Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Have noticed Gleam is no more. They used to get all the big pay day deals through them. Stef's company Self Portrait filmed Middle Aged Minx's YT chat show which only lasted one episode. The Michalaks are now signed with her agent 6th Vision. Oh dear. Is that a barrel I hear being scraped.

Reactions: 5

IBeingnosey

Has anyone else who was unfortunate enough to receive the glowstate newsletters unsolicited, been unable to unsubscribe? The link just doesn’t work

• Wow

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
So it's another "just want to be in the van" "van life" "epic road trip" Portugal trip where they mainly stay in AirBnBs again then? Judging by steffs story of them looking for places to stay.
How has Hannah got the nerve to sit there being rude ( and Stef) about someone’s wall quote when she constantly put out the same stuff!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Yes! The boobs out was probably 5/10k! Again, the cards are NOT his idea. He’s pinched it, they are already out there.

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
So. Many. Typos. If they can’t proofread (or get someone else to proofread) their website, why would you trust them with your wellbeing?

truffletrot

VIP Member
.....£11 for 250g? You can get 250g coffee at Harrods for £12.50.........and also at HR Higgins in Mayfair at £13.50........these influencers don't half take the p*ss!!!!!
And you’d have to pay shipping on top!

the description of the coffee doesn’t even sound remotely appealing, there’s not even a strength level..

• Heart

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Completely agree. ‘Content creators’ but without actually sharing any content?! Hannah always puts up she’s been so busy editing a tonne of videos but then never posts to any of her social media platforms.
I can’t understand how they actually think they are going to make any money from glowstate. Just seems to be a series of badly spelt inspirational (or not) quotes. It’s really not groundbreaking stuff. Seems to be they were pinning a lot on it but the reality is people just aren’t buying into it hence the sulky talks of quitting the UK cos it’s crap not taking any of the responsibility themselves for their poor choices.

• Heart

Flossieb

If they do move, won't their kids have to learn the language? Do children in school in Portugal speak/learn in English? I would imagine starting a new school would be scary enough for young boys (who already find school hard) to start a new school and not know the language? That would be so much to cope with surely

GingerSquid

Are they still dead set on Portugal? I think they are making a mistake and Spain would be better; huge digital nomad communities now in all the major cities and also in beach towns. Better connected than Portugal and better international schools and a more used language. Portugal could be very isolating - will they use local schools?!

Theyeahyeahs

Their Glowstate IG account has 0 - 3 comments on each post 😂 .....not exactly going viral is it? If only 3 people are commenting, imagine the sales of their coffee when it's released. I hope they haven't invested a lot of money!!!
You can tell it hasn’t had the impact they hoped for because Stef is throwing his toys out of the pram re leaving the UK.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Hannah’s latest ad. What a load of crap.

As a trainee ‘nutritionist’ she should know that you are much better eating proper Greek yoghurt which has more protein in than the ‘Greek style’ yoghurt. Even I know that and I’m no health guru like her!

Comes across as so disingenuous.

evoway13

VIP Member
Which they could 100% afford to buy the land for if they sold this house (and have equity)

Wouldn’t you think that you don’t need to purge your body if you eat a healthy diet. Interesting. Perhaps he should focus on fibre, not protein
I suggested this years ago when their vlogs started to get less viewers (as Stef started to take over Hannah's channel). They had the rented house in Bath costing £1000 per week - they could've moved up here to Yorkshire or to Scotland and would get a lot of land for their money. This one comes with 20 acres, has a holiday let........and fishing rights. Stef was talking about 'passive income' - it's the same price that their house cost: https://www.onthemarket.com/details/14140528/

Camperfan

VIP Member
I'm dying, I googled "blackout game" a lot of the links are to some online warfare game, the only physical game that came up is this "erotic drinking game" https://blackoutgame.org/ 😂. None of the searches throw up steffs game. They didn't do a lot of research if they are flogging a family game with the same name as a sex game.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Blackouts flying out 🤣 must be some right turnips out there. Type of game you can get in the works for £2.99
You can get these quizzes online for free .......and there are numerous apps you can get for free. Some people have more money than sense!

GhostHoward

VIP Member
How big is their mortgage that renting it out won’t cover mortgage payments and fees?
The 4 bed Victorian townhouse on my road has just been rented out for £2500 a month and we don’t live anywhere like Bath.
It’s a similar size to theirs without the loft conversion.
I wonder how much equity they have.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Wonder how much they'll have after mortgage and fees are taken off? They'll need a chunk to rent and then buy in Portugal. Plus potential school fees if boys go to an international school.
I can't see Hannah wanting anything less than a nice place near the coast, with the type of upmarket cafes she likes to go to frequently nearby. They really aren't the type (or have the imagination/skills/work ethic) to buy a more remote place that needs work (such as Indie Projects have done, spent years self converting an old stone barn into a tiny home with land). So they won't be looking at the lower end of the market.
That means they'll still need to earn, which I guess is where steff's constant need for passive income comes in. Hannah won't get so much ad work being out of the UK (Muller,Sky etc won't be viable),even her green meal delivery things will be out, which pressurises even more the need to earn. They would really have to start being much more consistent with YouTube to actually get decent ad sense money, but they are essentially lazy.