Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
These clowns need to find jobs they really enjoy doing, something that makes them fulfilled and gives them a sense of pride and self worth. That would make then a hell of a lot happy that trying to flog an idea which has already been done before and done better by others. This glowstick/glowstar whatever they call it won't do that for them.

Reactions: 5

GhostHoward

VIP Member
They need a small holding to be self sufficient.......
Which they could 100% afford to buy the land for if they sold this house (and have equity)

.......They did actually rent the allotment - probably because we said they were entitled and lazy

Stef has had to have warm water enemas as he's been eating a high protein meat diet :sick:

Wouldn’t you think that you don’t need to purge your body if you eat a healthy diet. Interesting. Perhaps he should focus on fibre, not protein

Camperfan

VIP Member
Views must be slipping and the moving abroad vlogs deffo got a lot of traction. I am not convinced either that things will improve in Portugal (for the reasons one of you set out above), but also for the kids the upheaval paying for school etc and I'm also unconvinced Hannah actually wants to leave her beloved Bath and the cosy lifestyle she has.
What is needed is for them to actually work at something, either more effort into their online presence or actual paid work.
I'm still unclear how Glowstate is meant to be this amazing new money making business, apart from shilling dubious courses where is the revenue coming from?

evoway13

VIP Member
No but if they wan

Tbh to sell then the sooner it’s on the better. They don’t neeed to buy anything yet and could easily rent. He said everything will go into storage. I wonder if they will pack and move themselves or will the poor little broke Michalaks pay £££s for someone else to do it! They could Home school for six months until they decide where it is they want to buy. I’m guessing their aim is next year? It’s all bloody mad if you ask me.
It’s cost Elle Darby/Swift a load of money- I know she had her stuff shipped from UK to Houston though. Did she say it was £8000 per shipping container? Will the Michalak’s have to pay for private health care in Portugal? I hope so, as they might appreciate the treatment that Grayson has received twice in the last few weeks.
I’ve been reading that a lot of immigrants are living in Portugal….both legal and illegal. They don’t require any documentation to be able to get work - while their visas are decided upon. Portugal’s immigrant population has risen by 70% in the last five years. I thought Stef was against migration - didn’t he vote for Brexit? 🙁

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Why did he say seek up and sell all their stuff and now say it was to rent their house out for a year? Makes no sense. You would put a lot of stuff in storage and then decide after a year f you wanted to sell it. He’s talking hollocks I think, just trying to drum up interest again. Nobody is interested in them anymore.

nickgrimshaw

I imagine a divorce would be pretty complicated in terms of money and parts of the business, speaking specially re YouTube .. considering it was Hannah's channel to start with and then Stef took it over (and subsequently killed it), but i'd imagine the pique of their income earned* was when it was Stef predominantly putting the time into it, all the hours of editing and silky montages, while she was more the primary parent for the two young kiddos. How do you put a price on / split assets when your livelihood has been built together and selling your own family to do so.

*I use the term 'earned' lightly 🙃

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
I don’t want to piss on Hannah’s self acceptance chips, but don’t implants need taking out or replacing after ten years or so anyway? She doesn’t mention that, which is helpful info for anyone who might be considering breast augmentation.

• Heart

Nbg85

Didn't Stef keep going on about setting up passive income streams when they were in Portugal last year? This is just their latest attempt to get regular money coming in doing even less work that they were previously doing

lottiekarotti

I just came across Stefs Instagram post from Feb 7 - "And I kinda get it, I do believe men need self sovereignty, discipline and pain." What the fuck is this man on about?

• Haha

peebleweeble

Why would they apply for an allotment or even looking for an office place for glow state if they are planning on going to Portugal?
I think they just mouth off about the Portugal thing for views, no intention of actually uprooting the family I’m sure!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think it was Hannah that pushed for the house, I don’t think Stef really ever wanted to be tied down with a mortgage, no matter what he used to say. Also they could just downsize, move bear her sister or wales/scotland/somerset, buy somewhere cheaper with a bigger garden.

evoway13

VIP Member
He's now patting himself on the back for creating something that people 'need' - that's 'made a difference'......take a seat Stef, you haven't cured cancer.......🥴

Now he's ranting about people being addicted to screens.......when his and Hannah's 'job', is creating for those 'screens'......

Is he refunding the people who invested in Wantfeed?

Who is 'Marrslow'? It's pronounced 'Mazlow'.....It sounds like Stef has only just discovered the 'hierarchy of needs' 😬.......what a tool!!!! He thinks he's discovered something intellectual ....that's taught in GCSE's 😂. I have second hand embarrassment for this guy!

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
their house doesn’t look THAT big to me (I could be totally wrong, I don’t really watch their videos any more). Do we know how many square feet they have?
It’s a four bedroom edwardian in Bath, it’s not huge but they paid around 830k for it, then spent I’d say close to 60/70k on the Reno, if not more. They had a bespoke handmade kitchen, marble tops, loads of other work/decorating.

peebleweeble

I think they just need to change jobs if it’s not working! Imagine them working a 9-5 though haha not gonna happen!

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I loved their vlogs and he’s great editor, and she’s gorgeous and I like her taste in a lot of things.

But for some reason I’ve found his declaration that they need more “passive income” followed by various ventures as off putting. IDK why as I’m sure that the way a lot of people think
about passive income but it just puts me off buying the product/service.

evoway13

VIP Member
Rereading it because I’m so in awe of how bad it is… they’ve used the American spelling of “realized” so I do think it’s AI 😂

ANOTHER embarrassing business idea from the mind of stef michalak
I don't think he passed GCSE English language & literature........I wonder how his book is coming along..... 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Bridgetjones123

I keep getting emails.. wtf can we report?!
---
Surely it’s illegal to be sending? Also arriving straight into my inbox, I think it must be illegal? I’m gonna report lol
---
What is the law?
There are two important rules on marketing emails.
  1. The sender must not hide their identity, and they must also provide a way for you to opt out of receiving further emails.
  2. Companies should not send you marketing emails without your permission.
So they’re actually breaking the law sending out these glowstate emails that none of us asked for

Last edited:

stampystamp

Chatty Member
As someone from Bath and is currently in the process of selling their house, the market is stagnant so good luck with that lol!