Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Sell the house if they genuinely can’t affo
I don’t see why they don’t keep the house and rent it out for a bit tbh. Seems like they will lose a lot of money selling it and probs won’t be able to get back on the ladder if Portugal goes tits up
They can’t afford to keep it, thats the issue. As said to rent it out isn’t cost effective. I think no matter what the house has to go if it’s as bad as he says. However they could downsize and stay local.

Reactions: 1

evoway13

VIP Member
Elle the racist Darby-Swift is moving to the USA with her husband , 2 boys and 2 dogs. She is only in her twenties......compared to Stef, in his 40's, mid male menopause, festering in his 'studio' - complaining how bad his life is because he can't afford to move abroad......

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Let's not forget the money he must of spent to get these cards made and printed! I wonder if they do have a lot of money or are they drowning in debt? Was the boob op paid for using a loan perhaps?
I think the cards are all pre ordered, he will use the money from that to pay for them although he said he had got back what he’s invested so🤷‍♀️ just seems to be quite a wait until you get them.

lovelylace

I was just about to say the same, the jacket is lovely but really super oversized and doesn’t suit her. Doesn’t look cosy at all… Plus she already bought a shorter transitional jacket this year in exactly the same mint colour.

evoway13

VIP Member
Hannah’s insta stories. None of the stories about her course are marked as an ad. Makes me so cross.

she says it’s all about stuff that’s improved her “healths”, yes, plural. Must be good then!
Has Hannah heard of 'Grammarly'? :unsure:

• Haha

nickgrimshaw

Looks like they've had their kitchen floor redone. Stef has mentioned they're getting the house ready to sell 😯

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I think it’s because it’s the process and things they have to add to it to make it appear like Greek yoghurt such a thickening agents etc. From what I’ve read you are better off just buying actual Greek yoghurt. I always used to buy Greek style thinking it was the same thing but it’s not. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323169#8-health-benefits-of-greek-yogurt
Thank you ☺
I’ll check ours have no thickeners. I believe we only get 100% milk but tbh I’ll only have checked that the first time we bought different brands.

IBeingnosey

I don’t want to piss on Hannah’s self acceptance chips, but don’t implants need taking out or replacing after ten years or so anyway? She doesn’t mention that, which is helpful info for anyone who might be considering breast augmentation.
Good point. They do plead poverty a lot, so wonder if it’s a case of not wanting to pay out to get them redone.
Tbf I haven’t watched the video, so it could be genuine

I don’t want to piss on Hannah’s self acceptance chips, but don’t implants need taking out or replacing after ten years or so anyway? She doesn’t mention that, which is helpful info for anyone who might be considering breast augmentation.
places like MYA or The Hospital Group offer the 10 year ones. This is likely for profit margins.
But you can get lifetime ones that don’t need replacing. Cost more of course.

evoway13

VIP Member
We spent most of our summer holidays in a 44ft motor cruiser on the Norfolk Broads......it was fantastic for the children and some boats allow dogs. There's something to do/see everywhere you go....Those poor boys being dragged around Portugal again - they looked so bored!

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Sorry, can you explain this to me? I was under the impression that Greek style meant it was made the same way as Greek yoghurt but wasn’t made in Greece. A bit like champagne can only be made in the Champagne region, but many fantastic sparkling wines are made with the same method.

The Greek style yoghurt I get my kids is 100% milk, and nutritionally I couldn’t see the difference, even to a pre/probiotic level (where that info is available). Tbh we get the Aldi Greek style
I think it’s because it’s the process and things they have to add to it to make it appear like Greek yoghurt such a thickening agents etc. From what I’ve read you are better off just buying actual Greek yoghurt. I always used to buy Greek style thinking it was the same thing but it’s not. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323169#8-health-benefits-of-greek-yogurt

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef claims they haven't had 'blackout nights' since they lived in London........wasn't Hannah shilling a lockbox for phones etc that she uses on their 'blackout nights' in the last couple of years?
YES!! Can’t keep up with their own stories!

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It is but, her and James have their head's screwed on when it comes to money..... 😂

I just thought of another influencer doing well - Elle Darby/Swift's sister Lucy.....buying properties and renovating them
Yes!! James definitely plans ahead.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She’s mentioned in the YouTube video that she has had two miscarriages, I didn’t know that!
I knew she had had one but not two.
---
What age is Stef 🤔 did he pay for her boob job when she was 22..... What age was he when she was 22?
Nope. She got them done free I think, could be wrong, but I’m sure it was for a job/advertisement. It’s in the threads way back, the clinic she used and so in.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Using the term 'worked' seems odd to me, it comes across like "it worked, we tricked everyone finally!". I kind of feel bad for Stef in the latest video as he seems to be so attached to these ideas with little foresight into how the initial buzz will fade, until he has to come up with the next 'idea'. Why not just work as a freelance video editor? Weddings or events even? He has enough of a portfolio to appeal to agencies/creators. You can earn good money, be flexible, use the skills he seems to enjoy using, yes it's for someone else but it would give them the means to continue with their own things too. Compromise and balance is all you need. It's frustrating to watch this cycle of desperation
He had, or has his filming company Portrait Mode. There are so many doing it now, and people don't want to pay big bucks. As far as I know, he didn't train at film school or a TV company. He never sticks to anything. The You Tube grift has peaked, and they don't have The Gleam agency behind them anymore.
Also, he is crap at business. I just hope they don't get sued regards the crappy cards. They both live in a fantasy world. H is just a sheep. Too many yoga teachers knocking around.