost seems like people are disppointed about it
Part of me thinks he wanted to be caught

Reactions: 15
It sounds like Xana was potentially awake when everything happened? What a horrible thing

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’d still say even a robbery is an urgent call to the police? As a robbery gone wrong could be bad. I mean even if it didn’t go wrong and its just a basic robbery I’d still call police asap?
No I agree, I think I would do the same (although who knows until in the moment!), just thinking what a young girl in a party house might rationalise. Maybe as others said, no rational thought, maybe just terrified.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow the details of this case are heartbreaking ! I can’t believe some if not all of the victims were awake.

How scare must have they been ?

I can’t believe DM was awake and see him. People are on twitter bashing her for not calling the police.

I feel bad for her..nobody knows how they will react.

I also agree with the theory that DM was the subject of BK’s obsession /stalking.

You do hear of nut cases ‘eliminating’ people close to those they are obsessed with. I wonder if this is why she was spared.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I would like to think if I was ever in that situation that I would call the police immediately but who knows.

I'm more confused aa to why he left her and didn't kill her too! Especially as he had seen her???

Was the other roommate in there as well? There were two people downstairs that escaped, is that right?
Maybe this is why police said it was targeted - he came to kill specific residents and left 2 behind (1 of which he walked past)

god it’s just awful! To me it sounds like Kaylee and her dog woke up to noises, she went into Maddies room and said ‘there’s someone here’ and then he killed them both in Maddies room - otherwise why would they be sharing a single bed? Doesn’t make much sense!

Oh wow the details of this case are heartbreaking ! I can’t believe some if not all of the victims were awake.

How scare must have they been ?

I can’t believe DM was awake and see him. People are on twitter bashing her for not calling the police.

I feel bad for her..nobody knows how they will react.

I also agree with the theory that DM was the subject of BK’s obsession /stalking.

You do hear of nut cases ‘eliminating’ people close to those they are obsessed with. I wonder if this is why she was spared.
I haven't seen the theory about DM being the subject of his stalking - but they've got him visiting the area of the house at least 12 times before so something was defo pulling him to that residence.

• Sad
I just think she's a young girl who was probably frightened. People do stupid stuff when they're scared.
Someone on Twitter made the point that she wasn't scared enough to check outside her door a whole 3 times

The dynamic in the house must have been weird. She knew it was dodgy enough to call friend(s) over - I don't think it mentions who called

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I haven't seen the theory about DM being the subject of his stalking - but they've got him visiting the area of the house at least 12 times before so something was defo pulling him to that residence.
I think it is just being thrown around as to why he would let an eye witness go. It defo could be plausible. I guess we won’t know until the nutcase speaks. I really do hope he confesses and gives those poor families some peace

Reactions: 6
Maybe this is why police said it was targeted - he came to kill specific residents and left 2 behind (1 of which he walked past)

god it’s just awful! To me it sounds like Kaylee and her dog woke up to noises, she went into Maddies room and said ‘there’s someone here’ and then he killed them both in Maddies room - otherwise why would they be sharing a single bed? Doesn’t make much sense!
I know when I was younger I did share a bed with my friends after a night out. But that theory makes more sense! Just thinking that some of them may have been awake when it was thought they were all asleep is just horrendous!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.