Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IBeingnosey

"You'll achieve a state of thriving, where you feel great every day, balanced, in control, & optimistic, leading to a complete mind and body refresh."

Not even my therapist and medication can make me achieve that every day, but I'm sure Hannah can....sure.
Just look how happy they seem with their life and relationship. You could achieve that too for only £78

• Haha
Reactions: 4

evoway13

VIP Member
Agree! Also it’s fine saying Grayson is like him and finds school hard but what about Rufus? The little guy seems really bright, I hope they don’t ruin his education.
Instead of finding Grayson a new school that may be more suited to his needs .......they want to leave the country!

Emmasaaaars

The latest muller light ad. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Would not surprise me if she had switched the actual Muller light to full fat greek yogurt. Who in their right glowstate mind would give children toxic low fat yogurts.

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I can not believe they are actually selling this lovely house without even knowing where they are going. They have such a nice and cosy lifestyle, it's beyond me why would you need to search somethig greater in life when you already have everything you need and it's there in front of you
It's clever marketing move for their channel though, people are going to stick around to watch the shit show unfold

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hannah’s latest ad. What a load of crap.

As a trainee ‘nutritionist’ she should know that you are much better eating proper Greek yoghurt which has more protein in than the ‘Greek style’ yoghurt. Even I know that and I’m no health guru like her!

Comes across as so disingenuous.
She’s getting paid, she will shill any old shite. They got sent so much free yogurt Rufus was outside trying to sell it 🤦‍♀️

• Sick

Emmasaaaars

Omg. What the actual F**k. Just got the email to sign up to her anxiety programme. It's so weird. Like a scam or an American religious cult.
They just be bloomin desperate

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Another roadtrip around Portugal. Rinse & repeat. It was pretty boring the first time around. Why not do something different.

lovelylace

I’ve seen the story as well, I think it was last weekend when Rufus was sitting in front of the house sellings some fossils and Hannah’s yoghurts. Their kids are always trying to sell something, why are they so money obsessed, let the kids just be kids.

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
🤢 How does Hannah sleep with him! Seeing him on his latest feel about those bloody cards is the biggest ick. 🤮🤮🤮 Some ugly bloke in his forties dicking about just so he doesn’t have to go and get a steady job.
My husband did that after being able to retire early as he grafted in real jobs for 39 years .....and paid into an excellent pension scheme. We are mortgage free.......Stef has to worry about his income and he's 44 this year! If Grayson wants an 'inspirational figure'.......it's not Stef 😬

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I have no interest in buying turmeric capsules from this clueless pair.

Hannah is making a right dick of herself with this jacket she’s advertising on insta today. It looks ridiculously oversized, doubt she’ll ever wear it.

what’s with her new weird positive tone as well? Seems so fake when as an older viewer I remember her being quite cynical and sarcastic - often in a down to earth way. She’s the same in the turmeric video - really weird and upbeat, doesn’t seem normal!
Because shes flogging positivity!! More like toxic positivity 🙄

evoway13

VIP Member
Omfg!! I saw someone comment you can buy the exact same on Amazon….Deleted. People are stupid if they pay that! Fooks and their money. Just go and get a bloody job! He’s literally Del Boy at this point. The Wantfeed investment money probably went on two months living it up in Australia for S and H.
.....and towards that four storey mansion in Bath they were renting!!

curious.alice

The poor grammar on the website really bothers me. So unprofessional. Couldn’t they get someone to proofread? Didn’t they work for a magazine?

lottiekarotti

Are they seriously putting advertisement for their shitty cards on their CAR? That's a new level of desperate for them

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Three month's supply of organic turmeric capsules on Amazon = £5.52.....or £1.84 a month........

evoway13

VIP Member
They go for around 900k in his road. They are right next to the park. He may even get more, however they paid 835k I think and must have spent close to 80/100k on the reno. The kitchen alone is bespoke. This one is very similar, just a lot tidier and less clutter.
Their house was beautiful when they bought it........the listing is still up on House Price History via Rightmove

SELdnGal

Fuck off about being poor when Hannah can just drop nearly £80 on make up.
I get the sense they keep their finances quite separate - she seems to be able to spend a ton on things - getting a breast reduction while Stef is claiming poverty. That can't have been cheap! I am guessing because she still gets brand deals on instagram, but he doesn't really have an income stream in the same way.

lottiekarotti

Is anyone else getting these glowstate emails off Hannah?
She’s not a natural writer is she 😂 It really reminds me of a child writing a story - ” one day I went to the shop. At the shop I saw my friend. Mum bought be an ice cream.” It’s a shame they don’t teach you about paragraphs in pointless online nutrition courses.

She’s sent one today about how one shot of apple cider vinegar a day has basically sorted her entire life out. Which in a remarkable coincidence is one of the products they will be shilling soon under their own brand.

I wonder if she has thought about giving Stef some since all he’s doing at the is moaning on instagram. Honestly how two such miserable people expect to profit by telling other people how to live their life is laughable.
And the fact that they're literally just e-mails?? 😂 Like she couldn't have picked a nice template? When I got the first one (I still don't know when I ever gave her my e-mail address but alas) I thought my laptop or the e-mail programme was broken and not showing it properly, but nah, literally just the text