The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What amazes me is the fact he KNEW he was seen by a witness after the crimes and he still went to classes and acted normal and went back to the scene after.
I mean, that's fucked up and scary!
Nothing states that he saw her though, just that she saw him from her door. It could have barely been open if she was just peeking out so he didn’t notice?
If he knows he has been seen and he’s still claiming innocence… god knows what is passing through his head

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What a heartbreaking read that was, when they mention the CCTV picking up a wimper a thud and the dog barking made me feel sick to my stomach. The fact that they were probably all awake makes it so much more horrific :cry:
I think a lot more will come out at Trial as to why she didn't call the police sooner and no doubt the 911 call will be played in court. They do often say that killers go back to the scene of the crime by my god he is one sick bastard

Reactions: 26
I can’t believe he applied for an internship with the police in October?! I do wonder what relevance that had for them to include it ?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anything been said about Bethany? I’m assuming she was the only one on the ground floor then.
the only thing said by Bethany was that statement released at the vigil. There was a live stream on YouTube that said that they thought that Dylan had moved to the room on that second floor that was vacant. That was never released by LE that Dylan was on the second floor and there was a former FBI agent that also wonder if Dylan was on the second floor too.

Reactions: 2
What amazes me is the fact he KNEW he was seen by a witness after the crimes and he still went to classes and acted normal and went back to the scene after.
I mean, that's fucked up and scary!
Nothing has been shared that he seen her, only that she saw a figure coming towards her - may have had her door open slightly to see out. The fact she opened it three times though... It’s a party house so her hearing someone say it’s okay I’m going to help, she may have thought that was just a friend helping whoever was crying. God this is so tragic.

Reactions: 12
Nothing has been shared that he seen her, only that she saw a figure coming towards her - may have had her door open slightly to see out. The fact she opened it three times though... It’s a party house so her hearing someone say it’s okay I’m going to help, she may have thought that was just a friend helping whoever was crying. God this is so tragic.
I feel like this sentence alone though would make me want to see what was going on. (Lucky for her, she didn’t!!)
It’s all just so odd but we may never know the truth unless she gives evidence in court and it’s released

Reactions: 11
Yeah sorry, I thought it had said he saw her too. My bad! Read it too fast

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s clarified in the PCA that he saw her? I interpreted it as she was in the dark doorway of the room and he walked past her and didn’t notice her

Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking he entered just after the door dash delivery at 4am? And also how did he clean himself up if he was in and out within 25 minutes?

Reactions: 8
I’ve read the PCA and thankfully I don’t think BK saw Dylan. That’s why she wasn’t killed.

Reactions: 9
It’s just awful. It doesn’t seem as if the poor victims were asleep or unaware at all 😢
I now wonder if the police initially said that in hope it would anger him and he would come forward. A lot of serial killers hate misinformation on their murders and it it’s a tact used by police

Reactions: 11
perhaps they had his DNA on file due to this ?
I don't think they had his dna. It says they retrieved the trash from his family home, I think they identified his father's death and were able to say the dna on the sheath was likely his son.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.