The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought, but wonder what that delivery driver is feeling. Imagine delivering something to a house where a few minutes later 4 people are murdered? If he had been there some 10 minutes later perhaps things would’ve turned out even worse. Such a terrifying situation for everybody 😞

Reactions: 22
I thought it was said that the two surviving room mates were in the basement bedrooms during the murders.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been discussed already or I’ve missed it but what about the 6th housemate who slept on the bottom floor? Did she sleep through the whole thing? What time did she wake up the morning after ? Did she go out and not even realise anything had happened? I’m so confused about her part in all of this

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20230106-101739_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230106-101739_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230106-101731_TikTok.jpg

These photos taken off kaylees tiktok show the area where Dylans room is situated, I reckon she peeked through the door slightly and saw him. But it shows just how close she was to him, which is crazy! I wonder if the report of an unconscious person that morning was actually Dylan? Maybe someone found her and she was in a state of complete shock? We don't know how anyone reacts do we? We don't know if maybe she was a victim of violence prior to this and just seeing a man dressed in all black in the middle of the night was enough for her to lock herself in her room in a complete state of silence and fear and not wanting to come out. The whole thing is awful and my heart really goes out to Dylan. It's my worst nightmare being confronted with an intruder in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 19
I thought it was said that the two surviving room mates were in the basement bedrooms during the murders.
I don't know if it was ever confirmed. But the police seem to have said things to either throw the killer off or to protect D&M.

Keep seeing comments on TikTok saying "So Dylan and Bethany said they didn't see or hear anything and now they're saying they did hear/see things... doesn't add up" - There's been no official confirmation about the surviving roommates until the PCA came out. We only know what MPD wanted us to know and they wanted us and the killer to think the surviving roommates were tucked up, asleep, in their beds, possibly on the bottom floor so that's what we knew. Would they want the killer to know they were seen? It could put the survivors at risk.

Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has been discussed already or I’ve missed it but what about the 6th housemate who slept on the bottom floor? Did she sleep through the whole thing? What time did she wake up the morning after ? Did she go out and not even realise anything had happened? I’m so confused about her part in all of this
I don't think there was a sixth housemate living there at the time of the murders. I think she had moved out some time before and wasn't replaced.

I don't think there was a sixth housemate living there at the time of the murders. I think she had moved out some time before and wasn't replaced.
Oh I see, I thought there were two on the bottom floor (one which we now know is Dylan and had moved bedrooms up)

Just my thoughts, but what if Dylan did ring 911 freaking out as soon as and because the house was known as party house a lot going on and the cops had been their numerous times, no one took it as serious, they haven’t said She didn’t ring just that there is a 911 call at the time they are telling us

Reactions: 3
Thing is you would never ever assume your friends had been brutally murdered.

You would assume weird man in the hall was
A) friend of Ethan’s
B) brought back by Maddie and Kaylee
C) maybe a burglar

And you might just go to sleep if it was a house where random people are regularly.

Or
She was frozen with fear and hid. Then passed out asleep.

Or
There was an early account where it was said that after he left she ran downstairs and hid all night. Maybe she left her phone upstairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thing is you would never ever assume your friends had been brutally murdered.

You would assume weird man in the hall was
A) friend of Ethan’s
B) brought back by Maddie and Kaylee
C) maybe a burglar

And you might just go to sleep if it was a house where random people are regularly.

Or
She was frozen with fear and hid. Then passed out asleep.

Or
There was an early account where it was said that after he left she ran downstairs and hid all night. Maybe she left her phone upstairs.
The PCA states that she was frozen with fear so, if that’s a direct quote, she clearly knew his presence in the house wasn’t a good one

ETA screenshots :

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't know if it was ever confirmed. But the police seem to have said things to either throw the killer off or to protect D&M.

Keep seeing comments on TikTok saying "So Dylan and Bethany said they didn't see or hear anything and now they're saying they did hear/see things... doesn't add up" - There's been no official confirmation about the surviving roommates until the PCA came out. We only know what MPD wanted us to know and they wanted us and the killer to think the surviving roommates were tucked up, asleep, in their beds, possibly on the bottom floor so that's what we knew. Would they want the killer to know they were seen? It could put the survivors at risk.
I think a lot of things were said to protect D and B. The killer could have went after them if he thought they saw him.

Reactions: 18
Just reading through the PC and one bit caught my attention on page 5.

It states that THE COMBINATION OF D.M's statement to law enforcement, reviews of forensic downloads of records from both B.F and D.Ms phone, and video of a suspect as described below leads investigators to believe the homocides occured between 4am and 4.25am.

What forensic downloads of records from B.F and D.M are they taking about do we think? Where they communicating by phone whilst this was going on?

