The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sticking with Myleene for Octopus. I think the "Diamonds are Forever" clue might be to do with Shirley Bassey appearing (and singing) in a Bond style TV ad for M&S, as Myleene has also worked a lot with M&S.

Mind you, Dannii Minogue has also modelled for M&S and people seem to think it might be her....

Reactions: 1
Queen Bee= Stephanie Davis
Octupus= Amy Nuttall (was in Emmerdale years ago and left to be Christine in Phantom of the Opera)

How do you know for sure?
I'm not the original commenter but I think its her too because:
- She mentioned something about a bill + activism as a clue. She backed a bill years ago to ban under 18s from using sunbeds, as well as doing that documentary.
- Can tell by her singing voice, especially if you listen to her solo covers:

- I think the drumming bit is in reference to her 'beat of my drum' video.

Reactions: 2
Knew from the first episode she was on it was her
Yeah her voice is so distinctive, having heard her live last august I couldn't get her name out of my head!

Yeah, definitely think it's Jade Thirwell from Little Mix. She's an activist, youth star, 'wildcard' (xfactor)
Yeah I thought the nicola Roberts suggestions were on the money but that song sounded just like jade!

I dont think he has grandkids
Quite a few years ago his daughter was on my super sweet sixteen (when he was very famous) so he could well have grandkids

Queen Bee= Stephanie Davis
Octupus= Amy Nuttall (was in Emmerdale years ago and left to be Christine in Phantom of the Opera)
Steph Davis has been off work for months with depression and other issues I highly doubt she's done this show
She can sing though

The fox is definitely Elle macpheraon! 100% her heel broke and she’s an Australian model!!
Nah Denise Van Outen , I'd put money on it. She's been in Australia in neighbours recently, broke her heel, has been in Chicago musical etc. It all points to her

Reactions: 8
Nah Denise Van Outen , I'd put money on it. She's been in Australia in neighbours recently, broke her heel, has been in Chicago musical etc. It all points to her
And she apparently played young Eponine as a child!

I still think Hedgehog is Jason Manford or Alfie Boe
Octupus I think is Lesley Garrett 🙈
Unicorn possibly Chris Colfer
I still think Queen Bee is the one from Little Mix.
No idea on duck or monster 😂

I think unicorn is chris colfer from glee.
I struggle to see Chris Colfer doing something like this... I don't think it's sounded like him. but who knows 😂

I agree 100% I've thought it was her since the collecting teapots comment. I feel you can hear her accent when she talks tll

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.