The Masked Singer UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with tonight’s ep, can’t believe it was Katherine Ryan!!! She did a great job

Hubby thinks phoenix is Michael Sheen and his theory might’ve swayed me, originally we thought David tennant

Reactions: 11
Not sure if it's been mentioned but one of the clues for Rhino was about rising water... could it link to the lyrics to year 3000...

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it's been mentioned but one of the clues for Rhino was about rising water... could it link to the lyrics to year 3000...
When Charlie Simpson takes the Rhino mask off there will still be people who will say it’s James Arthur.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And there was someone wearing goggles and one of those breathing things in last nights VT. It's so blatantly Charlie Simpson.

Although given how Claire Richards and Amber Riley were both names last night, I'm surprised they weren't unmasked.

Reactions: 4
Still not over it being Katherine Ryan as Pigeon. After hearing Joel on Chris Evans show Friday and he confirmed filming took place November and knowing KR gave birth in December I thought that it was not possible! But she was definitely lip synching which I guess she had to being 8 months pregnant!!

Reactions: 6
Then we get Jonathan's "Someone I do know who can play guitar quite well - Shane Wichie!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m late watching ! Catching up today but im thinking phoenix is Shane ward ?!

Reactions: 2
Phoenix had lots of clues relating to Strictly, including a ball rolling across a room. It's either Craig Revel Horwood or Anton du Beke. He sounds like Rick Astley, but none of the clues make sense for him.
Jacket Potato is Richie Sambora, too many Bon Jovi clues this week.
Jellyfish is Alesha Dixon.
Was it Fawn or Otter that had the stuffed bird clue? The bird was a partridge and the label on it said "Al". Could it be Felicity Montagu or Sally Phillips? Both were in Alan Partridge.

Shall I drop the big fat spoilery video that definitely proves who Phoenix is (and isn't!) or would I be spoiling the guessy fun too much?

ETA: Me using the 'drop' like that - too much time on Twitter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall I drop the big fat spoilery video that definitely proves who Phoenix is (and isn't!) or would I be spoiling the guessy fun too much?

Definitely Post it!!

Yes please as I’m convinced it’s Ricky Wilson!!

Reactions: 1
Admittedly it was mentioned on Twitter, rather than me being a super detective! Now, can you possibly tell which of them is Phoenix? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And there was someone wearing goggles and one of those breathing things in last nights VT. It's so blatantly Charlie Simpson.

Although given how Claire Richards and Amber Riley were both names last night, I'm surprised they weren't unmasked.
God can you imagine bring Amber Riley with her talent getting beaten by one of the Appleton sisters 😱😱😱

This is where the UK series falls down. Last year the Panda only won because of the cute costume.

And yes, as a long time Bon Jovi/Richie fan, I'm raging he's constantly in the bottom 2 whilst Otter and Fawn sail through.

And then I remember it's a fecking stupid TV show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
God can you imagine bring Amber Riley with her talent getting beaten by one of the Appleton sisters 😱😱😱

This is where the UK series falls down. Last year the Panda only won because of the cute costume.

And yes, as a long time Bon Jovi/Richie fan, I'm raging he's constantly in the bottom 2 whilst Otter and Fawn sail through.

And then I remember it's a fecking stupid TV show 🤣🤣🤣
I love Amber and I don’t think we’ve heard the best of what she can do yet. I want her to have a moment like this

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.