Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Yes I often wonder about Hannah’s morning routine. She says she up at 6/6.30 to fit it in but even if I was up then I used to be getting washing on, empt the dishwasher etc. Clearly not having to get out the house and go to work makes life a lot easier!

Reactions: 6

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Ginge actually thinks the stupid cards are a legit business idea. Get him on Dragon's Den now! Gray is selling bookmarks again at five quid a pop. Looks very beggy to me. Selling most of their possessions to fit in the van. Hannah taking us round her fave Bath spots, yet they are running away.
Imagine being stuck in a transit with that overly medicated weirdo.

Camperfan

VIP Member
As two people who don't really work, and are at home every day, they could choose to pursue home schooling if they don't think the school set up works for them/their kids. Rather than post YouTube vlogs moaning about stuff...

evoway13

VIP Member
The house near to them at £985k is still on the market.......I know it was only added the first week in June but, the house is decorated much more appealingly to buyers plus it appears to have been extended and has a separate utility room. The loft conversion includes a fifth double bedroom, study and bathroom. There is also a workshop in the cellar.

linzilou

they said a few months back that they would be giving all their old stock away for free- a lot of the jewelry from hannahs shop etc, and asked people to sign up in order to get a freebie.
dont think they gave anything away but i bet they got a lot of email addresses from it.

• Wow
  • Angry

evoway13

VIP Member
They could have bought a much more modest house and had a smaller mortgage. But for Hannah it had to be the big Bath stone period house, rather than a 1960s semi.
Lol at them in London moaning priced out of market only to buy huge house, and rent a large attractive home while (largely unnecessarily) renovating it (I liked the original kitchen more!).
Now they moan priced out of lolling about doing as little as possible and can't move to Portugal.
What do they even do all day long while both kids at school??
Completely agree. ‘Content creators’ but without actually sharing any content?! Hannah always puts up she’s been so busy editing a tonne of videos but then never posts to any of her social media platforms.
I can’t understand how they actually think they are going to make any money from glowstate. Just seems to be a series of badly spelt inspirational (or not) quotes. It’s really not groundbreaking stuff. Seems to be they were pinning a lot on it but the reality is people just aren’t buying into it hence the sulky talks of quitting the UK cos it’s crap not taking any of the responsibility themselves for their poor choices.
Stef used to make fun of the decals that were once popular : 'live life love'........and then he produced 'Love Over Gold' prints.....(reminds me of a Dire Strait's album)

• Haha

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I’ve got 3 emails from “Glow State” today and the only way they could have my email address is when I bought Maggs London brush rolls back in 2015 when I really liked Hannah. Before Steph took over and ruined things.

I totally thought it was some random American MLM rubbish until I recognised her in the picture. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Hannah seems thoroughly depressed to me, I can’t imagine sending them money for them to tell me how to be… well?

And the unsubscribe button doesn’t work for me either …

Camperfan

VIP Member
It was interesting reading the comments on one of their recent vlogs, someone said putting stuff in storage was really expensive so get rid of almost everything.
Another said they kept a small property here which they rented out, and were glad they had as have had to move back and would never have afforded to get back into the UK property market otherwise. There are others saying the similar, they'll be priced out of the UK market in future of they sell and buy in Portugal (obviously this depends how the relative property markets change over time).
What happened to their coffee line? I thought that was a big thing they were launching, got their own personal roast. Like Glow State, big fan fare launch, fizzled out never too be mentioned again. Surely Glow State has to be a huge flop? Do they actually sell anything on it?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think it was a stretch even in the golden days of Gleam. Now that's gone, their income must have taken a massive hit. There are houses for sale in Bath with much more space around the 600k mark.
Feel sorry for the kids having to leave it, and their schools. Imagine being home schooled by dick brain and yoga fairy.
Agree! Also it’s fine saying Grayson is like him and finds school hard but what about Rufus? The little guy seems really bright, I hope they don’t ruin his education.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think Hannah’s channel and insta would have done really well if they utilised his expertise in filming and editing and he’d remained more behind the camera. A bit like Anna edit and her husband Mark.

You can tell Stef just has or at least had an ego that needed more than a behind the scenes role. He totally sank Hannah’s little ship there! I’m sure she was happy to let him take over so not solely him to blame I guess.
Yes, I think it’s really 50/50 with them. Stef puts in the work with editing and stuff, Hannah always struck me as moody. The pair of them seem very depressing to be around. Hannah is as much to blame. Trouble is there are so many influencers out there now, I’m not sure anyone is that interested in her even if she did try and do basic vlogs again. I hate the fact he’s constantly trying to put the kids voiceovers in or them selling stuff.

Reactions: 5

GhostHoward

VIP Member
£25 for a turmeric supplement. These two are having a laugh! You can get them for less than a tenner on Amazon. Plus, theirs is a private label formulation (I can tell from the bottle as I looked into this years ago). I mean a lot of businesses do that but you're essentially just choosing a product and sticking a label on it so not worth the £££'s they're selling it for.
But also..:maybe just eat tumeric? Why in a supplement?

lottiekarotti

78 quid for Hannah to share a month of Stefs AI generated 'advice.'
"You'll achieve a state of thriving, where you feel great every day, balanced, in control, & optimistic, leading to a complete mind and body refresh."

Not even my therapist and medication can make me achieve that every day, but I'm sure Hannah can....sure.

CoraSP

Chatty Member
The influencer glory days are over yet they still drive a Tesla, own a camper van, live in one of the best parts of Bath. They travel for month 2 years in a row & can afford private surgery.
Complain about car insurance but drive 3 vehicles (including the motorbike) but don't bother to insure the dogs (fairly sure that was them - one of them got sick a while back)
Their priorities are all wrong.

Jassieau

so glad this thread is here! this is so random , they're doing like a pyramid scheme of selling random stuff? i signed up out of interest for $7 and so far i'ts a massive dose of babbling Hannah and we're only at the intro video!

Camperfan

VIP Member
Do they actually do YouTube anymore? Just looked and see Hannah did a vlog a week ago which has a grand total of 2.5k views.
Glowstate insta page has barely any engagement. Are they really making enough to sustain the lifestyle? I saw she was pushing the anxiety programme or whatever it was fairly hard the other day.
They got good views and engagement on their van trip last year so imagine that's why they are off again. They can, I guess, offset some costs against business expenses?
--

Last edited:

Blurb

Anyone else noticed on her ‘nutrionist’ post, people asking what course it is and she hasn’t responded to one of them!

evoway13

VIP Member
Agree! Also it’s fine saying Grayson is like him and finds school hard but what about Rufus? The little guy seems really bright, I hope they don’t ruin his education.
Instead of finding Grayson a new school that may be more suited to his needs .......they want to leave the country!

evoway13

VIP Member
Didn't Stef keep going on about setting up passive income streams when they were in Portugal last year? This is just their latest attempt to get regular money coming in doing even less work that they were previously doing
.....and it's not working...........perhaps they should go for an 'active income' - ie. going down to Job Centre Plus and looking for a 40hr a week job