I am not blaming any other housemates at all, i dont believe in bashing the surving victims for anything that happened that night but that particular statement has me wondering what would be so interesting on the 2 girls phones during the times the attacks took place.

Reactions: 15
Random thought, but wonder what that delivery driver is feeling. Imagine delivering something to a house where a few minutes later 4 people are murdered? If he had been there some 10 minutes later perhaps things would’ve turned out even worse. Such a terrifying situation for everybody 😞
If the delivery driver arrived later he would probably have heard something, I don’t think he would have been harmed. The whole thing is just devastating, only just found these threads but i’m just happy they found the guy and hopefully these poor families can get justice, not that it will help much. The surviving roommate will probably carry this guilt with her for the rest of her life, but I don’t think she can be blamed. Going into shock can make a person do insane things so the fact that she didn’t call the police is probably quite normal under those circumstances.

Reactions: 10
I have been following this case super close since it happened and I just can’t believe all the details that came out in the report yesterday.

I honestly think law enforcement done a terrific job catching Bryan and making it seem like they had no leads. The suspicious Reddit accounts definitely now seem like they could have been Bryan, he said a lot of true facts in the posts.

Watching that TikTok of them in the house is heartbreaking, they looked like they had so much fun and it all ended so tragically.

I don’t know what I believe but the police have said they believe the killer entered and murdered X&E first thenK&M after?! It’s all very confusing.

Like many others I can totally see why Dylan did nothing. I lived abroad in my late teens/early 20’s in a party house with 7 people. We had crazy parties all weekend, every weekend. Always got noise complaints, it was actually a horrible house in hindsight but at the time all you care about is having fun! We also had a house next door which was also a party house, so we would often merge into one house and people would always invite their friends over, so you would see randoms in your house all the time and think nothing of it, we also rarely locked the door, which I’m absolutely disgusted with myself For now!

But what I’m saying is- I can see many plausible excuses as to why she didn’t do anything.

I do think it’s important to mention that no one actually knows who called the police and at what time, all we can go on is the report that is factual. It may come out that she did call the police, as we know they released false information to throw BK off the scent.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1859296View attachment 1859296View attachment 1859297
These photos taken off kaylees tiktok show the area where Dylans room is situated, I reckon she peeked through the door slightly and saw him. But it shows just how close she was to him, which is crazy! I wonder if the report of an unconscious person that morning was actually Dylan? Maybe someone found her and she was in a state of complete shock? We don't know how anyone reacts do we? We don't know if maybe she was a victim of violence prior to this and just seeing a man dressed in all black in the middle of the night was enough for her to lock herself in her room in a complete state of silence and fear and not wanting to come out. The whole thing is awful and my heart really goes out to Dylan. It's my worst nightmare being confronted with an intruder in the middle of the night.
I'm not TikTok's target audience so I wasn't aware there were video clips of all the victims and the survivors on there. It's heartbreaking to see the footage of them, so happy and just living their lives to the fullest.

It's also strange to see the inside of the house. The outside of the house is something we've all seen a lot of, and it looks somewhat clinical and plain, and uninviting. But the video clips show how homely and friendly it was inside.

I wonder if BK had seen these clips on TikTok as part of his stalking, or if he went into the house not knowing at all what the inside was like?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just going back to this, who was Bethany (?) then? I thought there were two housemates in the house who survived according to the PCA

Reactions: 2
Just going back to this, who was Bethany (?) then? I thought there were two housemates in the house who survived according to the PCA
The housemates were Xana, Maddie, Bethany and Dylan. Kaylee was living there but had moved out as I think she had finished uni and was about to start a job. She had come over to visit.

Ethan was visiting Xana. So only four people were living there, and they had two visitors.

Reactions: 9
The housemates were Xana, Maddie, Bethany and Dylan. Kaylee was living there but had moved out as I think she had finished uni and was about to start a job. She had come over to visit.

Ethan was visiting Xana. So only four people were living there, and they had two visitors.
Ok I get it now thanks, but my question still stands. Why have we heard nothing about Bethany and what she witnessed / heard / what statement she gave / what time she woke up the next day etc

Ok I get it now thanks, but my question still stands. Why have we heard nothing about Bethany and what she witnessed / heard / what statement she gave / what time she woke up the next day etc
Because the trial hasn't started yet. The details we've heard are just what was needed for the PCA to arrest BK.

There will be a lot more to come out, and a lot more the police have on BK.

Reactions: 16
We had a huge amount of information yesterday, it will likely come out in due course.

I didn't really get Dylan, if I'd thought something was amiss with a girlfriend I would be straight out there to check no matter how frightened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.