The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It maybe because I’m not a mad boy band/girl band fan but how did Rita manage to specify it was Mark Feehily? I could have guessed someone from Westlife but I couldn’t tell a difference in their voices, unless she’s a) a big fan or b) a lucky guess?
My favourite masked singer moment is still when she got that red rose thinking it was Antony Joshua but it was the lead singer of the Darkness. Who, to be fair, didn’t look too bad - much better than his Darkness days!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It maybe because I’m not a mad boy band/girl band fan but how did Rita manage to specify it was Mark Feehily? I could have guessed someone from Westlife but I couldn’t tell a difference in their voices, unless she’s a) a big fan

Probably shouldn’t admit I knew it was mark then 😐

Probably shouldn’t admit I knew it was mark then 😐
Haha it’s fine, like I said maybe it’s because I’m not a big fan or indeed I’m too cynical and I think the producer told her. I knew it was Mark but because Twitter told me ahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It maybe because I’m not a mad boy band/girl band fan but how did Rita manage to specify it was Mark Feehily? I could have guessed someone from Westlife but I couldn’t tell a difference in their voices, unless she’s a) a big fan or b) a lucky guess?
My favourite masked singer moment is still when she got that red rose thinking it was Antony Joshua but it was the lead singer of the Darkness. Who, to be fair, didn’t look too bad - much better than his Darkness days!
Mark does have a very distinctive voice!

Reactions: 9
Haha it’s fine, like I said maybe it’s because I’m not a big fan or indeed I’m too cynical and I think the producer told her. I knew it was Mark but because Twitter told me ahaha.
maybe it’s an Irish accent thing for me though!

I knew it was Mark from the very first song!! Been waiting for this moment for weeks 🤩 (seeing Westlife three times this year… could say I’m obsessed)

Reactions: 9
Must admit I'm a bit disappointed that Sheridan Smith wasn't in this series purely because it'd be nice to get her out of the way! Her name will keep being guessed until she appears for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must admit I'm a bit disappointed that Sheridan Smith wasn't in this series purely because it'd be nice to get her out of the way! Her name will keep being guessed until she appears for real.
Every year I've guessed her. I will stop guessing her and she will be bloody on it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Ken Jeong not reappeared because of Covid? I felt he must have been told some of his guesses because they were so niche to British entertainment haha.

Reactions: 2
I knew it was Mark from the moment he sang Shallow 🙈 literally couldn’t hear anyone but him!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.