Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amoo

VIP Member
To think will be viewers in their TWENTIES who weren't even born when Busted started having hits! 😲 We are indeed so old.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Nothing makes me want to jump in the tv and punch things quite like that fat kid on the on the beach advert. I know where I’d like to shove that ice cream.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alexi92

Not sure if it's been mentioned but one of the clues for Rhino was about rising water... could it link to the lyrics to year 3000...
When Charlie Simpson takes the Rhino mask off there will still be people who will say it’s James Arthur.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
My husband (who is a bit of a music freak) just took one look at the guitar playing and went “yeah, that hand movement is Richie Sambora” so I’m going with that
Clearly your husband is talking absolute nonsense and has never seen Shane Richie play the guitar.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m ready to file for a divorce over this show because Mr Rita is convinced Rhino is James Arthur despise me keep saying I know Charlie’s voice anywhere and pointing out all the Busted clues 😩😩😩 he’s pissing me off so much swear he’s doing it on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I don't know why they have to bring Americans onto our Masked Singer? Haven't we got enough UK 'celebs' to take part? It's like when 'BRITAIN'S' got talent started having foreigners on it.
Bloody foreigners coming over here appearing on our tv shows.
Thank goodness no British actors have the bad taste to appear on American tv or in Hollywood films.

• Haha
Reactions: 16