The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a beige bag of bones. The pair of them are a bit depressing to look at. They're like pretentious dementors.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed. Bath and parenthood have made them into such a snoozefest

If Vespa riding- celeb -shagging -stef Michelak had seen himself now, 8 years ago he would have jumped off the top of Heat Towers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually can't believe how much she seems to despise Stef during the youtube vid chats. When he's speaking she looks so bored, pissed off, almost like she's cringing at him and hoping he shuts up. This marriage can't last can it? Hannah seems to have completely outgrown him.

Reactions: 7
He looks like an absolute redneck , doesn't matter where he lives.
YES HANNAH has always looked at him with so much disdain and mocks in on camera so much, imagine the bitchy passive agressiveness she gives him OFF camera. it blows my mind. Surely he's just with her because she's pretty at this point, because I can't see her bringing much to the table.
Her fashion sense is pretty bad, it's a shame she used to look so good when she didn't bleach and tan herself into oblivion and over exercise like a lunatic

Reactions: 6
Actually can't believe how much she seems to despise Stef during the youtube vid chats. When he's speaking she looks so bored, pissed off, almost like she's cringing at him and hoping he shuts up. This marriage can't last can it? Hannah seems to have completely outgrown him.
Outgrown him? She's as dull as duck. What's so great about her? Cannot stand him but at least he has opinions, Hannah is such a brainless drip I'm not even sure she is capable of forming an opinion. Boring witch.

Reactions: 9
Reluctantly commenting here as I have to agree with you all... just watched this weeks video and Hannah just looks so disinterested, I don’t understand why she’d agree to film the sit down segments when she’s clearly in such a bad mood! These videos bring me down, I’ll not be watching anymore as they’re just too depressing!
I really want to continue to love the Michalaks as they’ve been the one YouTube family I’ve really enjoyed watching. I quite frequently go & watch their old videos just for comfort, it’s like putting on your old favourite jumper! But their new content just doesn’t match with the old. Oh well 😔

Reactions: 8
Where did Hannah Maggs go?! I saw a livestream before they meant it to go live & she was on her phone while Grayson played computer games beside her. Stef asked her to get ready & she moaned about having to put a bra on. She doesn’t want to do it anymore. I’ve watched her London vlogs recently - different person! Go have some fun Hannah Maggs!

Reactions: 4
i can't believe he said he looked like a 'northerner'! What an utter head. He really does not care who he offends does he?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hannah used to have a bit of personality, back in the London vlogs and when they first moved to Bath, i don't know what happened to her, she's become really miserable and rude, which appears to be the 'youTube curse' as i call it for the wives of family channels i've watched. Anna Saccone went through this, and now she seems to have come out of it and is a lot more involved but for a few years she was a total distant witch on camera. I think she said it had to do with the hate she was getitng but she wasn't getting any, and Hannah gets nothing but praise. She's rude and disinterested with her fans and i notice she never thanks or replies to fans on her insta unless it suits her.

Reactions: 7
I think they (and lots of other influencers) get trapped in a lifestyle that they passionately dislike but have become habituated to, so the idea of doing a normal job or earning a normal salary is unthinkable. So they continue to do it resentfully, dialling in dull content, not engaging with followers, not enjoying their situation. I see Hannah & Stef as having lost their way - moving to Bath, new business ventures, trying new ‘creative’ directions - none of it has really worked out. They need to either start over (and manage their expectations financially) or learn to appreciate what they have done thus far...and stop trying to change formats every second video. They are losing what made them watchable & relatable, and come over as deeply unhappy.

Reactions: 9
Oh god. I'm dead. I've been cringed to death. He's written a crappy poem on ig and Graysons narrating it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.