The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robobunny was robbed! 🤬
I hate this expression but Mark singing that Snow Patrol song got me right in the feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Charlotte looks great 😌

And sounds great, fully accomplished 💯
I'm surprised Charlotte doesn't sing more. She has more or less stopped yet her voice is obviously still there.

All she needs to do is bring out a Christmas album and that would keep her going for another few years.

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised Charlotte doesn't sing more. She has more or less stopped yet her voice is obviously still there.

All she needs to do is bring out a Christmas album and that would keep her going for another few years.
I said this to my OH. She has a fantastic voice she should bring out another album. Also why did Panda win her voice wasn't that good?

She did have an alternative type band with her husband that she sang in as a hobby. She made so much money from her career that she’s comfortable enough off not to need to perform anymore unless it’s for fun.

I feel like Panda only won cause the panel hadn’t figured out who it was 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aw Panda was our favourite! Thought Robobunny should have won but Natalie imbued a super cute fun personality into Panda and I think that's probably a big part of why she won.

Reactions: 3
She did have an alternative type band with her husband that she sang in as a hobby. She made so much money from her career that she’s comfortable enough off not to need to perform anymore unless it’s for fun.
She said recently she has sunk all her savings into renovating a country house to a wedding venue and health retreat. Could be why she did Masked Singer. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/charlotte-church-dream-build-ashley-22785246/

Natalie Imbrulia has gone to Austria to "heal" after being unveiled at Panda. .. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ays-shes-healing-unmasked.html?login#comments
Must be hard work singing a couple of songs on Saturday night. :LOL:

• Haha
I don’t mind saying I cried listening to Mark singing his final song. It was so beautiful 😭
He 10000% should have won!

p.s. Rita is a lying twit there is no way she knew it was Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 6

A chance to watch the live tour in Leeds on Wednesday for a five pound booking fee. You get a free ticket to make the venue look fuller. Usually you get given a ticket in the most expensive seats as it's these that are harder to sell. They just tell you not to mention your ticket was free or you'll annoy those around you who might have paid £100.
How would a live tour work? Surely you already know who they are so it would take the fun out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I keep seeing articles about ‘guest panelist’s’ on the masked singer tour but I’m so confused about the show itself. Are there actually celebrities competing? Is it the same celebrities at every show? Is there anything Denise V-O won’t do?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone watching the Masked Singer I'm A Celeb Special? Looks like absolute toilet but I love it! 😂

Shame they've got Rita back though. 👎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.