The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same voice, all the clues line up. It doesn't sound like Sheridan Smith (YouTube her singing).

Reactions: 2
I thought the duck was a sportsperson? Did they not say they were a sprinter? How are people thinking Skin for the duck with those clues? I wondered Kelly Holmes or Denise Lewis? For queen bee I originally thought Charlotte church but after the bit of opera last week I’m wondering if she’s not the octopus? Very crap programme but I’m absolutely hooked! 😂

Reactions: 2
Queen Bee is one of the girls from Little Mix - they had a song were the lyrics were these wings were meant to fly and the won xfactor quite young

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely Nicola Roberts. The ‘wings were meant to fly’ reference was to throw people off

Reactions: 1
Queen Bee is one of the girls from Little Mix - they had a song were the lyrics were these wings were meant to fly and the won xfactor quite young
Yeah, definitely think it's Jade Thirwell from Little Mix. She's an activist, youth star, 'wildcard' (xfactor)

Reactions: 5
Leslie Garret? But tbh I haven’t listened to any of the clues hahaha so that is purely a stupid guess.

Octopus is Lucy Pargeter - putting it out there!!!
Oooohhh......Lucy in the sky with DIAMONDS???

Although Myleene tweeted about going to the City of Diamonds when she got divorced....was mentioned in all the press at the time

Unicorn is definitely Jake Shears. Sarah Jessica Parker covered his song on Glee. Let's have a kiki.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.