The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, obvious Tony Hadley was not obvious but was Vernon!

Before the show started, I had guessed that Tony Hadley and Sheila Ferguson would feature. I only got the last performances but I was sure that Kangaroo (actually Sinitta) was Sheila! The woolly hat clue 'confirmed' it for me, as it's something you might wear when it's 3 degrees outside, boom. The clues are never that logical though, hmpf.

Vernon Kay can SING?!
And yes Rita, you are indeed really really stupid. Have you only just noticed?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vernon was a worthy winner.....not an amazing singer but a fun performer and he seemed to be having an absolute blast!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think they missed a trick by not having Fatima Whitbread as Cockroach?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You have to wonder why Russell Watson and Vernon Kay weren't signed up for a full series???

And how Sinetta ever earned a living as a singer 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳

It's baaaaack!!! 🥳

The new series starts in a couple of days - New Year's Day at 6.30pm on ITV1 🕵️‍ 🧐

I know it's crap but it's a guilty pleasure and a welcome bit of harmless fun on gloomy January evenings.

Will you be watching? Any thoughts on the costumes or lineup yet?

May I introduce...
Ghost
Phoenix
Cat & Mouse
Otter
Jellyfish
Knitting
Jacket Potato
Rubbish
Piece of Cake
Fawn
Pigeon
Rhino
Maskedsinger1.jpeg

Maskedsinger2.jpeg

Reactions: 9
It's baaaaack!!! 🥳

The new series starts in a couple of days - New Year's Day at 6.30pm on ITV1 🕵️‍ 🧐

I know it's crap but it's a guilty pleasure and a welcome bit of harmless fun on gloomy January evenings.

Will you be watching? Any thoughts on the costumes or lineup yet?

May I introduce...
View attachment 1839970
the sherlock holmes cat(?) is mad and i love it 🤣 (or is it meant to be a secret squirrel?!)

imagine someone else getting that costume and you get given a sheet with eyes on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the sherlock holmes cat(?) is mad and i love it 🤣 (or is it meant to be a secret squirrel?!)

imagine someone else getting that costume and you get given a sheet with eyes on it 🤣
It's a duo - Cat & Mouse. Yeah, no expense spared with the ghost costume!

I think the Piece of Cake is a bit creepy looking, like Steph McGovern's Tomato Sauce face on TMD.

It's a duo - Cat & Mouse. Yeah, no expense spared with the ghost costume!

I think the Piece of Cake is a bit creepy looking, like Steph McGovern's Tomato Sauce face on TMD.
oooooohh! i only just noticed the little robber mouse next to him - that’s a pretty cute costume idea 🤣

the cake is incredibly creepy looking and i don’t like that it looks like there’s little bits of its face in the actual slice 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.