The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind blown that I’m now of an age where people don’t know who Lulu is. Fair enough not knowing her original stuff but Take That?? Relight My Fire??
I was born 1998 my parents brought me up on the older music luckily but I’m sure my friends would not have a clue who Lulu is 😆

I saw Take That a few years ago and Lulu was performing with them, and I heard someone go omg is that Dolly Parton and my sister in law went Dolly Parton??? It’s Bonnie Tyler!!
I was like omg it’s Lulu🤦🏻‍♀️
this is doing nothing for Lulu’s ego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not knowing who someone is isn’t based on when you were born. I’m an 80s baby but I know Elvis, Diana Ross,

Reactions: 5
You should have seen her on Strictly. Brendon Cole stormed off and left her on her own. He obviously hated her 😂
She’s meant to be an awful witch! Any of those “worst celebs you’ve ever met” things online always have herself, James Cordon and Ronan Keating at the top!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m thinking fawn might be Samantha Womack. Babes in the wood and played sandy in the west end 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s meant to be an awful witch! Any of those “worst celebs you’ve ever met” things online always have herself, James Cordon and Ronan Keating at the top!
Yeah she apparently terrorises the staff in her local M&S in London. Right ‘don’t you know who I am?’ witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Younger ones might know her in relight my fire with TT. Back to jellyfish I go 🤔
ETA - I had a compliation album with ‘shout’ on it as an 80s baby. My bestie was born in 94 and didn’t know her name when I said her last week..

My guesses tonight
Potato- Shane Ritchie
Rubbish - Marvin Humes
Rhino - James Arthur
Fawn - Emma bunton
Pigeon - Gemma collins

Reactions: 2
Whenever I listen to Take That and Relight my Fire comes on my husband always says, in a winy voice, is it that bleeping Lulu again, as it is what I always say before I move it on. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha, my Katie Melua expectation didn't happen then!

Well done everyone who got Lulu, I was certain that was the voice of a Black woman! I did imagine all your less-than-welcoming reactions when she was revealed. :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.