The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 best left. happy for any of them to win

(really, really want mark to win, tho)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed a couple of times now they’ve said “They’re an amazing actor” not actress when referring to a female? Is the term actress not really used anymore?
Actor has been used more and more over last decade or so as a general term, male or female

Reactions: 6
Mushroom is definitely Charlotte church I heard it for sure in her second performance

Anyone still think Mushroom could be Jane Horrocks? I just read that when she did "Who do you think you are?" she discovered her family links to the cotton trade ("material girl" clue?) and the Methodist church (the "church" clue from last week?) Also she's played Dame Gracie Fields so that fits with tonight's clue.

Reactions: 8
Anyone still think Mushroom could be Jane Horrocks? I just read that when she did "Who do you think you are?" she discovered her family links to the cotton trade ("material girl" clue?) and the Methodist church (the "church" clue from last week?) Also she's played Dame Gracie Fields so that fits with tonight's clue.
Yes! She proved she has a various range of vocals in the film Little Voice. And when she speaks it just reminds me of Bubble in Ab Fab.

Screenshot_20220205-224207_Chrome.jpg

Hello to the Sun reporter whose obviously reading this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.