The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming here for this! As if Mrs Organic everything would eat a Muller yoghurt, she wouldn't even give her kids one.
Complete and utter sell out, I don't know how she has the cheek to do it. Guess that luxe low input life has to be funded somehow. If I haven't already done so I'm going to unfollow now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was coming here for this! As if Mrs Organic everything would eat a Muller yoghurt, she wouldn't even give her kids one.
Complete and utter sell out, I don't know how she has the cheek to do it. Guess that luxe low input life has to be funded somehow. If I haven't already done so I'm going to unfollow now.
I thought the same, i may message Muller and ask why they chose her, as we all know she would never eat that. The Ad she put out was crap and also the stuff Ruus got sent, very small gifted on stories, NO! It’s an AD!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I thought the same, i may message Muller and ask why they chose her, as we all know she would never eat that. The Ad she put out was crap and also the stuff Ruus got sent, very small gifted on stories, NO! It’s an AD!
...it reminds me of the ad for Aldi makeup when she only uses high end products!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stef posted on his instagram they are going to sell the house and move to Portugal... do we think they're ever going to do it or just tease it for another year?

Reactions: 2
What happened to the nutritionist qual Hannah was doing? I saw she made a story about Celtic salt the other day and tagged a mother's edit. On a mother's edit's post about drinking salt dissolved in water people were calling her out and tagging a medical type person. His post said it was basically the latest influencer shill and there was no nutritional gain, the low levels of additional minerals you would get from a teaspoon of salt were greater in actual food even something as innocuous as iceberg lettuce had more!
Hannah is really not the smartest and appears to fall for every latest fad of modern hippy health. I really hope she's not going to be looking for money offering nutrition advice online!

Reactions: 3
Stef posted on his instagram they are going to sell the house and move to Portugal... do we think they're ever going to do it or just tease it for another year?
Another year!! Not sure they would get back what they paid and the spent on unnecessary renovations. The houses on their street go for around 900k to 1 million. I think they paid 830k for it and must have spent 100k, the kitchen alone is a bespoke one.
---
Well that explains why she fell for Stef then! 😂

Reactions: 3
Another year!! Not sure they would get back what they paid and the spent on unnecessary renovations. The houses on their street go for around 900k to 1 million. I think they paid 830k for it and must have spent 100k, the kitchen alone is a bespoke one.
---
Well that explains why she fell for Stef then! 😂
This is still so hilarious as Stef moaned for years about being priced out of London. This was back when they were mildly relatable.

Reactions: 6
It's not for sale yet lol because I had a look on Rightmove....... ;)

Another roadtrip around Portugal. Rinse & repeat. It was pretty boring the first time around. Why not do something different.

Reactions: 4
No cons made me chuckle - she hated some of the basic campsites in Spain, hated the heatwave, spent a few nights in an Airbnb on the way, then spent about a week in a farmhouse (with pool I think?) when they ripped the roof off theirs.
I have a van, it's great but I'm not deluded enough to say it's all amazing with no downsides.
Packed light and didn't care what she wore also gave me another chuckle. We all saw her posing in that black dress with the traditional tiles, and the ridiculous posing in the crochet dress in the retro camper. Didn't steff pack a kettle bell FFs 😂 Pull the other one Hannah

We spent most of our summer holidays in a 44ft motor cruiser on the Norfolk Broads......it was fantastic for the children and some boats allow dogs. There's something to do/see everywhere you go....Those poor boys being dragged around Portugal again - they looked so bored!

Reactions: 1
Portugal isn't the issue, it was the apparent lack of any child friendly activities. Sitting around in trendy cafes, driving miles and miles at a time, waiting about while their dad takes overly posed photos of their mum. That's the boring part.

anyone Know the ASA email, I’m so sick of this tit., They know exactly what they are doing, first story no mention at all it’s gifted, second story spot the ‘gifted’. Also no AD which it is! They don’t gift it because they like you Hannah!

Attachments

• Wow
anyone Know the ASA email, I’m so sick of this tit., They know exactly what they are doing, first story no mention at all it’s gifted, second story spot the ‘gifted’. Also no AD which it is! They don’t gift it because they like you Hannah!
Here it is:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So Hannah likes walking the ‘pretty’ way home, whilst allowing her kid to pick the very things that makes it pretty! Also considering she just loves the yogurts she’s been promoting, why has she made these ones? 🤔
You'd love to contact Muller and ask what bright spark picked hannah for inclusion in their campaign. Wouldn't you love to know what she was paid for just that one crappy ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Organic food, nature loving, tackling hormone imbalance...yet at some point replaced the grass lawn with crappy fake grass. Which is increasingly in the news about not only environmental but also health impacts. She honestly has no clue!